• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boku no Hero Academia Rp

Bundle of Stars

Shooting Star
Hey hey everyone, I’m Cat, and I’m looking for a few Boku no Hero Academia rp partners! I’m 20 and in the EST time zone. I usually have plenty of time to respond during the day although I am a college student on summer break right now, so by the middle of next month I’ll be back in school but I’ll try to get out at least 1 or 2 replies a day. If it might take a while for me to reply I’ll send you a message depending on how quick paced our replies to each other typically are. I’ve been rping for about 8 years now so I’m quite experienced. I’m also fully caught up on the BNHA manga and anime too! I’d prefer if you were too but it’s not required.
  • I average 3-6 paragraphs depending on my partner. Like many others I prefer quality over quantity though. I also understand that reply lengths may fluctuate if for instance your character acts a question and needs a reply before they can do much else. No problem!
  • I’d prefer doing OCxCanon for this although you might be able to talk me into OCxOC. I won’t do CanonxCanon.
  • I’m down with MxM, FxF, and MxF relationships. I am looking for romance in the rp but of course that comes with time and since this is a BNHA rp I expect plenty of action and other things too. Let’s have a nice balance of themes!
  • I rp in 3rd person.
  • I’d also prefer to age up the high school characters for more mature themes. Speaking of which I love getting a bit dark and gritty in rps so don’t be afraid to come at me with it! We can discuss limits over email but most likely my OC’s love interest will be one of the villains so I encourage darkness, gore, drugs, violence, and psychological stuff. They are villains after all.
  • I’d prefer not sticking to the main plot so much and more so making our own plotline starting after the fight between All Might and One for All.
  • Samples aren’t required but I’d like one. Preferably one from a BNHA rp you’ve done before but if you don’t have one then any sample is fine. I’ll send you one in return of course.
What I’d Like In A Partner: Don’t be rude or aggressive. If you want a certain thing or outcome to happen then tell me. I’m super flexible and I always wanna hear your input. If there’s something you want me to tweak let me know, I don’t mind redoing a reply for ya! Understand that I have a life too and don’t message every hour asking for a reply. I’m fine with being messaged every other day about it though if say we’ve been sending messages back and forth multiple times a day and then I suddenly disappear for an entire day though. I tend to wait 2-5 days depending on how frequently we’ve been sending replies to each other. Most importantly don’t ghost me. A simple ‘I’d like to drop the rp’ is enough for me and I won’t bother you about it, expect the same from me. Like I said before though if there’s something you don’t like in the rp that I can fix then let me know though. OOC discussion doesn’t have to happen constantly but I like chatting with my partners too. Let’s be friends, let’s laugh over something we found funny in the rp, let's plot together. I’m super friendly and I won’t bite your head off about anything. With action comes injuries too and just so we don’t offend one another let’s ask before seriously injuring each other’s character or something like that haha. Of course we won’t kill each others character, love interests, or major characters and stuff though.
I do character sheets too. Anime or artist drawn characters since this is an anime. The character sheet doesn’t have to be super extensive and detailed although I have a particular format I usually use. Feel free to copy it or not, up to you! I think that’s everything though. If I didn’t cover something here feel free to ask me when messaging me. Just send me a PM if you're interested and we can take it from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back