• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boku no Hero Academia RP (Canon or OCs)?

Ixaix

Sentient Jelly Piloting a Bone-Mech
Hello, all! Recently this particular fandom has worked itself under my skin; it's been a while since I've run into a world that so openly invites the creation of OCs. With that being said, I've created a few of my own that I'd love to test out! Mostly I'm looking to play in the Hero Academia world-- if you'd like to play against one of my OC characters with a canon character, of course I would be more than pleased to do so! But I'm also just as willing to play OC x OC.

Here's all you need to know about me: I reply multiple times daily (it would be nice if you do too, but it's not required!); I write in the third person, past tense, paragraph style; I will always reply with at least one solid paragraph, usually a lot more; I am looking for literate partners who at least know the difference between "your" and "you're", but I'm no grammar Nazi.

Now, onto the main show, my OCs!

Hikari "Kita" Kitamura
Sex: Male
Quirk: Dazzle - Kita is able to produce clusters of small "stars" at will of varying levels of brightness
Appearance: Tall, pale silver hair, dark grey eyes, tends towards dark/dull colors of clothing

Personality: As a child, Kita was often teased for having such a girly quirk; after all, he literally sparkles. It didn't help that the more extreme the emotion, the more "stars" he produced. As a result he grew up quiet and withdrawn, often assumed by his peers to be standoffish and aloof when in reality he's doing his best to control his emotions. Kita is suspicious of people who show interest in him, as he does his best to blend into the background and not stand out. He is highly aware of what a political game the hero world is and will initially assume any new relationship is some sort of power play. Once his layers of defense are gotten through, however, he proves to be a loyal friend, quick thinker, and utterly unable to catch innuendo or understand the vast number of puns.

Aiko Hebiroki
Sex: Female
Quirk: Naga - The lower half of Aiko's body is that of a snake and she shares many qualities of them, including super flexibility, strength, and constriction
Appearance: Dark blue hair, golden eyes, lighter blue scales on her snake half as well as along the top ridge of her ears and down her spine
Personality
: Aiko is outgoing, cheerful, and overall satisfied with life. She's a peacemaker, but has a short fuse when it comes to matters she sees as injustice and often leaps into a situation before fully thinking it through. As a young hero she already has a growing fanbase, but it tends to be of young men who wish that she would constrict them so that her admittedly ample bosom will press against them. In protest, she often stays up late at night and trolls the fanboards instead of studying as she should.

If you're interested, please post below or send me a PM! I'm excited to write with you <3

Hi there! I have a BNHA OC in the works and I’m sure that she’d be a great fit for Kita :3 If you’re interested, feel free to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back