• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA RP ?

Acethekidd

Ready to set the world on fire?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm dieing to be apart of one,so ' if anyone has one I can join do let me know please ! As long as if I don't have to go through a trail to join meaning I don't have to be extremely perfect and write five thousand paragraphs to join

Or, we can brainstorm and make one~

Unfortunately I don't know about any current Rps happening, but if someone else doesn't find one I think it would be cool to brainstorm with you!
You have no idea how long I was waiting for anything bnha related....

Yes!! Some interest! I think just making one of my own will be the right way to go

I was thinking class A. And the powers will depend on you, but nothing to insane.

Also, I was thinking this rp would be in an AU? But I'm fine with whatever

I guess another decision is whether or not the AU will have a Symbol of Peace, like All Might. It's pretty important to the canon storyline, but you could probably go either way with it.

Another symbol of peace..yeah, just have to think of a name for them :) we also might need a name for the school to

Random ideas for a school name: Hope's grasp Academy, [Insert symbol of peace]'s school for aspiring heroes,

Very bland names but hey it's something to start with

We can go with for now. Or new hope' academy?

As for the plot, should it be the same as the anime or should we just one up?

Alrighty~ I'll see what I can come up with! Thanks for the help folks

And discord? I could, if everyone wants to do that? i would rather rp on here, but i want everyone to be happy! How would making out characters work on discord?

i'd love to be a part of this!

the discord bnha rp i was part of recently closed down yesterday, so i'd love to join this one

hello there! I'm quite interested to join and I'm willing to build up ideas if you guys still not done brainstorming. So yep.

Discord is an instant messaging site that can also (and should be) accessed from your phone via an app or downloaded to your computer. It's like Skype, but superior in many ways.

I don't really get the draw of rping on discord. It feels sloppy and less navigate-able to me. Plus, aren't there character limits for posts?

I don't really get the draw of rping on discord. It feels sloppy and less navigate-able to me. Plus, aren't there character limits for posts?
RPing in Discord is faster paced, as it's an Instant messaging platform. Thus a conversation of two people takes mere hours or even minutes rather than days and weeks. It would be the equivilent of sending a letter VS sending an Email. Of course it would be a bit more "sloppy", but there is a reason that letters are not commonly sent anymore.

Also, if there is a charcter limit, it's obscenely high. I did not encouter such problem yet, and trust me, I have seen long messages.

When it comes to navigation, though, you are correct. Although you can still navigate with the search bar on top right, so it's not unnavigatable.

BTW, I'd like to also give you a clear advantage that discord has over a forum- channels. If we were in an HP RP that was on Discord, I would be able to create a channel for spam and shitposting, a channel for discussions about the game, a channel for each house, a channel for classes, a channel for teachers only, and so on. In a Forum I'd have to play Spoiler comments and hope other people wouldn't read it. Likewise, I can just give people roles so everyone will be able to see if you're a teacher or a Gryffindor student. In BNHA, while the channels needed is smaller and thus the advantage of Discord over a Forum is smaller, any die roll (like in a battle, a test or anything like that) can just be rolled conviniently with a helperbot and a perhaps a channel dedicated to dice rolls.

tl;dr- RPing in discord has its benefits.

Umm, that kinda sounds like alot tbh. Unless someone else wants to make the discord, although I would just rather rp on here

Also, the symbol of piece? What if his name was iron steel? Hell, I dunno. First thing that came to mind. Or iron fist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back