• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia Specials

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
tumblr_oweg67sHLI1rr1o09o1_500.gif

Hello everyone! So, you may be wondering what these specials are... Basically, they are a series of special events in the PSA that are unrelated and sometimes even impossible within the plot. However, they can still be pretty fun to RP, so we shall host these special events every now and then for a limited amount of time here on this thread! It can be a fun and whacky experience, some non-sequitur emotional moment, a replay of boku no hero but using our characters, whatever. It can be a great fun to explore your character and new interactions or ideas without there being long-term consequences or to try out fights you normally wouldn't have.

Warning: This thread will be discontinued if it appears to take too much attention away from the OOC and IC of the main thread.

Now that's out of the way, this area has special rules!
First is that there is no required post length! Now, I trust you will have some common sense and not fill this with one liners, but I will not be imposing any rules about it for now since this is just some etxra roleplay for funsies.
In addition, everything done in this thread, STAYS in this thread. This is an alternative thing, unrelated to the plot and is thus not something that technically existed or happened for the characters.

Feel free to jump in and participate as you like, so long as your character is approved in the roleplay!
All events are set up by me, but you are free to suggest new ones in our OOC

List of events:

Links:
Announcements
Search Thread
Search Thread 2
IC
OOC
Characters
Lore
Mechanics
Shop and Tasks
Q&A
Voting
Extra Info
Quirk Donation
Art Corner
Special Events
Visual Aids
Timeskipper

Last edited:
Our first event here in the PSA, is the Halloween Special: Hypnoween Night

Scenario: The students are hosting a halloween party in the PSA, preparing to gather funds in sponsored candy give away that also features games and a little show inside PSA grounds. The students were offered customized halloween costumes by the sponsor, but when the inspector comes, something unexpected happens. The students find themselves zoning out, save for a lucky few, and are hypnotized into believing they are their costumes. Now, the remaining students and teachers must gather the hypnotized and find a way to cure them and catch the culprit before the giveaway is ruined.

(adapted from B BlueClover 's idea)

Event Start IC: PSA main building, 19h30, characters are getting their costumes on

Event Duration: 08/10/2017-02/11/2017

Additional Requirements:
In your first post please post a pic or description of your costume as well as what it is, for each character you are roleplaying this event with.

Last edited:
Kaoru Kurosawa
Changing Room -> Hallways
19:30 || 7:30pm

Meteor_f_2nd_loading_screen.jpg
For a costume that was fairly simple in design it was actually a bit more difficult than Kaoru had been expecting. She figured the long sleeved costume would be a little difficult to move her hands under but she hadn't expected them to pass her fingertips by a full four inches. She figured that it wouldn't matter much considering all she had to do really do today was pass out candy.
She could technically keep her usual bag on without clashing with the spirit as it was very plain and matched the costume but she decided she may as well embrace the spirit and shoved the bag into her locker. She did a quick check to make sure all the parts were fixed up correctly before leaving the changing room humming a little tune to herself.
She did a quick once over the hall as she leaned on the wall near the door to the changing room. Since the events still had a bit before the operation started she decided to wait for some of the others to be done changing before heading off.
"I probably should have been paying a bit more attention when Subliminal-Sensei was telling us about today instead of planning my costume."

7:31
Open For Interaction

Last edited:
Daisuke Hashimoto
Time: 7:30

Joker.(Persona.5).full.1836155.jpg JjFntsK.png
I'm not accustomed to attending mass social gatherings outside the occasion convention or one of my father's press conferences...........nor did I celebrate the "Halloween" holiday on a yearly basis.......primarily because my family thought the holiday was pointless...and fairly childish as well.......However, seeing one of the many flyers advertising the event on the school's bulletin my
Interest peaked. Not much was happening at school...no homework or worksheets had been assigned to us yet....... I kept my interactions with my classmate slim......organizing my belongings and settling into my new home to priority over making aquaintances....so why not use this party as an stepping stone for companionship? After all......the students who were accepted into this school are going to the future of civilian protection.....as such.......it would be important to have good rapport with everyone......

.......That, and it gave me an effectively convenient excuse to dress in the "Persona 5" protagonist cosplay my parents bought as a gift for passing the extrance exam......the costume didn't take long to fully put it on....not even addressing how exceptional made the outfit was......clearly......the c
reators put their heart and passion into the making of this......

