• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bodyguard needed (MxM)

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello peeps

I am searching for a bodyguard/babysitter for my lovely Nikolai Erikson, but first I will start with my rules;

1) Average post length will have to be 400-600 words and absolute no less. I am sorry if I sound harsh or arrogant or snobbish or what else, but I really want to have this roleplay to have some depth and a lot of development. And this is just not NOT possible with one liners.

2) NO ONELINERS. Yes, I will mention this again. Even at a bad day a literate/advanced roleplayer must be able to come up with at least a little paragraph. Besides if you really really have no time or inspiration to post, you can always just wait a day or whatever. I rather have less frequent replies than shitty replies

3) Be active, but not pushing. This means I will not nag about you replying everyday, but at least once a week. Of course more than once a week would be preferred ^^ However I understand that people are busy with life outside the roleplay.

4) Have a decent writing style. Of course everyone makes mistakes (I am no stranger to that) but try to do your best so I can at least understand what you are writing.

5) HAVE INPUT. I like being surprised in a roleplay by my partner. Yes I do have a certain plot or idea, but that is the outlining. This does not mean there is no room for jokes, twists and surprises of anything kind.

That are the rules... I think... Otherwise I will mention :P

Now for the plot. Like I said I need a bodyguard/babysitter for my Niky. He is the son of two very succesful politicians in Denmark (where the roleplay will take place) and his parents are very protective of him. However it is time to travel around the country again for their campaign as it is almost time to vote. At first they want to take Nikolai with them, but then they recieve a very serious and detailed treath. Last minute they decide to take a decoy boy with them and leave Nikolai at their summer house without any one knowing about this. Still they do not want the boy to be alone and without protection, so they find him a bodyguard. Of course there is a quite big amount of money involved. This bodyguard will stay with Nikolai alone in the summerhouse and they are allowed to use the house and its facilities as they please. The campaign will last for at least a month.

Now that is the basic plot. My personal idea is that the character who takes up the role as bodyguard/babysitter will change Niky's innocent view of the world completely (as that would be most interesting). Romance (and more) is very much preferred, but not required.

Now if you are still with me, I allow you a sneak peak at the lovely Nikolai Erikson. If you want to do this with me, please PM me with a short bio of the character you plan on using as well as any rules/limitations you have.

Looks:

Thomas_Brodie_Sangster.jpg

Personality: He is young and naive thanks to his overprotective parents. He always sees the good in people and trusts far too easily. He is a people pleaser and will get nervous when someone is upset with or mad at him. He is unfamiliar with sarcasme and things like that, so he will take anything seriously, which will probably cause some hilarious situations. He always wears a big smile on his face as he seems not to worry about anything. He speaks his mind free, though he has little knowledge about how the world really works. He is quite spoiled and used to be entertaint or at least get what he want and attention when he wants

Extra:

- His parents are very succesful politicians, so he is wealthy and spoiled

- His parents have always been overprotective, keeping himsave from the ' bad' things in life (sexuality (especially samesex since his parents are very strongly against this), tattoos,piercings, drugs, alcohol, smoking and so on and on)

- The summerhouse has a swimming pool (inside and outside), several jacuzzis (also inside and outside). The garden has different types of saunas (which is common in Denmark). Also there is a pooltable, airhockey and what else you can think of in the basement. An small private cinema does not fail. Any other luxurities or things made for amusement are available in the summer house. Really it certainly won't be a boring month!

Other plots I am interested in (same rules apply)(not necessarily MxM though. I would be fine with FxM also)

Anything with Angels and Demons

Anything with Vampires or Lycans

Arranged marriage (of any kind)

Anything dark

A prison/gang roleplay

Unrequired love or love triangles

Our characters being put in one giant house for scientific reasons or a real life show (without them knowing about this)

Fandoms (will not do canon characters, only use the world)

Harry Potter

Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices

Rosario Vampire

Vampire Knight

Divergent

Hunger Games

Maze Runner

Fruit Basket

Crossover of all kinds are allowed of course

If you think you are up for it please PM me or leave a message here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! I love the idea just one question on the length, how many paragraphs/lines do you prefer?

I prefer having posts with 3 to 5 paragraphs. The paragraphs should at least be as long as my plot description (which I see as a small paragraph). I hope this answers your question

bump

People don't like me :( still searching

no one?

And yes, still looking..

Hi there! I really like this idea, but I see it's been several weeks since you posted it, so I wanted to check to see if you were still looking before sending you a bio of the character I'd use. Let me know!

Hello! I'm curious too if you are still looking or have found a partner for this rp. I have the perfect character that I think will pair very well. Please let me know if the spot is still open~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back