• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA MxM search

Verdance

simple idiot wizard
I've been craving a BNHA roleplay ever since I caught up with the manga. I'm interested in a mix of plot and romance, and though I don't have a particular plot in mind, I'm up for brainstorming. While I am willing to do doubles and play other characters, I am not interested in playing any MxF romance. (FxF romance is iffy, but still on the table.)

Pairings I would be especially interested in are:
Kirishima* x Bakugou
Midoriya* x Bakugou
Midoriya* x Todoroki*
Male OC* x Aizawa

If we are playing any of the students, I'd prefer to start the RP in their third year at U.A. or after they've graduated and become full time heroes, and come up with whatever scenario would be going on in the world and their lives at that point. If you would be interested in Aizawa x OC I'm up for playing them in the past as classmates, or with my OC being a fellow faculty member at U.A.

I am only interested in detailed, strong writers. If you feel less than confident in your grasp of English, I am not the partner for you. I would also prefer partners over age 18, because as an adult I am not very comfortable with roleplaying with minors. Shoot me a PM if this strikes your fancy!

I'm interested if you're looking for Discord partners.

I have been craving playing Kirishima but if you'd prefer to play against Bakugou, I can play him as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back