....I stepped out the changing room and on I went through the vacant hallway.... letting the surreal image of the school not crowded with hurrying students imprint in my brain....

End Time: 7:32
Open to interaction

Last edited:
Riba Hone
7:30
latest
“I can’t believe I’m doing this.” That was the words of Riba Hone who had just finished putting on the costume of her favorite hero. She took one last look in the mirror; Riba had the black shirt, the baggy pants, the belt, the scarf, and the iconic goggles that oddly enough, Riba stressed the most. Even though she acted pissed while having to wear the costume, she loved Halloween and this year made it better than any. Most of the time, her costumes were made from scraps found around the house as Seth was always working. At the chance of getting a real costume from the PSA, how could she pass it up?

Riba walked out of the changing room with her hands tucked firmly away into her pockets. She turned her head to see Kaoru in what looked like an old vocaloid costume. She didn’t pay it much attention, Riba could care less on the girl as she wasn’t a fan of making conversation with her. So she decided to start walking and didn’t look back, letting out a tired sigh much like the hero she was pretending to be.

7:33
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
Avery Baburu
7:30
As the cheery boy finished dressing, he flew out of the dressing room with a fanged smile. Avery wore a black and red victorian suit and blouse along with a black cape. His favorite part were the fangs that almost made him jump at how realistic they looked.

“Ooh, this will be just dandy! We get to be all dressed up and party the Halloween away!” One of Avery’s favorite holidays in America was Halloween! Memories of the past October’s came to mind, the nights he was a cuddly bear or a cute little prince made him smile. The sweet little child waddling around and getting candy to his heart content. Now Avery hoped to do it again and greet the night with candy and possibly getting his dorm roommates into the fun of trick or treating.

Avery shook his head and wrapped himself in the cloak while he prowled the halls of the school. His fangs gleamed in the dim light and he was enjoying every moment of it. That is, until he got into a stampede of people and it was replaced with constant apologing as he was swept away.

7:35

Tokihana EllionDorm Room: 7:32 PM

88f01e13b5c8be50e2477bca584e160a.png
Toki stood in front of the full-length mirror. She had gone all out for her costume. A lot of time and money had gone into it, and the fact that a completely different person stared back at her was proof of her dedication. A small smile tugged at her lips, the sharp fangs revealing themselves to give her a truly vampiric look. Doing one final check she tilted her head to view herself from different angles. The contacts, the hair dye, the ear attachments.

Everything added up to give her an almost entirely unrecognizable appearance. Giving her cape a little tug she had to admire the craftsmanship. If it hadn't been for the expert help her costume would have ended up far more amateurish. Toki ran her hands down the sides of the outfit to make sure everything was firmly in place. Content that she was ready she looked back at the mirror with a wide grin. "Perfect."

She turned from the mirror, her crimson cape fluttering elegantly around her form as she strode from the room out into the hall. She very much doubted that any of her classmates would even recognize her. As she made her way down the hall she realized that in hindsight she probably should have made plans to meet up. Yeah, sure, they were all going to the same event. But still. It would have been nice to see costumes and get feedback on her own before actually heading to the party.

Oh well, hindsight is 20/20 and all that. And it wasn't like it was that big of a deal, so hardly something she was going to stress over. The halls were fairly quiet, as expected with most people already heading to the event. Upon reaching the entrance to the dormitory she stopped and looked out over the grounds. There was still a little time before the party actually began so rather than make a bee-line for the main building she set off to wander around the grounds and see if she could find anyone to tag along with.

Outside: 7:35 PM

Setsuo Nikuruisu
7:30 PM
Dorm Room

Four weeks of planning, eating, sorting and a lot external support, but finally this years Halloween costume was completed. I had previously done projects similar to this in years prior, but nothing to this extreme. Before it was just masks made out of bone, small ornaments that he would implement into his costumes, but now I would completely make my costume. 100% Setsuo grade product... but the design had to be approved by the sponsors, so nothing too lethal... or traumatizing.

