• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku No Hero Academia sign up!

Kliffton Beid

• 5825bc57161fa972143d9b3abf8bf6cf.jpg
    Nickname: Kliff (Everyone)

Sexuality : Homosexual

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 123 lbs

Appearance: Kliff has wild, orange hair and blue eyes. He has pale skin, though it is not too pale and because of his training as a dancer, he is muscular, although it isn't as defined as others might be. He is always seen wearing headphones. He is usually seen wearing a jacket, no matter the weather. The jacket usually changes though. Nevertheless, it's still a jacket.

NaturalQueen NaturalQueen Is this good?

Last edited:
You're basically telling me to get rid of the quirk completely because if she can't manipulate ice and water, launch, and levitate them, she's basically useless. All that is one quirk (And why are you telling me to nerf a quirk that isn't even that powerful in the first place?)
I intended for this character to be an ice mage in another RP, so I had to write the quirk like that so it could be her full abilities.
So her quirk is basically ice magic

(Or if you want me to minor it even more, then she can just create an icicle from her hand while reading a book and can launch it, I'm not making it any less than that)
No... I'm basically saying tone down the quirk, I don't mind her controlling water or ice but I didn't like the part where she now manipulates objects. Do mean she can just manipulate ice and water?

Kliffton Beid

• 5825bc57161fa972143d9b3abf8bf6cf.jpg
    Nickname: Kliff (Everyone)

Sexuality : Homosexual

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 123 lbs

Appearance: Kliff has wild, orange hair and blue eyes. He has pale skin, though it is not too pale and because of his training as a dancer, he is muscular, although it isn't as defined as others might be. He is always seen wearing headphones. He is usually seen wearing a jacket, no matter the weather. The jacket usually changes though. Nevertheless, it's still a jacket.

NaturalQueen NaturalQueen Is this good?
Quirk interesting... accepted

NaturalQueen NaturalQueen sorry to bother you, but you really never said if Evangeline was accepted or not? I know you like my post, but I wanted to make sure if that meant my character was accepted or not?

Name: Ian Dimare

Nickname: N/A

Hero Name: Nemesis

Appearance: Ian is a Caucasian man with a slight tan. He has shoulder length, dark-brown hair that is almost always tied back into a low ponytail. His eyes are a deep brow with small flecks of gold and red throughout them. He has a muscular build and broad shoulders. He regularly wears a black T-shirt under a tan suede sports coat. He wears blue jeans and black boots, not seeming to mind any heat. He always wears a silver necklace with a small charm on it.

Height: 6'0"

Personality: Ian is a good conversationalist, but it is difficult for him to form a genuine connection with anyone. He has severe trust issues and will often question the motives of anyone who offers to do something nice for him. On the rare occasion that he does form a meaningful friendship, he becomes extremely loyal. Extremely protective of his friends, Ian doesn't forgive people who hurt them easily. Due to events in his childhood, he firmly believes that he is a bad person, unworthy of affection, and will often prevent others from giving him help. That being said, he has no trouble enjoying a game of cards or sharing a meal with comrades. He enjoys sarcastic humor.

History: Ian grew up in a small household with a single mother. Living in a poor neighborhood, his childhood involved almost constant fighting with the kids around him. He was a "mama's boy" growing up, and he was picked on for this daily. While the pair barely had two coins to scrape together, Ian's mother always did her best to make sure he had the best childhood he could. She always supported Ian's interest in hobbies such as singing and piano playing. The name "Nemesis" comes from an event that took place when he was fifteen years old. While he was shopping with his mother, the pair were held up by a man attempting to rob them. When the thief grew angry with the little amount of money that Ian and his mother had, the thief struck Ian's mother to the ground. Watching his mother fall sent Ian into a rage, and he mercilessly beat the thief. The true violence behind the act came when Ian got on top of the man and, using his ability to heat his own skin and blood, burned the man's face into a horrid mess of burn scars. When heroes finally arrived to arrest the man, they decided that Ian should also be taken into custody due to the severity of the injuries he inflicted on the thief. In prison, Ian was given two options. Either go to prison for mauling a man, or enter the academy and learn to use his abilities for good. Not wanting to disappoint his mother, he enrolled in the school. Some of the people in charge of monitoring Ian's "rehabilitation" dubbed him "Nemesis" for his actions, attempting to insult him. To spite them, Ian now wears the name with pride.

