• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA « tomorrow [OPEN]

• • • bnha: tomorrow
Truthfully, there wasn't really anything that could be done to prevent everything from happening. Perhaps it was a mistake to think everything was in complete control, or maybe something just set everything off. Either way, with the vast majority of the population being in possession of these so-called abnormalities referred to as quirks, there was no telling what kind of events were going on behind the scenes... well, that was up until the incident occurred.
––––––
let's keep on fighting so we can see tomorrow.
––––––
How many BNHA RPs are there? I'm not sure. Anyways...
This RP will be set to hopefully be able to include characters of various different affiliations, whether that be they're heroes (or students in that course), villains, or maybe even civilians. It will allow for characters who have a variety of backgrounds and stories to interact in one way or another! There should hopefully be a balance between these groups.

The general sense of this RP is that Japan, while things have been going rather smoothly, will ultimately descend a new era: an era of chaos, so to speak. This RP is not completely free-roam however, meaning there is a storyline that will serve as kind of like the guide of the plot. There will be various events and major plot points that will occur, but keep in mind that coming up with your character's story and development is important too! Now, the question is: how will everything end? Well–we'll just have to see.

setting
Rewinding back a few hours before the incident, it was in the middle of a cold winter, sometime around 8 in the morning. Snow coated the region and continued to fall, accompanied by slightly strong and icy winds. Many people were doing their own thing around this time, whether it be siting around in their house or trying to have fun in the weather's condition. Not to mention, school was still in session, although for most institutes, it was the last day before the much anticipated winter break.

• ic, the rp starts at 8am, late december, right before school lets off for winter break. there is a lot of snow outside and it is extremely cold.
• if your character is a student or teacher, they attend Yuuei. what course they're in is up to you.
• characters should all be currently located in the tokyo/musutafu area of japan. they do not have to originate from that area.
• the canon characters do not and have not existed in this timeline (with the exception of a few, who have no direct influence in this rp).

info
• no, you cannot play a canon character.
• no, you cannot make your character related to any canon characters.
• the quirks all for one and one for all are off-limits for now. i’ve not decided on what to do with them.
• god modding, auto-hitting, and power playing are not permitted unless given permission by the parties involved.
• i intend for this to be moderately paced (you should post at least twice a week?)
• hopefully this grows to be long-term.
• quirks should not be too similar in nature to another character’s unless they’re related.
• i see this as being more story-based than combat based, however there definitely, 300%, will be combat included.
• the max number of characters one can have is 3. this may change depending on what happens.

links
ooc « cs « ic
• tbu

Truthfully, there wasn't really anything that could be done to prevent everything from happening. Perhaps it was a mistake to think everything was in complete control, or maybe something just set everything off. Either way, with the vast majority of the population being in possession of these so-called abnormalities referred to as quirks, there was no telling what kind of events were going on behind the scenes... well, that was up until the incident occurred.
––––––
How many BNHA RPs are there? I'm not sure. Anyways...
This RP will be set to hopefully be able to include characters of various different affiliations, whether that be they're heroes (or students in that course), villains, or maybe even civilians. It will allow for characters who have a variety of backgrounds and stories to interact in one way or another! There should hopefully be a balance between these groups.

The general sense of this RP is that Japan, while things have been going rather smoothly, will ultimately descend a new era: an era of chaos, so to speak. This RP is not completely free-roam however, meaning there is a storyline that will serve as kind of like the guide of the plot. There will be various events and major plot points that will occur, but keep in mind that coming up with your character's story and development is important too! Now, the question is: how will everything end? Well–we'll just have to see.

setting
Rewinding back a few hours before the incident, it was in the middle of a cold winter, sometime around 8 in the morning. Snow coated the region and continued to fall, accompanied by slightly strong and icy winds. Many people were doing their own thing around this time, whether it be siting around in their house or trying to have fun in the weather's condition. Not to mention, school was still in session, although for most institutes, it was the last day before the much anticipated winter break.

• ic, the rp starts at 8am, late december, right before school lets off for winter break. there is a lot of snow outside and it is extremely cold.
• if your character is a student or teacher, they attend Yuuei. what course they're in is up to you.
• characters should all be currently located in the tokyo/musutafu area of japan. they do not have to originate from that area.
• the canon characters do not and have not existed in this timeline (with the exception of a few, who have no direct influence in this rp).

info
• no, you cannot play a canon character.
• no, you cannot make your character related to any canon characters.
• the quirks all for one and one for all are off-limits for now. i’ve not decided on what to do with them.
• god modding, auto-hitting, and power playing are not permitted unless given permission by the parties involved.
• i intend for this to be moderately paced (you should post at least twice a week?)
• hopefully this grows to be long-term.
• quirks should not be too similar in nature to another character’s unless they’re related.
• i see this as being more story-based than combat based, however there definitely, 300%, will be combat included.
• the max number of characters one can have is 3. this may change depending on what happens.

links
ooc « cs « ic
• tbu

Last edited:
Hmmmm. Looks like you are willing to put some common-sense limitations on characters. Looks good to me. I´m up for this.

June Verles June Verles Assuming you're asking about where this lines up chronologically in relation to the original, I'd say around the same time, give or take a year or two. This is taking note that the original characters do not exist–in a sense, our characters will be 'replacing' them.

Saavedra Saavedra Speaking of limiters, more information regarding that will be included in the character form. Anyways, glad to have piqued your interest!
Gallus Gallus SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Awesome, I'll try and get the rest of the threads finished for you guys.
MystiicWitch MystiicWitch (tagging you just so you don't lose track of where this thread is, haha.)

What do you mean by power playing? and how would fighting play out?
Power playing just means taking control of a character who isn't yours, like dictating their actions in your own posts.

As for fighting, it's moreso a hope in that the players can go about it maturely and know their characters' limits. Say, Player A's character throws a punch towards Player B's character. Now, it's up to Player B to either write their character dodging or taking the hit. The fights will usually go on like so and will be monitored by myself (and maybe the other players) to make sure nothing too god-moddish happens. «« if any of that made sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back