• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boku No hero Academia

Opheliax

BakuShima
As read in the title, I'm looking for someone to RP BNHA/MHA with me.

I'm Ophe, just looking for some partners to either chat about BNHA or RP it! I've been rping for nearly 5 years. I'm also a Manga reader, if you aren't, tell me so I don't spoil anything for you! <3

Rules-
I'm not that selective so I won't have many rules and such you need to follow just the following;
No NSFW, I can do just minor romance things. I'm just 17.
No One-liners
Be at least a little literate? I mean, as long as I can understand what you are trying to say, that's alright with me. I understand English isn't everyone's first language.
I understand time zones and people have a busy life, so don't worry about me ushering you a response or anything like that. I do expect the same. I'm central as well.

What I'll RP-
OC X CC or CC X CC.
I'm more of an M/M type of person, mainly Bakushima and Tododeku. I'm flexible however to other ships. I can genderbend and such as well.
I'm open to Canon or Au's for MHA, everything is on the table.

I'm still a little new to the site so It'll take time to get used to it.

Would you be willing to do an OC x CC RP? I don't usually do M/M but I'll do it for your side of it if ya want! (I'm typing all of this under the assumption that this site's RP style is similar to the site I used to use oof so correct me if I'm wrong =P)

Hello there, you have my interest. I personally try to reply at least once a day with an average 2-3 paragraphs per reply. I may need to be poked on occasion (Literally just send me a random message telling me to respond, sometimes I am a huge slug who procrastinates)
I am interested in tododeku, one thing fo keep in mind is I am getting caught up with the anime again, so I will attempt to try and keep up but I may not know to much with all the characters!

Hello there, you have my interest. I personally try to reply at least once a day with an average 2-3 paragraphs per reply. I may need to be poked on occasion (Literally just send me a random message telling me to respond, sometimes I am a huge slug who procrastinates)
I am interested in tododeku, one thing fo keep in mind is I am getting caught up with the anime again, so I will attempt to try and keep up but I may not know to much with all the characters!
That's fine by me! =]

Hey, I just now saw this post! I may be new but I've been into rp for three years! I enjoy KiriBaku or Bakushima, whatever you want to call it. If you ever want to rp it's fine with me! Anyway I hope you read this so I can rp with you! You seem very nice and it would be cool to get a response! Oh, and I am semi-lit to lit.

Hey! Not sure if you were still looking for a rp partner, but I’d be interested in Bakushima. Just hmu if you’re up for it!(:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back