• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Boku No Hero Academia!!

Wishes

Okay okay okay. I have looked around this site and I have found nothing that involves 1x1 with this fandom. (or maybe there is and im just dumb)

This anime is what makes my life complete, and I have multiple ideas for this. I just have a few requirements of you and what I can do for you!

What I Require From You

- More than one paragraph, five sentences max. If you can write more, I love you 2x more.

- I am just fine with some spelling mistakes here and there, but PLEASE put proper punctuation so I know where the sentences stop. If you can do all of those and even more, GREAT.

- Reply at least once every two days. If you are going to be away for a certain amount of days, PLEASE PLEASE tell me. ;o;

- If you haven't watched all the episodes, please tell me which episode you are on.

- OOC CHAT. OH MY GOD. This isn't a requirement but I would like someone to talk about the new episodes/manga chapters that come out!

What I Will Give You

- Proper grammar. I usually put my replies in grammar checks because that is now a habit of mine. -o-

- I will write 1-6 paragraphs, depending on how much you give me to work with.

- I will reply as quick as I can due to my love to this fandom.

- I have watched all the episodes of the anime that has came out so far, and read the whole manga. (including the 90+ chapters)

pairings oh my lord

Canon Pairings

Izuku Midoriya x Katsuki Bakugou

Izuku Midoriya x Shouto Todoroki

All Might x Endeavor (AU where they are in highschool)

Eijirou Kirishima x Katsuki Bakugou

Eijirou Kirishima x Denki Kaminari

OC Pairings

-I prefer for the OC's to be male, but I am totally fine with female characters! I don't mind which role you want, since I'm totally fine rolepalying either! If you want to play as a canon character, please tell me which gender you'd like my character to be.

Izuku Midoriya x OC (this will be so cute oh my god)

Katsuki Bakugou x OC

Denki Kaminari x OC

Eijirou Kirishima x OC

Katsuki Bakugou x Villain!OC

Izuku Midoriya x Villain!OC

If you have any interest in this, have different ideas, or want to leave the roleplay, PLEASE PLEASE tell me. Don't worry, just because i love this fandom doesn't mean I'll be rude to you if you want to leave!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wishes said:

slinks over casually

Hello friend! I'm very interested in some of the pairings listed =3

I ship Bakudeku the most, but I do like me some Kaminari/Kirishima (>u>)

it's been awhile since you've posted this, but I just came across this site today and instantly looked for bnha shit lmao. and i'd be all up for ooc talk

I'm intersested as well. Though grammar is a bit difficult concitering I'm usually on my iPod.

I'm interested. :)

Since you don't list any plots and I'm honestly okay with any of the pairings listed, OC or no, do you want to do a USJ back in All Might's time or make up our own arc using the kid characters?

I am actually quite interested as I have fallen in love with this particular anime.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have an idea if you're still looking, (still working on the length of my responses, so it might be a bit rough at first)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back