• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom | BNHA Cravings |

frond

Magic Eight Ball
Hey there, I'm in the mood for some BNHA rp! I'm an 18-year-old experienced rper from the US, and I'm willing to write anywhere from one paragraph to novella length. All I ask of my partners is respect, be at least 16+, and be able to write at least one a paragraph! I'm willing to play against OCs, something canon or au, and doubling up is welcome!

Here are the characters I'm willing to play as, along with favorite ships! I'm more than willing to do more pairings than I have listed, though. I also can play other characters upon request!
- Ochako Uraraka (Bakugo, Todoroki, Izuku, Toga, Dabi)
- Izuku Midoriya (Bakugo, Todoroki, Shinsou, Toga, Dabi)
- Momo (Jirou)
- Jirou (Momo, Kaminari)

Any chance you'd play Froppy in a Froppy x Deku ship?

Or maybe a character of your choice against an OC?

I'm not big into Tsuyu/Deku, but I can play a character against your oc! Would you be willing to double up then? Shoot me a pm please-

Perhaps my male OC with Kyoka Jirou? Or Momo? I'm new to this. Just joined today. But I love BNHA. And I'm a writer on Wattpad, so I have an OC in mind.

tododeku, bakudeku, dabideku, and dekushin are top four for me honestly
but would you also happen to be interested in tomudeku?
Few people are and I'm dying to expand the ship.
I don't normally do oc's unless they're male, gay as a rainbow, not: broken, mary-sue-ish, or overpowering.
As you can see, I like my yaoi how I like my coffee... hot, underrated, and in need of some sugar
dear gawd that was cheesy as heck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back