• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA AU INTEREST CHECK ♡ OCXCC DOUBLING ONLY ♡ (5/29 ADDITIONAL FANDOMS UPDATE)

caeciliam

professional aizawa appreciator
Hi! I'm Caelum, they-them, 26 going on 27 NB looking for BNHA OC x CC to double up (Aizawa for my OC, and I can pretty much write for anyone else currently of age in the series; ask me to make sure!)-- but this time, with a twist! I’d like to focus on AU variants! I specialize in writing: Hizashi Yamada, Toshinori Yagi, Dabi, Hawks, Shigaraki

Little bit of info:

-Looking for writers 21+, it’s just what I’m comfortable with regardless of RP content.​
-I write in 3rd person, multi-para usually but I’m comfortable with matching with my partner so long as it isn’t one-liners.​
-I tend to reply faster if we’re buddies ooc. It’s not a requirement, but I like to have a good relationship with my partners. That said, I’m very patient and I don’t mind long stretches without replying so long as we’re in contact. I promise I won’t ghost, but if it doesn’t work out, I’ll politely let you know and we’ll part ways amicably.​
-I LOVE love love to plot and worldbuild. If you can work with me on this, I’ll love you forever. I love drama. I love slow burn. I love to eat hot chip and lie.​
-no anti-antis/proshippers. Respect my boundaries. I will not write students x pro hero.

ANYWAYS here are some of the plots I’m looking to write out (and I’m always very interested in possibly rping any AU’s you might want!):

*** = craving
--- = open to it but needs convincing

MARRIAGE OF (IN)CONVENIENCE:

-Period type drama where Muse A and B are forced to get married for either financial or political reasons within their family. On the outside, they’re the picture perfect couple. In private, they both don’t know what to think or to feel, but one thing’s for sure: they’re going to make sure that whatever their families want as a result of the marriage, they aren’t going to get. Co-conspirators to lovers. Bonus points if one family has ruined the other on purpose to push this marriage, so they both join together to dismantle that family.

CURSE OF MERMAID COVE:

-Modern mermaid fantasy! Mermaid Cove is a tiny tourist trap in between two of the major vacation destinations in the region. It’s a town where everybody knows everybody, and they all guard one particular secret: the people of the town and the merfolk in the sea have been coexisting together for generations. However, as pollution and overfishing has combed the seas, the relationship has faded to nearly a legend-- only a few of the elders in the town speaking of their encounters. Muse A is the grandchild of the one of the oldest families in town and doesn’t believe in the legends...until one day they have a dangerous encounter with Muse B that ends with them tied together. This could be the merfolk being injured and having to be taken home, or we could go really deep with the potential “curse” of forgetting their origins. I’m open to a lot of discussion about this AU.

MARIANNE (NETFLIX)/ GENERAL HORROR AU***:

Muses A and B were childhood friends until a mysterious, eerie shadowy force that terrorized them drove them apart. Years later, Muse A has made a hugely successful writing career based on their dreams and experiences, but eerie forces have driven them back to their hometown to confront not only the dark force that haunts their dreams, but also their memories. I LOVE this one, but the horror content means it’s not for everyone. I'd also be interested in a similar concept as in IT, etc. I love horror movies so feel free to swing by and tell me of any kind of plot you might be interested in! I'm totally open to dark plots as long as they're done tastefully, and I'm REALLY craving something that'll give me chills since the weather is getting warm! If I'm honest, I'll probably give deference to you for replies because I'm craving it so much.

FORBIDDEN LOVE (BUT NORMAL) AU***:

-Muses A and B want to be together, but other forces keep them apart. Maybe their different social statuses prevent them from being in love? What if they're on different sides of a political or ideological stance? I love plots like Royalty/Commoner, Enemy Families, maybe even fun things like government assigned partners that they don't want to be with? Or even one muse is a dangerous criminal while the other is a someone trying to catch them? Bodyguard and Rich Client?? Love it. Love to see it. Once again, emphasis on "normal" so no weird age gap shit or anything else along those lines.

Fake Dating AU--:

-You know it, you love it, you've read it a thousand times before and here it comes again. Muses A and B either are required to or decide to fake date. Maybe there's just one bed. Maybe they become roommates. The possibilities are endless. I'm not too crazy about this right now but when it's done right, it's an incredible amount of fun. I love pining.

(Possibly supernatural) AMNESIAC AU ---:

- This AU is pretty involved, but I really love the idea of Muse A walking up to Muse B and not having any idea who(or what) they are but knowing they're drawn to them...for some reason. Maybe they're a humanized spirit? Some kind of angel or demon? Maybe someone they were in love with before they lost their memories and they don't know why, or even someone they hated! I love former enemies to lovers.

Phantom of the Opera AU (with a twist!)***:
-Basically I am a sucker for the setting of poto BUT I think Eric is 100% not utilizing his scammer tendencies as the phantom enough and his fixation with Christine after he pretended to be like her dad was weird, so we're scrapping that. In my vision, the phantom is indeed someone who lives in the theatre-- but they're working with their "Christine" to scam the rich clientele and push forward her career, which had been unfairly sidelined, at the same time. However, when someone is killed by someone who is claiming to be the Phantom, it's time to find the real criminal and also not get caught for their blackmailing as well.

PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR AU******:
These are for my fellows who like a dark content story that's more based in reality. I just watched The Resident on hulu and I thought a similar AU would be fun to rp. Muse A moves to an entirely new city and reads an ad for a very cheap apartment in an old building with a very friendly and sociable Landlord. Along the way, they meet Muse B, who lives nearby. They hit it off, but for some reason...there's a strange feeling in the apartment. The feeling of being watched. Things not where they're supposed to be. Visions of movement out of the corner of their eye. Muse B thinks that Muse A should move out of the apartment, fast, but how could they when the Landlord is so kind? Is there something wrong with the apartment/ With the Landlord? With the muse themselves? We will have to wait and see

OTHER FANDOMS

I will still only ask for Aizawa on my side of the double up, but I am willing to write other series oc x cc for you if I am interested in the series and know the characters well enough! Same rules apply as before in that I'll only write characters 18+ (for my own personal preference) and ask me if you think you're interested!

• Fate Series (Grand Order, Extra, Stay/Night)
  • Bleach
  • Death Note
  • Hunter x Hunter (maybe)
  • Saiyuki
  • Jujutsu Kaisen (Just Gojyo)
  • Castlevania
  • Golden Kamuy

Ask me about any other AUs you may be interested in!

I’m pretty flexible on the roles of each, and I look forward to potentially writing with you! I'm very new to this site but I'm eager to learn, so please be patient~

Last edited:
Update with new and specific craving: Amnesiac Enemies to Lovers!

Muse A and Muse B have been at each other's throats for years-- either due to a miscommunication, feuding families, political ties, former friends/exes turned bitter, or just opposing morals. However, one day...Muse A gets a call from the hospital! Apparently, their number was the only one on Muse B's phone and asking if they know who they are. Thinking it's a prank, they ignore it...until circumstances take them to the hospital and they see Muse B. It's all true! Muse B doesn't recognize them at all. Muse A is tasked with taking Muse B home, and...they get along? Without the hatred before, it's like nothing ever happened? Muse A is spending time with Muse B to get their memories back...but do they really want that? When everything is so good? Much to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back