Laying on the ground in front of me is my magnum opus, a literal flesh suit, the face of it starring at me, eye holes empty, mouth agape as if belting out some baseless cry, or perhaps practicing to swallow a watermelon whole, for it was ungodly unproportional to that of an actual human. I made my way into the dorm bathroom with it and began changing into it, knowing that changing into it in front of my roommates wouldn't be the most pleasant experience for us. It of course didn't have a zipper, so I had to find another form of entry into my diabolical creation... through the stretched out mouth. I had, of course, designed it to stretch out, so slipping into it would be fairly easy. It was tight though, but that was how I had envisioned it.

I smiled as I walked to the mirror, looking in awe at my creation, it's veiny, pale flesh reflecting in the light of the bath room. And now, for the final part. I made my way back to my dorm and found that the large set of teeth I had made were still there on my bed, just where I had left them. I took them, went to the mirror and began to fasten them into the mouth hole of the costume, fitting snuggly into it.

As I stare at myself into the mirror, I chuckle and finally see the fruits of my labor.
The beast had large, thick arms and legs, the hands of which were simply gloves made out of bone, forming a point at the end of each finger, giving off a claw-like appearance. The feet were these large stubs that stretched outward, again, ending in sharp bone. The torso of the monster would be fairly normal, the only real detail being the large red cluster in the left side of it's chest, meant to give the illusion of a heart being there, when in reality, it's really just a clump of flesh dyed red. And finally, the face of ghoul. Large and bald, with a set of large unmovable teeth in the middle of the face, my eyes only slightly above it. I turned, feeling quite proud of myself and made my way out of the dorm to the main building, my feet thudding as I go... and my body just realizing just how heavy my costume is.

End Time
7:37
PSA Main Building

Open to interaction... if you dare.

4F36A91E-062C-4EFC-B90D-E0A5B240A46D.jpeg

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 3.37.34 PM.png
Hallways
7:33pm

Kaoru was so absorbed in attempting to remember what her teachers had said about the event that she almost didn't notice Riba as she passed her by. Once she did though all bets were off there was no way she was gonna let the girl who decided to dress up like an actual hero go. She quickly went to jog up to the girl before she disappeared from her sight completely.

"HEY Hone-Sannnnnn. Wait up."
Kaoru just barely managed to not trip as she quickly stopped as she was shoulder to shoulder with Riba. She let out a small huff of air as she turned to face the taller girl.
"Well geez you're social today. Anyways You're a good student right, or a decent one anyways? What exactly are we suppose to be doing? I'd usually ask Toki or Itami-Kun but I haven't seen either of them since we started prepping."

Hallways || 7:35pm || Energy: 60%
With

B BlueClover (Riba Hone)
Metions
Xel Xel (Tokihana Ellion) || The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit (Shiri Itami)

• 9494905_orig.png

(but also with some purple hair spray)

As I stared into the contents of the cardboard box we had been sent I immediately regretted my decision to leave it up to their decision what costume I would wear. Inside were some of the weirdest, most rebellious looking clothes I had seen in some time. Shoes with skulls and this revealing skirt and shirt with some blue leather things that appearantly were supposed to go into almost random places. They called this the "Punk Rock Girl Costume", but it just looked like someone woke up late for schol after getting drunk and buying random clothes from a pawnshop of the pre-quirk era, and just grabbed whatever they couldand shoved it on. Who would have even worn something like this?

Well, appareantly, I was gonna be the answer to my own question. Despite the fact I hated it, I did ask for them to choose no my costume. Looking back, this was a predictable outcome. It was my own mistake that led to this result, so now I had to go through with it, live with the consequences of my own bad decisions!

Red with embarassment, I scooted over to a corner and began unpacking the costume, then stripping my clothes. I kept my own underwear, but I followed the instructions to the T, evem going so far as to spray my hair with that purple spray paint thing (who could find something like that fun? It made my hair look awful!), then the speakers turned on and I headed outside, shaking from embarassment still.

As I got to the entrance hall I saw a boy who looked about my age wearing a suit and tie. I was puzzled for a moment, before a green light flashed and my eyes were drawn to the hand watch... that was somewhere. It was a great handwatch. I wasn't sure where it was, who was holding it, where I was who I was, I heard words in the backgound, but all I could think about as that watch. It was so...appealing. Such an urge....

Then I snapped out of it. I felt... ready to ROCK!!!

