• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bonded

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
“I’m not in a hurry… Um, I’m actually here for you,” Robin stammered, blushing and shifting her gaze to the ground. She looked back quickly when the boy took her hand, but she didn’t resist. As he kissed her hand, she felt a chill reverberate throughout her entire body. She was a different kind of nervous now. Her conversation with Nat rang in her head again. “I’m Robin,” she smiled, cheeks turning redder. “Robin Warren.”

She wasn’t expecting him to be such a charmer, nor was she expecting him to treat her like a complete stranger. Doubts formed in the girl’s mind, but they faded with another gaze into his eyes. Anxious to have him examine the gift, she took the neatly wrapped box out of her bag and held it out to the boy. The wrapping paper didn’t quite match his eyes, but she hoped that it would be flattering nonetheless. “I’d love to grab some food but first, I want you to have this.” Her soft blue eyes returned a glint similar to that of his own. She tensed. Would he like her drawing of him?

She tried her best to capture what she had remembered from her dreams and add her own flare. It was a drawing of him sitting in a wooden chair, left leg rested on his right. His right hand held up his head as he glanced out a window while deep in thought. The light pouring in made his eyes shine. He wore a black tuxedo vest with a tie and pants to match and a white dress shirt. She had only envisioned the demon in hoodies and wanted to draw something more formal for him.

MysticNeko MysticNeko

Lixa

Lixa giggled at the girl's reply. She was gonna be fun, she could tell "Relax a little. You look like you're guilty of murder or something." She said, holding her hand out for Leo to shake "I'm Lixa. And I was about to ask you the same thing, so we probably both already know the answer to that question."

Ocean123 Ocean123

Nekalii was sitting in her favorite cafe. It was a small, cozy establishment. Allowing for solitude or intimacy, depending on the patrons preference. Nekalii preferred the solitude, curling into a chair as she gazed out the window. A book lay open on her lap as she sipped the latte in her hands. A sigh escaped her lips as she watched bonded pairs, young and old, pass by the window. A few groups of young unbonded humans passed by as well. Nekalii was slightly jealous of their carefree attitude as she glanced towards the clock. Her twentieth birthday would be coming soon, which left only a little over a year for her to find her demon.

With a slight shake of her head, Nekalii set her mug on the table and lifted her book from her lap. Crossing her legs, she set the book back down as she let out a low hum. A year is plenty of time. People find their bonded demons at 20 all the time. She assured herself as she started reading once more.

WykedWytch WykedWytch

Last edited:
Khaoul
qaiAkj5cR224vbLNsjKy

"Aside from improving my ability on the battlefield, nothing much has changed."

Of course, that wasn't strictly true. Some demons had apparently experienced dreams of the humans they were to become bonded to, but Khaoul had recently experienced a much stronger sensation. It was more akin to a vision or a hallucination. Occasionally during battle, Khaoul would see a human amongst the ranks of demons, either marching along with a battalion or lying amongst the dead bodies. And every time she would just stare at him from her position, intangible to the chaos around her as she locked eye contact with the High Demon. Yes, it was this type of human that Khaoul most desired to be his bond. Strong, wilful, fearless; a mortal capable of looking him dead in the eye without concern for their own life.

The mirages usually disappeared the moment Khaoul looked away or blinked, leaving him to wonder what manner of human he was fated to be linked with. Most of his observations of humankind had ended in disappointment in their natures and actions, deeming them unworthy of his presence. If this vision was as real enough to represent his human, Khaoul had great expectations of her. Finally, perhaps, his long-aged life would not seem so short-lived through the endless days of fighting and demonic politics. Not that he disliked fighting.

"My presence is needed elsewhere," Khaoul got up from his throne and moved to leave, the heavy thud from his feet hitting the floor echoing throughout the room as he shifted his weight from the throne to the floor, "Tell the Grand High Demon that I had a duel to the death to attend." And with that Khaoul left, throwing open the large ornate doors and striding swiftly away. His excuse was good enough, he was often preoccupied with killing some fool who thought to challenge him, so missing meetings for such an ordeal was not unheard of for him. However, Khaoul had no intention of attending an nonexistent duel, for he had better ideas.

. . .