Character Flaws:
  • Severe trust issues.
  • Quick to resort to violence.
  • Any insult to his mother results in Ian flying into a rage.

Fears:
  • Disappointing his mother.
  • Any harm coming to people he cares about.

Quirk: Ian's quirk is complete blood manipulation. Ian can control his blood both inside and outside of his body, providing that he is making direct contact with it. Ian's blood can be hardened to the point where it is equivalent to steel. He can solidify it outside of his body to make razor sharp blades, or inside of his body to increase his defense. Ian can also increase his blood pressure and heart rate to boost his stamina, as well as force his muscles to contract harder than usually possible in order to increase his strength. In addition to this, Ian can modify the temperature of his blood, allowing it to boil or freeze inside and outside of his body. Due to this ability requiring Ian to injure himself to use, he has a high pain tolerance. Ian's body also creates more blood than the usual human body, however this does NOT aid in the healing process in any way.

Weaknesses:
  • Ian must be making contact with his blood to manipulate it. If he loses direct contact, the blood liquefies and resumes normal temperature. The blood must then be manually retrieved.
  • Ian's blood cannot be controlled when he is asleep or otherwise unconscious.
  • Ian must injure himself in order to use his quirk.
  • As Ian's quirk involves blood control, his ability to use it is limited. If he uses it too much, he will pass out.
  • When using his blood to force his muscles to contract harder than usual, this can cause internal damage ranging from muscle soreness to shattered bones.

Hero Costume:
nightingale_armor_by_williamfdrake-d557y35.jpg

Extra:
  • Ian can play the piano.
  • While it is EXTREMELY rare that he demonstrates it to others, he is a talented singer.
  • Using his blood, Ian can pick locks.
  • He has a love for cats.

Theme Song:

Did you even read the thing?

Niflheim - The owner of the quirk can manipulate water and ice as long as they carry a book that has sentimental value to them. In addition, the quirk owner gains the ability to levitate, move, launch, etc, the manipulated objects.
(Remy likes to use her quirk to create icicles, and she uses her quirk to launch it at people from far away)
Oh shit sorry it's fine. My bad, my head been in a loop today with the amount of sign up and social life, accepted.

Name: Naoki Ryouichi ''That sensei to you!''
Nickname: None
Hero Name: Bright eyes
Appearance:
Height: 6''1
Personality: WIP
History: WIP
Character Flaws
: WIP
Fears: WIP
Quirk: Access vision - He can see through any material and being.
Hero Costume: (Optional)
Extra:
Theme Song: (Optional)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The teacher! who a major WIP.

fantasy_art_smiling_demon_hoody_1680x1050_wallpaper_Wallpaper_1024x1024_www.wall321.com.jpg
Name:

Zenio Soarus

Nickname:

Zeni or Zen

Hero Name:

Smirk

Male

Height:

5'3

Personality:
Zen is just pure lazy. While no one has ever actually seen him sleep, he just doesn't like exerting too much energy into the daily grind. But when he's in the right mood, Zen is a great guy to be around. No one is safe from his trademark smile and hug, and he tries to make everyone happy. You know, despite being a dark unknown creature who's demonic appearance tends to scare children. And who can somehow talk without moving his mouth. Creepy, or what?

Character Flaws:

-Easily distracted
-Extremely lazy
-Can't be in darkness for too long
-Needs clothes

Fears:

-Birds
-Night
-Being naked

Quirk:
1251291959593.jpg

Smile Wide =D:
Zen's body is a pure force of hunger, held back only by his specially made clothing. Once activated, he leaves his clothes and becomes a massive dark cloud being. His smile and eyes remain on what could possibly be the big part. He is able to devour (or suck)"energy" out of people, causing them to become exhausted. Prolonged eating sessions begin to cause blackouts, comatose states, and possibly death. If left in darkness or removed of clothing, Zen cannot control himself and begins to go on a rampage.

While not using his Quirk, his body is corporeal, able to be damaged and injured normally. Light based or mental attacks prove the most effective against him.

NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back