• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Kiribaku

StonedGrenade

Hey!
I’m currently looking for someone to do a Kiribaku long term role-play!
I need someone who can be a strong overprotective Kirishima to a bratty emotionally confused Bakugou. Along with:
-Writes in 3rd person
-Have to be 18+ NO MINORS!! Preferably 20+ (I'm 24)
-Matches text lengths (I write about a full discord message or more. Idc about exact matching but no one liners or sending one paragraph after I send like 5 or something)
-Is okay with writing on discord or google docs
-Is somewhat active since I can take minutes or days to reply sometimes. (Work and depression are bitches) I usually always try to warn when inactive though.
-Is okay with chatting with outside of rp too! I love sharing cute fan art or fics or even playlists. Sometimes it can be boring when all you're doing is writing y'know?
-I have about 10 years of roleplaying experience. Mind you only 2 with MHA fandom roleplaying specifically but the ideal is someone who is semi-lit (I suck at grammar so dw lol) and likes adding plot twists and detail.
-I have a list of prompts can go through and brainstorm off of, or of course come up with something together
-I have a discord so please pm me to discuss more if you're interested :)

Last edited:
Hey!
I’m currently looking for someone to do a Kiribaku role-play!
I need someone who can be a strong overprotective Kirishima to a bratty emotionally confused Bakugou. Along with:
-Writes in 3rd person
-Have to be 18+ NO MINORS!! Preferably 20+ (I'm 22)
-Matches text lengths (I write about a full discord message or more. Idc about exact matching but no one liners or sending one paragraph after I send like 5 or something)
-Is somewhat active since I can take minutes or days to reply sometimes. (Work and depression are bitches) I usually always try to warn when inactive though.
-Is okay with chatting with outside of rp too! I love sharing cute fan art or fics or even playlists. Sometimes it can be boring when all you're doing is writing y'know?
-I have about 10 years of roleplaying experience. Mind you only 2 with MHA fandom roleplaying specifically but the ideal is someone who is semi-lit (I suck at grammar so dw lol) and likes adding plot twists and detail.
-I only really know how to play as Bakugou so apologies in advance for not being able to double or switch!
-I have a list of prompts can go through and brainstorm off of, or of course come up with something together
Bump

Attachments

• EbYKJR4U8AA9N9_.jpg
    EbYKJR4U8AA9N9_.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 8
Hey!
-Writes in 3rd person
-I only really know how to play as Bakugou so apologies in advance for not being able to double or switch!
Bump

Hey!
-Writes in 3rd person
bumppp

Hey!
-Writes in 3rd person
I wanna write so bad man ;;

Hey!
-Writes in 3rd person
bomp bump

Hey!
-Writes in 3rd person
Bumppp

Hey!
-Writes in 3rd person
bump

Hey!
-Writes in 3rd person
bumpp

Hey!
-Writes in 3rd person
Bumppp

Hey!
-Writes in 3rd person

Attachments

• 116b5155f233405164f4f44688a12df2.png
    116b5155f233405164f4f44688a12df2.png
    336.6 KB · Views: 3
Hey!
-Writes in 3rd person
bump

Hey!
-Writes in 3rd person
bumpp

Hey!
-Writes in 3rd person
-Have to be 18+ NO MINORS!! Preferably 20+ (I'm 23)
Bummpp- I really want to start writing again

Hey!
-Writes in 3rd person
-Have to be 18+ NO MINORS!! Preferably 20+ (I'm 24)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back