And so Khaoul crossed The Line. After a short time travelling, Khaoul found himself in a street that seemed somewhat empty save for a few humans making their way elsewhere. Currently, the High Demon was using an ability he usually used for subterfuge: Physical Manipulation. It allowed him to freely alter and change his body however he saw fit. Increasing his strength and speed was as simple as reducing weight and/or increasing muscle mass in places, regeneration was merely a case generating new cells to repair the damage he sustains.

Another application was shapeshifting, which was what he was presently utilising to appear as a normal mortal human minding his own business. It would be annoying to be noticed in public as a High Demon, especially since his normal form stood at about 10ft tall and 4ft wide. He could sense that his quarry was nearby but had no idea where specifically. Hopefully it would not take long to locate his bond. Khaoul had no idea why he was suddenly so impatient as to impulsively go out to search for her in the middle of a meeting. Perhaps this is fate calling to me...

Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness

QINU

i solemnly swear that
i am up to no good

"Yes, bonded." Qinu tilted his head slightly to the side, narrowing his eyes. "Do you not know what a bond is?" he inquired, but quickly shook his head, not expecting an answer to that somewhat rhetorical question.

"And that's great then! Let's go." Qinu tugged at the girl's wrist so the two could walk. "By the way, my name's Qinu, a demon-- though not a High Demon. . .I doubt you would want to mess with those guys though, even if they are really strong. Anyway, throwing that aside, you? What's your name?" When he realized he was rambling, Qinu cut off any talk about the High Demons as he asked for the human's name.

Qinu also took this opportunity to get a closer look at the girl. The monochrome fit her very naturally, unlike a lot of other humans, and she seems to have a sense of fashion as well. Qinu couldn't really care less about fashion (particularly his own), but he sure could appreciate it, at the very least. He's seen people-- as in both humans and demons-- with simply a plain terrible sense of fashion. At least, in his eyes.

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling
mentioning: N/A. | interacting: MysticNeko MysticNeko

"Yes, bonded." Qinu tilted his head slightly to the side, narrowing his eyes. "Do you not know what a bond is?" he inquired, but quickly shook his head, not expecting an answer to that somewhat rhetorical question.

"And that's great then! Let's go." Qinu tugged at the girl's wrist so the two could walk. "By the way, my name's Qinu, a demon-- though not a High Demon. . .I doubt you would want to mess with those guys though, even if they are really strong. Anyway, throwing that aside, you? What's your name?" When he realized he was rambling, Qinu cut off any talk about the High Demons as he asked for the human's name.

Qinu also took this opportunity to get a closer look at the girl. The monochrome fit her very naturally, unlike a lot of other humans, and she seems to have a sense of fashion as well. Qinu couldn't really care less about fashion (particularly his own), but he sure could appreciate it, at the very least. He's seen people-- as in both humans and demons-- with simply a plain terrible sense of fashion. At least, in his eyes.

Nekoda
IMG_1076.jpg
There was something different about the air - something Nekoda couldn't put her finger on. Something musky? No that wasn't it. Something sinister perhaps?

She pushed the long chestnut brown bangs out of her face as she glanced up at the empty street. The street was abandoned except for her and a few alley dogs roaming around.

Her hand continued flying over the page until suddenly it stopped causing Nekoda to jump a bit. She glanced down at the new drawing before shaking her head utterly confused.

A man standing ten feet tall she assumed and four maybe five feet wide? He looked odd... no demonic? Was this her sign? Was this her clue? Was someone trying to help her find her bonded?

Standing she stared down the street purple eyes narrowed as she wondered if her bonded was also hunting for her.

*as the day wore on Lilly wandered down the street with the painting of her demon, searching and questing till she ended up outside a vietnamese cafe and headed inside, breakfast was awhile ago and she was ready for lunch! She sat down at a small table for two and ordered herself an iced coffee, some spring rolls and a bowl of pho, studying her painting of the demon, she was visible through the window*

Khaoul
a5069e93ae2097a9e096288adb615378--man-beast-creature-design.jpg

Without a doubt; it had to be her. Staring from across the street in disguised form, Khaoul observed perhaps the only human left in the street after a few minutes of searching. He could smell her particular scent from miles away and it had definitely proven to be unique to the rest of the rabble this city possessed. Drawing nearer, a certain pressure had grabbed ahold of him as a strong sensation overcame his body, threatening to undo his shapeshifting.