• 7h42

And with that, I was gone. The moment that young man had snapped his fingers, my mind went blank. I could no longer feel my body within my suit, the sweat that had started clinging to my body vanished. I completely changed. As I felt the sensation of this change take form, I looked down at my hands before letting out a beastlike roar, losing all sense of self, and all sense of mercy with it. I proceeded to charge at my friends and teachers, my claws outstretched as I racked through the tender flesh of my once know friends, seeing them now as only prey. There seemed to be a little part of me that was... holding back, because I wasn't cleaving them in two, but rather simply cutting them deeply. Poor Randie was the first one too fall. And as I look upon his body, knowing he wasn't dead, I crouched own to him, a long noodle-like tongue stretching out and liking up the blood I had splattered on the floor, delighting in it's taste, my head swelling with bloodlust at this point. I knew Randie was going to die, and I'de be back to eat what was left soon enough, but in the meantime, I had some more hunting to do. I launched myself forward, heading straight towards my dear friend, Riba Hone, my jaw open, as if ready to swallow her in one foul swoop.

Interaction: B BlueClover

Avery Barburu
7:36
“Oh, excuse me! Pardon me sir! My, my, this is a tight SQUEEEEEZZEEE!” Avery was pushed out of the crowd and right into a trash can. He started to struggle only for the trash can to fall on its side and begin to roll away from the destination the rest of the students had gone.

When Avery finally stopped, he was dizzy and had no idea of his direction.
“Oh, my heads spinning...where is everyone?” The halls seemed awfully quiet after that, almost ghostly that dark night. His vision was finally restored, only for him to jump backwards from what sounded like a petting zoo. “What could that be?” He asked himself softly, slowly heading towards the sound which seem to get louder with every step. That’s when Avery finally came to the entrance hall and opened the door to see the chaos ensue.
“By My Stars!” The vampire yelled in shock while staring at the sea of destruction. Some children were going wild, some were attacking others, and Koinu....she was on the floor. The boy sprinted towards the hotdog on the floor, turning her to face him. “Koinu-San! What happened here?”
7:44
Idea Idea
Riba Hone
Time: 7:33
Riba kinda gave a look of disgust at Kauro’s loud behavior and what she could only call an insult to her intelligence, believing her only to be decent. “If you’d pay attention, you would have known that we’re doing the candy give away and the games thanks to our sponsor.” That’s when the intercom blasted the sound of the principal, calling all the students to the entrance room. Riba pointed to the ceiling tiredly. “And that’s our que, we probably should hurry unless you want to stay in the back. Though it’s a smart tactic to not be noticed.” Riba lugged her feet and began her walk with the rest of the students towards the entrance hall.
Like the rest of the students, Riba was huddled somewhere in the middle looking at the boy up front. To be honest, he looked almost like one of the kids. That is, until he started blabbing like an old man who lost his youth. That’s when a green glowing light appeared and....how could he forget who he was? This was the Pro-Hero Eraserhead after all. However, the man had no time to think as a bloody monster charged towards him.

Aizawa stared blankly at the beast before dashing to the side to escape the maw of the creature. Once there, he would launch himself right back at the fleshy mess in a attempt to knock him over and onto the ground. “I don’t get paid enough for this.”

7:43
Leovonis Leovonis BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

screen-shot-2017-10-13-at-9-02-05-am-png.360317
Dorm Room: 7:32 PM

88f01e13b5c8be50e2477bca584e160a.png
There were several people making their way through the courtyard, but none she was especially close to. Her little search came to an end as the speakers blared and they were directed to the main entrance. Entrance? Really? All the space in the campus and they make us sit beside our shoes? Even after all these months there were still things about this school she just couldn't get use to. Ah well, the cramped environment should make it easier to find one of her friends. So with that she strode towards the main building, her cape fluttering behind her with every step. She was one of the later arrivals and ended up in the back, crammed behind a throng of students separated by the rows of lockers. She couldn't even see what was going on up front. Her view was entirely blocked. Shift to the right, shift to the left, stand on the tips of her toes, nothing worked.

