• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bone Reapers Discussion

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Would like to wait for at least one more person to join before making the thread. If you two know anyone who might be interested, invite them over. AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf LostPrimarch LostPrimarch Just mention no females until another male is made. Lost, you are fine as you got the ok to bring your girl in eventually.

Okay, we finally have the roleplay up with 4 people, potentially a fifth one joining.

You don't all need to be in the same area, just know that the goal is to end up as a group. If you're curious on how to start, you could post where your characters were before the outbreak and why they are either coming or in New York at the moment. The last anyone knows is that vaccine efforts failed from a news article dated two months ago. Unfortunately, as they will find out later when they get to the lab, there will be no possible cure at all.

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf shadowz1995 shadowz1995 LostPrimarch LostPrimarch

The bold italic things at the top of the starter post are various news articles from the first three months of the world going to shit.

Sorry for the bad news but im not going to be able to join. I have an rp i am running now and it is taking up most of the time i am willing to give rpn.

Feel free to make introductory posts for the others who have not yet responded to the main thread. I want to give everyone a chance to get an introductory post out there before writing again.

Would anyone of our group have a bounty on their heads? We've got an old dragon amongst ourselves who loves catching those bounties. Hint, hint. Dasiker's getting introduced this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back