This had to be it, the clues were all pointing in one direction. Rounding a corner, he had stopped suddenly as his eyes caught sight of a young woman. Like all those other times, Khaoul froze as he saw the person he was to become bonded with, maintaining eye contact with determination. She hadn't seen him yet, but he needed to confirm if this was just another vision or the real thing. Blinking slowly, the human Khaoul had the appearance of raised his eyebrows in surprise. The girl was still there. This was real.

Well that decided it. He had been right to ditch that meeting, the time was right for his bond. Throwing off the coat he had been wearing, Khaoul stepped into the middle of the empty street with clear purpose. The very air seemed to fall still, held in suspension from the tense atmosphere. Then suddenly an intense pressure bore down on the surrounding area as Khaoul stopped suppressing his aura and let loose the full magnitude of his dormant power. A vortex of wind rushed around him violently as his body morphed, growing exponentially in size until he was 10ft tall, red skin stretching across oversized muscles and volcanic vascular veins. Taking a step forward, the very ground seemed to shake from his sheer power. Khaoul was obviously increasing the scope of his power for imposing effect, and it was entirely likely that humans and demons alike for miles around would feel his crushing presence nearby.

"So you are the one I am to be bonded with..." She looked exactly as she had in his visions, but Khaoul had no idea how she would act. If she shied away or started crying, he would be immensely disappointed: he severely didn't want a weakling as a bond. Sizing her up with a stoic expression, Khaoul glanced at the object in her hand. It was a hand drawing of him, quite skillfully done too. That definitely settled things - he was in the right place. There remained only one thing left now.

"Are you... worthy?"

Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness

"Keep me entertained?" Athena questioned and moved her face closer to his. What was wrong with him? His facial structure had changed, his smile was wrong and disturbing. This was not the prodding Bael she had known. "Who are---?" She cut herself short as the other High Demon wiggled his brows, and his face went back to how it usually appeared. "Oh!" She jumped and pinched his right cheek. "That's the Bael I know!"

And then, the antler headed demon cleared her throat, whipped herself back into her chair and felt the sheer embarrassment reach a hundred degrees across her cheeks. "So long as you don't give me that deer head like when I turned 4,137. That was cruel. But...I am awfully bored, I'm up for anything."

Ocean123 Ocean123 (involved)
LegoLad659 LegoLad659 (bond)

Renyx felt a demonic presence, a powerful gust of arcane winds which he and other demons were all likely feeling. He paused. Few demons could emit this much energy, it took thousands of years and training to achieve a feat as overwhelming as this. High Demon Baelzark, perhaps? He pondered what someone of his ranking could be up to in the mortal lands, but decided he didn’t care. Interfering with High Demon business was unwise. Art was not a demon trait, but when it came to torture, there was no end to their creativity.

Renyx drifted along the asphalt trails, the demonic pressure fading, curiously glancing from this to that, taking mental notes and images. The trails and architecture that built this kingdom were completely alien to what the shadow-wraith had studied. They seemed to travel within these large, squareish wagons, with motorised wheels and colourful lights, but he couldn’t see any fire capsulated inside them.

My records may have been a tad outdated...

Every pavilion and tavern was constructed from stone, glass, and some odd paint configurations. Renyx had read that art was guarded in grand galleries, or kept within secure places if the quality was deemed high enough. However, the humans paraded their colours and diagrams on every storefront, some depicting warriors with ridiculous attires, others simple insignias.

Oh, and the language. He hadn’t heard a single ‘Twas’ or ‘Hark’ from the people he passed, so he determined to eliminate them - along with many, many others - from his vocabulary. He heard new words and phrases, and the grammar had shifted compared to his ancient texts, so he adapted to these too. The slang was more difficult. But he doubted he would need it, proper speech was a pillar of scholarship.

With his revised perspective, Renyx spotted a ‘cafe’ approximately eleven meters ahead of his form. The art above the enterance was simple text, though was language, he was uncertain. In the window, the third human eastwards had bright hair and a familiar jacket. To its... her? side, she appeared to possess a rectangular sheet of canvas, with black whirling patterns splashed onto it. This entire scene immediately exploded into recollection. The painting. The vision. This was it.