If it wasn't the heads of her schoolmates it was the big shoe lockers. With a sigh she walked to the end of one such row and hoisted herself up on top of it. Let the teachers complain about her sitting on the shoe lockers, they should have picked a better spot. Her little rebellious thoughts were cut short as she finally saw the main attraction. A young man no older than they were dressed in a nice suit. "Is he suppose to be the rep?" Her words weren't directed at any specific person. Given that he was up in front instead of with everyone else made it pretty clear that he was. It was still weird seeing someone so young, but eh the world is a crazy place.

She expected the boy to say something so they could actually go to the party instead of stand around. However, her expectations were soon subverted as all thought left her. The moment she heard the clap her eyes glazed over. On some level, deep inside, she knew something was wrong. This wasn't right. But any attempt to bring those thoughts to the forefront failed. It's like they just melted away. Refusing to take shape. The boy's words echoed throughout her mind. Piercing her very being right to the core. And as quickly as it began she was snapped out of the revere she had been forced into.

She swung one leg over the other and looked down on those around her. A deep frown formed upon her lips. A woman looking down at some of the most abhorrent things she could stomach. To think that she of all people would allow such dregs to come within her territory. She brought a hand up to her face and let out a disappointed sigh. "Oh, to watch the machinations of lesser beings." Her steely gaze roamed across the horde of students to land on some savage ghoul assaulting what seemed to be a homeless human. While mildly amusing she had little interest in simple hunting of a lowly ghoul. No. Her eyes sought something much better.

With such a diverse cast of individuals gathered together there was certain to be more than a few tools to appropriate. All they needed was the enlightening touch of a superior being to be shown their rightful place in life.

Main Building Entrance: 7:43 PM

• 7h34
    PSA Entrance Hall

The hero I was racing towards jumped out of my way, quicker then I thought he would. And then he kicked my side, knocking me over. But before he could lay anymore blows onto me, I quickly got up, bounding to my four-legged stance, bearlike in nature. I let out a screech, warning everyone around me to my presence, hopefully installing the fear I longed for them all to feel in them. And them, I smiled. My large mouth formed upward as I turned to the one I had been hunting, knowing that this would be one of my best hunts yet. And with that, I got up on my legs, standing tall above the hero, my claws dripping with someones blood. I jumped up at her, my claws pointed towards him, ready to stab him, ready to have my first meal of the night. Delighted by the fact that he would be probably the best one too. The soft flesh, the warm blood, the muscles... Mmmhmm the muscles looked delightful. And I'd bet those bones are nice and strong too, with plenty or marrow to eat. This would be the main course, the rest simply desert. I knew I wouldn't have to work as hard for them as him.

Mentions: B BlueClover

• I simply remained where I was, waiting for the inevitable fate of someone eating me. After all, that's what a hot dog was for, right? Beign eaten. The idea of being eaten sounded so fitting and so amazing, such an urge it gave me to have it be tried out! And so I lied there in wait for someone to come, until someone did come with sharp fangs, Avery. They inquired me about what was going on to which I grinned giving them a metaphorical (and little did I know, real) thumbs up.

"[engrish] All. Is. Good. [engrish]" I told the bubble vampire. A little drool fell down from my mouth as I stared at his lips. At his fangs. At his tongue, his mouth, his everything, I wanted him, so badly I wanted him to have me, to eat me! I made a small leap towards Avery's legs, then raised my face to meet his gaze, without actually standing up, cause a hotdog standing up would be stupid! "[engrish] Eat. I. Eat. I. [Engrish]"

I continued crawling up towards my fellow student, perhaps even ON my fellow student, staring intensely at his face with bits of drool falling through my mouth and an intense desire to be eaten burning in my chest.

"[engrish] I. Super. Low. Calories. I. Super. Yummy. And.... And... Hum... Yummy! [engrish]!" I tried to advertise to my "customer", winking at him afterwards and grinning with confidence that I was sold.

B BlueClover

Eraserhead
Time: 7:43 PM
Eraserhead watched the creature rise up on his hind legs and pounce once again at him. Almost like instinct, the hero made an X with his arms to block the blow. The bone underneath seemed to rise to the surface to protect against the attack. “Huh, I don’t remember having this.” Eraserhead took this as an advantage, jumping backwards away from the enemy. “You must be cocky.” Eraserhead charged forward but slid underneath the monsters legs, grabbing his scarf in a attempt to trip him, and if successful, hogtime him.
7:44 PM
Avery Barburu
Time: 7:44 PM
Everything after that first encounter with Koinu seemed to go downhill. The hotdog seemed fine at first, giving Avery a sense of relief. Then he noticed she was staring at his mouth before pouncing on him.

