• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA/MHA Please just click

Panic

"Eyes Open"
Ever wanted to do a fantasy au for BNHA? What about a mermaid AU? What if we mixed the two?

Just as the fantasy au, rival leaders are fighting, kingdoms are in anguish, trying to either gain land or remove their threat entirely. These leaders would most likely be Todoroki Enji the bad king, and Bakugou Katsuki.

These two have been through the wringer. Fighting over and over again in a war to last generations. (Cannons are aged up, around 6 to 7 years)

Although do not be fooled there is action, romance, plot-driven, and perhaps even some betrayals.

I plan to have Enji have a villain working as his second, and have a resilient Shouto working with/against Enji.

Also plan to have Bakugou, Kirishima, and my OC working together as well.

Although all of this is up for debation!

And oc's are welcome as well as other canon characters. These are just a few ideas.

Possible pairings would consist of
Kirishima x Bakugou
OC x Shouto

Rules and Regulations
1. You do not have to play as many characters as I listed. I tend to multimuse a lot though.
2. I am open to suggestions and ideas.
3. Give about 2 paragraphs per character. (Semi-lit, and Lit welcome)
4. Be open to using discord
5. Give opinions and ideas
6. Be Platonic/Fade to black

Hey there! I’d be interested in this sort of roleplay! Perhaps we can do something OC x Canon doubling in this plot if you wish since I also enjoy playing OCs or just explore different ideas and pairings depending on what happens?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back