It wasn’t a mirror, it was a painting. Perhaps Lilly can inform me what happened to the galleries of the world. I should like to observe them.

With that, Renyx floated toward the establishment, gently swirling through humans and demons alike. He approached her table, the target was not looking in his direction, likely unaware of his presence. Understandable, he made virtually no sounds when not talking.

“Greetings, Lilly. I believe we have business to initiate. You may call me Renyx.”

Last edited:
Nekoda

IMG_1076.jpg

A large shock wave shook the very ground Nekoda was standing on probably affecting miles around them. Anyone human or otherwise would be able to feel it. Her feet slide a little before she regained her footing as she glanced around for the source of the shock wave.

Her slender fingers clutched her sketch pad and the drawing she had just finished tightly in her hand. She glanced down at the drawing then at the gaint.... man standing a short distance away.

"Are you worthy?" His voice boomed echoing in her ears. He was daunting - and probably expected her to run or cry. But she simply raised an eyebrow at the demon. This must be her bonded.

I need him to survive I will not run. She set her face into a stone cold blank stare.

"I'll leave that for you to decide." She drawled.

Kloudy Kloudy

Ried had been following the shadows all day, the sun needed to set it was time for darkness to reign. Growling he ran both hands through his black hair as he waited for the portal to the human world to open. He paced and paced before the pinprick of light and jerked at his hair. He could feel the pressure of the day weighing on him, the way the dark always whispered back. As if bands were wrapped tight around his chest, he felt constricted. He knew what was out there. She was.
He needed her to get him out of this endless bottomless pit. Into the light out of his own world of shadows and black.
Shoving his hands into his pockets he waited impatiently, it was time, "Come on," he growled to himself as the tiny hole of light was growing larger as night came in the human world. The bitter smell of coffee hit his nose, the smell of a book being opened followed and he grew even more anxious. Tonight she would save him from his black abyss.

OceanBunny OceanBunny

Baelzark

Bael huffed softly, shaking his head. As he did so, he noticed something rather unusual in the throne at the very end, where the GHD usually sat. He saw a human, of all things, and a very familiar human at that. He felt an odd tingling sensation in his hands, hardly noticing when Athena said something about heads and birthdays. "Uh-huh... That's nice..." Narrowing his eyes, the slightly older High Demon leaned forward in an attempt to get a better look at the mortal girl sitting on the Grand High Demon's throne.

He was startled out of his thoughts when the girl opened her mouth and spoke with a deep, rumbling voice with such power, the walls nearly trembled, "What is it, Baelzark. Do you have some question or complaint."

"Uhh... No...? I... have something I need to do right now. Did you need me for anything else?" When he was given a negative answer, Bael left the room and immediately made for the human realm. He would ask Athena what the meeting had been about later. Right now, he had a human to find. He was quite shocked when, upon his arrival, he felt a familiar presence. "Duel to the death, my ass..." Shaking his head once more, Bael simply flared some of his own aura to keep Khaoul's from effecting himself and started off down the street.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Kloudy Kloudy WykedWytch WykedWytch

Leona

The brunette shifted her sketchbook to rest in one arm as she took the offered hand. She decided against commenting on the bit about murder and get straight to the point. "So... What? Do we have some kind of 'dating' period before the actual bonding, or...?" Leo's face took on a deep red colour as soon as she realized what she'd just said. "I-I mean--Um..." She shook her head rapidly, mentally berating herself for her lack of tact. "Never mind what I just said. It was stupid. So, um... Do you... like music...?" Eloquent. Hopefully the other--Lixa--wouldn't mind the abrupt change in topic too much.

LegoLad659 LegoLad659

Lixa

Lixa giggled again in response "No worries. And no, it can happen whenever." She told her "Music? Yeah, I like some music. Don't ask me my favorite genre though." She said. Honestly, she liked songs from a lot of different genres. It depended on a lot of things, really.

She drew breath to ask a question of her own, until suddenly an intense and familiar aura washed over her. She stopped and looked in the direction it was coming from. What the hell? Was that one of the High Demons? Just what was he doing? To need what felt like the full extent of his power... A chill ran down her spine as she realized she probably didn't want to know the answer to that question.

She'd been so preoccupied with the High Demon's aura that she forgot what she was going to ask Leo. Or even that they were talking in the first place.

