• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku No Hero: Peace Sign Academia Artist's Corner

Art Corner: Application Form and Message

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
bakugou hair boom.gif

D8897C1C-B029-46D9-9988-258C061ACFA8.jpeg

Greeting everyone! And welcome to
THE PSA ART CORNER

In recent times, our little RP has been receiving and affluence of players with some knack for art. As such, this group is being formed to create and showcase art pertaining to the PSA, from it's characters to the building itself and who knows what else! The standards aren't high, so if you have even a mild interest in art and want to pratice it while contributing to our roleplay (earning some sweet sweet QEP) or are an upcoming or developed artist with confidence and a desire to contribute or even if you're just so passionated about this roleplay you feel like you need to make it into a visual medium, do come and join our PSA art corner!

If you have any questions about the art corner or want to apply, do tag or send a PM to myself or the group's current representative, BriiAngelic BriiAngelic !
Name: (your username)
Character: (the characters you own that were approved in this RP, if there are any)
How you found the RP: (for the purpose of data collection)
Availability: (artists have lives too and drawing takes a lot of work, so knowing how much you can provide is important for all parties)
Sample Drawing: (so that we know what can or not be commissioned, not to judge)

And now a few words from the representative:
"Hello People of PSA,
We would like to introduce you to the Artist Corner~ To all members new and old we would like to explain that this is not the full efforts of our art team but rather a nice bonus area meant to help keep everything nice and orderly for you all. Our art team is dedicated to bringing forth new projects that help to give a visual aspect to our RP. Although we take on a single project at a time we already have many in our list of potential future topics. We hope that some of these works will light a fire in you to join us in the future. If by chance you do feel that burning desire to help but find yourself hesitant. Always remember, You are better than you think you are, and that contributions will help the team develop new ideas and approaches even beyond what you can imagine. For all of you ready to take the first step and join us feel free to message me (BriiAngelic) so that I can add you to our group discussion messages.

And to Everyone
Enjoy,
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic "

Links:
Announcements
Search Thread
Search Thread 2
IC
OOC
Characters
Lore
Mechanics
Shop and Tasks
Q&A
Voting
Extra Info
Quirk Donation
Art Corner
Special Events
Visual Aids
Timeskipper

Credit:
To BriiAngelic BriiAngelic for the group
To B BlueClover for the pic above, depicting the PSA teachers at the time the drawing was made​

Last edited:
Everyone's Fan-art
Everyone's Fan Art
A Constantly Updating Storage Post
NOTHING YET

NOTHING YET

NOTHING YET

NOTHING YET

NOTHING YET

NOTHING YET

Project Two-B (Part 1)
School Layout, The Dorm Layouts:

Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 10.46.05 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 10.51.33 AM.png

What you see is a MOSTLY accurate display of layout, Top Female Dorm, Bottom Male Dorm. The program brought to my attention by simj26 simj26 (Hey You. Yes You, thank you) has a few limitations. AS SUCH The hallway should be muchhhhhh longer. Imagine the hallway stretched out. The next post will go room by room to display them much larger and from multiple angles but this is just the overhead map. NOTE: There should be 25 dorm rooms going down the hall. Between every 5 rooms is a bathroom. However due to limitations I can only show ten rooms and one bathroom in the map sorry. I may edit in a sketch version of the map later. to show placement.

Last edited:
Project Two-B (Part 2/4)
School Layout, The Dorm's Rooms:

The Entrance Way:

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 4.58.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 5.00.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 5.01.09 PM.png
Sorry to all my US People It's in Metrics~
(That's what the program uses)
Entrance Door (the one with a carpet in front of): 300cm
Hallway Arch : 350cm
Walls/Ceiling Height: 400cm
Length (Wall to Wall): 10 Meters
Width(Door to Arch): 5 Meters
Notes:
-All White Posters are actually Various Superhero posters I couldn't add textures >.< (Maybe someone with Photoshop could)
-Yes that small square table is a Kotatsu
-That thing by the arch is a vending machine the texture looks weird but it was that or a fridge
-Those three circles are ceiling lights
The Hallway:
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 5.18.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 5.19.37 PM.png
Dorm Room Doors & Shower Room Door: 300cm
Stairway Arch & Empty Space Arch: 350cm
Arch to Entrance Way: 350cm
Width:
Notes:
-Yes It's a long plain hallway
-That Creepy Black Room At The End of The Hall Is the Empty Space (There are no lights)
Staircase:
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 5.31.37 PM.png
The Empty Space:
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 5.34.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 5.35.12 PM.png
Arch to Hallway: 350cm
Notes:
-So There Are No Lights
-There are Random Pipes Sticking out of walls and ground
-Funny Note: The program doesn't have pipes what you're seeing is coat racks at various heights below the floor and half inside walls (We all make do with what we're given)

Project Two-B (Part 3/4)

The Dorm Rooms:

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 5.48.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 5.49.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 5.51.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 6.06.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 6.06.00 PM.png

Length (Wall to Wall): 6 Meters
Width (Door To Window): 4 Meters
Notes:
-I wasted a lottttta time on this Made 6 rooms identical in every way (not to mention constant resizing to get a room big enough to have everything fit but small enough to be a budget school room
-It was brought to my attention that places usually have their shoe racks at the door but I'm hand-waving that as it doesn't fit by the door (PSA is a budget school lol)
-The wardrobe does not have a mirror on it, the texture makes it look like that but it does not
-It does have a shelf for each kid though ^.^
-When you open the door it's just one straight rod across with hangers
-For some reason I got really into Dimensions (*coughZachAndTanyacough*)
-The beds are actually standard japanese twin but I won't bore you with what that is (Yes I looked up Japanese Metrics I went a little Crazy)
-There is a room where I have Dea, Octavia, and Kaoru from their positions at a certain point IC to check size
-One of the rooms has a Tricked out Dorm with several things you can buy for your dorm
-The last post I'll leave a share link for if you wanna make a person with your characters height and move them around to compare size (It'll be a copy naturally as the original needs to be untouched in case something must be updated or changed)

Project Two-B (Part 4/4)

The Shower Room (Girls):

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 6.25.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 6.26.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 6.27.12 PM.png
Width: 7 Meters
Length: 7 Meters
Door: 350cms
Ventilation Window Height: 200cm (Anyone Taller than 5'5 Should be Able to Stretch to Open)
Extra Large Shower: 270cm
Other showers: 220cm
Width of Onsen: 380cm
Length of Onsen: 580cm
Notes:
-The shower stalls have a light, under that the showerhead, then a mirror, then the shower controls,
-Inside is a onsen bench, each stall has a drain under
-The separation is a plain shower curtain
-Yeaaaaa That's a pool The Program doesn't exactly have an Onsen It's an Onsen for our Purposes
The Shower Room (Boys):
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 4.21.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 4.19.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 4.17.26 PM.png
Width (Wall to Wall): 7 Meters
Length (Door To Showers): 5 Meters
Notes:
-None I can think of Windows same as the girls showers
The Bathrooms:
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 11.50.46 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 11.50.08 AM.png
Width: 4 Meters