Luckily, Avery could understand her English, but it was pretty choppy to say the least. She had pinned him down by this point and was blurting about her calories and how yummy she was.
“What lovely facts, but pardon my rude attitude-“ That’s when he heard a loud screech and saw a fight unfold against what looked like Eraserhead and a giant monster. “Riba-San?” Without knowing it, he had sprung up to his feet, slipping Koinu off of him. Avery’s heroic side started to kick in as he couldn’t let this monster attack his fellow students. Then he turned around to Koinu, knowing he couldn’t leave her here to be attacked by the crazed monsters that were once kids. He had to think fast, and soon a plan started to brew.

Using the substance his quirk produced, Avery glued Koinu’s hotdog costume to his back. He turned the cape to his side, one part to make room for Koinu, another because shoulder capes are cool.
“Bubble Barrage!” That’s when Avery activated his special move and started launching the bubbles at the creature in hopes to disable it.
7:46 PM
Leovonis Leovonis Idea Idea

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 3.37.34 PM.png
Hallways -> PSA Entrance Hall
7:40pm

Kaoru didn't really care that Riba was doing her usual standoffish aura the fact that the girl was willing to answer her question already meant enough. One the call to action came in it was even better.
'Niceeeee, time to jump into this stuff.'
Although Kaoru didn't actually mean to follow Riba's advice of staying to the back it seemed all to easy to get swept away as everyone piled towards the entrance hall. In fact she just manage to elbow her way into the hall as the representative arrived.
She had felt a wave of something pass over her as she heard a faint mumble of the words the rep seemed to be saying. She wound up jumping a little as she snapped back into consciousness.

"Huh what was that?"
Kaoru began to back up stumbling a bit she tried to move back as far as she could as she began to watch the chaos. From part way away she heard a shout.
'Is that Avery?'
As quick as she could she ran towards the sound of the voice. She started to call forth her shadow as she did figuring anything that got Avery to break the rules was worth going into prepared.
"What's going on? What happened?"

Entrance Hall || 7:47 || Energy: 50%
Interacting:
B BlueClover (Riba Hone & Avery Barburu)
Leovonis Leovonis (Setsuo Nikuruisu)
Idea Idea (Koinu Sakana)

The little bastard was fast, meaning that the legs would likely be the best part of the meal, or something like that. But enough about getting caught up in my own thoughts, my pray had dodged out of the way of my attack, and dived between my legs, his scarf wrapping itself around my leg. I grumbled in amusement as I watched him do this before kicking my leg upward, hoping to send my meal flying. With any luck, this might tenderize him a bit. And as I did this, I had a bit of a delayed reaction to another walking meal talking. Of course, it didn't quite make too much sense to me, but like most things, it didn't matter. I stared down my next victim, relishing in the thought of perhaps having a two on one battle with them. And as the thought crosses my mind, I smile and glare at them, preparing my next attack for them instead of the darkly dressed scarf man.

7h47

Mentions: B BlueClover BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Alright, so it kinda was a mess how I ended up not being able to think of anything for February's special event, it won't happen again, promise!

Our second event here in the PSA, is the Christmas Special: Merry Delivery Race

Scenario: Recently, a particular delivery service company has started a christmas promotion where they deliver presents to families all around town dressed as Santa. However, there was a villain-related incident and many of the employee's ended up hospitalized. With no one else they could turn to, an acquaintance of the principal requested the PSA's aid in delivering the presents. The principal took this opportunity and made a request that a temporary hero lincence be atributed to the students, which it was. They now face the challenge, as the top three students who deliver the most presents in proper terms and conditions will be given a prize at the end. Of course, only one student can deliver the present at a time, since they are supposed to be Santa (and will have to dress as such). As for the teachers, they are can either be helping with the packaging or working as a heroes and serving as a potential despachable force should any of the students come into danger.

Event Start IC: Pack and Run Co. Headquarters December 24th 21h00

Event Duration: 01/12/2017-30/12/2017

Additional Requirements: Post something your character would like to get for Christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back