• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings BOOBS!!!

salty_ moustachio

thug . life
Now that I've got your attention, role-play with me!!!

I normally role-play male roles in a MxF pairing. I don't do abuse, or anything where I'm playing a criminal, abuser or psycho. My favorite characters are different and fun, and I prefer the female to be the dominant one if someone has to be 'dominant' in the pairing.

I prefer slice of life, or with a slight fantasy difference (fantasy creature meets modern life or a superhero twist or a body swap/glitch).

I suck at heavy fantasy-like world-building but I'm good at jumping right into things and having sexual tension like plots right off the bat. Whee! I don't plan for the long term, I have fun now. So if you're willing to have a cute plot that kicks off in the point of action and goes from there, HMU. If you're a planner, we're probably not that compatible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back