Ocean123 Ocean123

Leona

Leo also felt some form of demonic pressure, though not as strongly as a demon would. In response, the human took a few steps back, hoping some distance would help relieve the pressure. Without really realizing it, the brunette clutched her sketchbook in a death grip, holding it firmly against her chest as she stared blankly at thin air. If even a mortal like her could feel it so acutely... "Lixa? Are you alright? Would you like to go somewhere else?"

LegoLad659 LegoLad659

Lixa

Lixa looked back over at Leo, thinking about her question for a moment. The aura's source was a fair distance away, so all things considered, they were probably... Relatively safe. At the same time, though, it couldn't hurt to be careful. And she wouldn't mind walking with Leo somewhere, either. She nodded in response to her question "Yeah, I'm okay... That might be a good idea, though." She said, gesturing to her "Lead the way."

Ocean123 Ocean123

Leona

The brunette nodded and turned to start walking down the street. "Is there anywhere in particular you ant to go or am I dragging you around on my own whim?" The question was posed with a completely blank expression, tone neutral, though it was actually meant to be humorous.

LegoLad659 LegoLad659

Nekalii shifted in the comfy chair, flipping the pages of her book as her eyes devoured the story. A small smile graced her lips as the lighting in the cafe changed to a softer glow as the day turned to night. A light sigh escaped her as she set her book on the table and stretched. The feeling of being watched pricked at the back of her mind and she glanced around the small cafe. Stop being paranoid. She thought as she collected her belongings. Wrapping her scarf around her neck, Nekalii adjusted her thigh boots before standing and walking to the front counter. "Mocha cinnamon latte to go." She stated, barely sparing the cashier a glance as she handed her the money. Leaning against the pick-up counter, she flipped her long red hair over shoulder and watched the entrance.

WykedWytch WykedWytch

Last edited:
"Bael?" Athena questioned as he got up from his chair, after being told to sit back down, and left the room. A High Demon had already gone and left, and now there was another one. "Bael!" she belted and stood from her own seat. What a liar! He was supposed to entertain her, and what had gotten into him anyways? He was...well him, but he still knew when to take his place at his throne.

"Athena! Sit down. We are sick of your outbursts. First saying that Bael was a woman, and now calling out from across the way. You are a mighty distraction in our race."

"You heard that? Well, he was a woman. And I'm asking him to come back." She paused for a few heart beats before mumbling to herself, "And you barely said a word to both the High Demons who left. Seems unfair you are pointing me out."

She glanced at the others. There they were. All those faces of disgust and betrayal. Most of them hadn't even seen what she could do, who she could be. Thus, she sighed, "I'll go grab him. Just so I can get away from you demons."

There were a few who did protest, but many others didn't seem to care if she left. Which was fine with Athena. She, like the other two demons, entered where all the humans were. The antler headed girl hadn't been there in...she wasn't even sure how long. But the moment she practically passed the threshold, she felt something tug on her stomach. Athena whipped her hand up, covered her mouth and fell to her knees. She was sure she was going to vomit.

Was it Bael's aura, Khaoul's? she thought. No, I'm a high demon too, I could easily thwart that.

And then, finally, it hit her in a series of gasps. "Oh no...no. The one thing I never planned to do is bond with a human..."

LegoLad659 LegoLad659

Lixa

"If I'm totally honest, I actually haven't been around here before." Lixa admitted to Leo "So wherever you think is best. We could even head to your place and have fun there, if you like." She teased, sticking her tongue out. It wasn't that she was expecting anything intimate to actually happen, not even two minutes after meeting someone, but... Well, it's happened before.

Ocean123 Ocean123

Lisa

Lisa continued to lay in her bed. It felt like the whole world was crushing down on her. Was this what it felt like, to not have a bond? This was so much different from what she expected.

Tears started to fall from her eyes, as she laid in the darkness under her blanket. She didn't want to die. Her life had only just started to really take off! But there was nothing she could do. She was powerless... And terrified. And now, she suddenly felt extremely lonely, as well. Was she really going to die alone like this? She started wondering if she should call one of her sisters, to at least have some company before the end.

