• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bonding Over a Bonfire

"Listen here you loser. You need to hurry the fuck up before I go all Regina George on your ass and make you question if you should be living or not. Im sorry. Im not sorry. You're welcome."

-Chanel

THAT WAS ALL IN CHARACTER I LOVE YOU THat wAS JUST A SNEAK PEAK OF CHANEL. OH ALSO CHANEL IS GONNA BE SUPER MEAN AND SAY THINGS THAT ARE COMPLETELY NOT OKAY AND RUDE AND IGNORANT AND PLZ JUST DONT HATE ME ITS IC ITS IC >.<

Zatanna said:
"Listen here you loser. You need to hurry the fuck up before I go all Regina George on your ass and make you question if you should be living or not. Im sorry. Im not sorry. You're welcome."
-Chanel

THAT WAS ALL IN CHARACTER I LOVE YOU THat wAS JUST A SNEAK PEAK OF CHANEL. OH ALSO CHANEL IS GONNA BE SUPER MEAN AND SAY THINGS THAT ARE COMPLETELY NOT OKAY AND RUDE AND IGNORANT AND PLZ JUST DONT HATE ME ITS IC ITS IC >.<
It's fine guuurl, I made sure Emilie included lots of drama as a rule.

I always get super nervous when im super bitchy characters bc sometimes people take it serious and ugh

Zatanna said:
Oh okay cool bruh. well im ready to start but i have to go to bed in like an hour so.
Reply when you can, it's all okay here c: (ugh I sound so zen, trust me I'm a bitch)

Well I mean yeah but i wanted to get in a post tonight omg. But like I think we're like the only ones online kms.

Omg same. I go to hippie school so im a Zen Bitch. Its perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back