...But she still didn't move. She didn't want to. She couldn't face the world outside her bed. She just stayed put, waiting for it all to end... And at the same time hoping that it wouldn't.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

Azerael

Taking the piece of paper from her hands, he looked it over. It certainly had his features, though the clothing was much more form fitted than what he tended to wear. Without one sleeve, maybe he could even pull that sort of thing off, given the company wasn't horrified by what they saw. "This is nice, thank you." He wasn't sure what he was meant to do with the drawing, but as it was gifted to him, he folded it carefully and put it into a pocket inside of his jacket.

Her name was Robin, huh? It was a nice name that seemed to suit the soft yet cheerful girl. "Azerael. Demons have no need for second names as many of you humans do..."
It was then he felt a large tremor of energy shake the air and flow through his entire body. He put an arm protectively around the shoulder of the girl he'd just become aquainted with, feeling the need to protect her. He winced at the raw power, combined with the pressure on his right arm, movement becoming more active against her shoulder. He only hoped the fabric might be thick enough for her not to notice anything happening.

"I believe we should go...You mentioned food?"
Sleepy Lanii Sleepy Lanii

Kaylie

She listened to her new companion speak, smiling at the energy that seemed to have been restored within them. "I...know what a bond is. I was just surprised to hear you say it." Kaylie reached her hand up to cover a soft dusting of pink that had found it's way across her cheeks, trying to masquerade her movement as fixing her bangs. "Qinu....that's a nice name. Mine is Kaylie. Kaylie Brown."

Finding the small yet strong hand on her wrist to be a bit uncomfortable she shifted the grip, shyly grabbing the other girl's hand. It seemed that they'd been wanting to pull her along, so at least this way it would be easier. "I knew you weren't human at the very least...though when I first saw you, I've got to admit I thought you looked more like an angel than a demon. But if you believe some stories, they're one in the same, aren't they?" A smile found itself on her features once again. There was an unexplainable trust that wherever Qinu lead her was going to be alright.

"So Qinu. What do you like doing? I uhh...I like dancing and I design clothing in hopes of seeing people wear them some day." It never hurt to try to get to know others, especially someone who already had invested time into her, so she took the first step trying to initiate a more personal conversation.
K kurishiri

Last edited:
“I’m happy you like it,” Robin smiled, relaxing her muscles. She felt as though she could give the biggest sigh of relief in the world. Maybe she really could get along with him. “Azerael,” the girl repeated, committing the name to memory. “That’s a lovely name.” She tilted her head curiously. “Do all demons have different names then?”

Suddenly, chills ran down Robin’s spine and she felt the air become thinner. The manner in which Azerael put his arm around her let her know that he felt something strange happening too. She unconsciously grabbed his jacket and waited for the disturbance to pass. She thought she felt subtle movement from the demon’s arm on her shoulder and became suspicious. Perhaps her mind wasn’t playing tricks on her a few seconds ago. Before she was able to ask about it, Azerael interrupted her thoughts.

“Yeah,” she responded and pointed in the direction she came. “There’s a little sandwich shop I like going to back that way.” She blushed as she made a second suggestion. “Or, I could cook for you. My apartment is that way too.” Robin felt that she had to invite Azerael into her home at some point. It was strange to her that she was offering this to someone she had barely met, but something pushed her to trust him.

She began leading the demon up the street and realized something important. “I’m sorry I didn’t think to verbally establish this earlier, but we’re destined to be bonded, aren’t we? I’m sure you knew that already though.”

MysticNeko MysticNeko

"What is she doing?" a passerby said. "Is that a demon?"
"What type of demon would have antlers?"
Athena shivered, causing the leaves over her to rustle. She didn't completely blame them for viewing the scene as strange. She was a demon sitting on a sidewalk after all. So, she quickly hoisted herself up and sprinted down a different street where many people had left vacant.

She knew better. Athena should have known not to run. That feeling, the pain in her gut began swelling in her chest. Her heart skipped a few beats as she slowly looked up, and her gaze rested on a window. "Isn't fate a fool?" Athena whispered and hugged herself.

She might as well give an introduction.

The antler headed demon walked forward and jumped. She climbed up the side of the building and made it to the window. Due to her ability to wield light, she pushed herself through the glass. Athena was sure not to look at the person there. She didn't want to see any expressions, not yet. And then she made it through the window, jumped onto their bed and stood with her hands on her hips.

"I am Athena!!!" she announced while keeping her shoulders broad, yet her knees were quaking. "I must be the demon that is supposed to bond with you! But," she jumped off the side of the bed, sat on the floor and leaned against the frame, "I don't plan to ever officially bond with you. I'm not the demon that you'd want to bond with," she mumbled and pulled a leaf from off her antler. "And I'm fine with dying at the ripe ol'age of 6,000. Death is a natural thing. I mean, why not..." she cut herself short, stood back up, and once again, placed her hands on her hips. "I am Athena! Fear me!"

LegoLad659 LegoLad659

Lisa

Lisa yelped as something suddenly landed inches from where she was laying on her bed, and started talking. The event was so sudden, and it was such a shock, that she barely even registered what the girl was saying for several moments after she finished. She did toss her blanket off of her right away, though, revealing her tangled, messy blue hair and the light blue pajamas she was still wearing even after 2 PM.

"You're... A Demon...?" Lisa finally responded, after processing everything Athena had said "My... Bonded Demon?" She asked. A bright hope started to shine within her... Until it was harshly shattered by her continuing realization of Athena's words "Oh... But you won't bond with me... I-... I see..." She said, laying back down on her side "So... Why did you come here at all, then...?"

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

QINU

i solemnly swear that
i am up to no good

"Kaylie. . .?" Qinu repeated. When he said it, there was a slight accent. With how he was saying it, it almost sounded like a mix between Kaylie and Kylie. "You have a nice name too. Kaylie, Kaylie, Kaylie~♪" He sung over and over, a slight smirk adorning his currently-girlish features.

Qinu was taken by surprise when Kaylie shifted her grip. Shoot, I forgot humans weren't as strong. Whoopsie. Qinu couldn't help but widen his eyes at Kaylie's remark. "An. . .angel?" That was the first time anybody had said that. At least, out loud. Her candidness left Qinu speechless for a little bit before he regained his composure and spoke again. "Well, this isn't my true form. I'm still a demon. But you have a point there." He sends a subtle wink her way. It wasn't flirtatious; it was more like a wink that signified the telling a secret.

As they continued walking, Kaylie initiated a conversation to get to know each other, starting with something basic: what he likes to do. "That's cool. You don't look shabby yourself, so I think that dream of yours will come true." He smiled. "And me? I like playing with children. Those High Demons are so stiff, it's the worst. Kids-- especially human kids-- just do whatever they want." Honestly, he hadn't thought much on what he liked, so that answer was kind of like on-the-fly.

Qinu continued leading Kaylie while humming a small tune, until they reached a small but rather comfy park. "So? What do you think? It's kinda small and hidden, so not many people come here." Like an excited child, Qinu motioned toward an empty bench.

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling
mentioning: N/A. | interacting: MysticNeko MysticNeko

"Kaylie. . .?" Qinu repeated. When he said it, there was a slight accent. With how he was saying it, it almost sounded like a mix between Kaylie and Kylie. "You have a nice name too. Kaylie, Kaylie, Kaylie~♪" He sung over and over, a slight smirk adorning his currently-girlish features.

Qinu was taken by surprise when Kaylie shifted her grip. Shoot, I forgot humans weren't as strong. Whoopsie. Qinu couldn't help but widen his eyes at Kaylie's remark. "An. . .angel?" That was the first time anybody had said that. At least, out loud. Her candidness left Qinu speechless for a little bit before he regained his composure and spoke again. "Well, this isn't my true form. I'm still a demon. But you have a point there." He sends a subtle wink her way. It wasn't flirtatious; it was more like a wink that signified the telling a secret.

As they continued walking, Kaylie initiated a conversation to get to know each other, starting with something basic: what he likes to do. "That's cool. You don't look shabby yourself, so I think that dream of yours will come true." He smiled. "And me? I like playing with children. Those High Demons are so stiff, it's the worst. Kids-- especially human kids-- just do whatever they want." Honestly, he hadn't thought much on what he liked, so that answer was kind of like on-the-fly.

Qinu continued leading Kaylie while humming a small tune, until they reached a small but rather comfy park. "So? What do you think? It's kinda small and hidden, so not many people come here." Like an excited child, Qinu motioned toward an empty bench.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back