• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom bnha and jujutsu kaisen slash rp uwu

niebo

hi!
the time has come for my periodical return to RPing, so I’m in search for new partners!
you can call me either nata or niebo, i’m 25 y/o and from central europe. i’m a university student and I also work full time in a veterinary clinic, but I have a break from uni and more free time than I know what to do with.
when it comes to RPing, my posts usually relate on my partner - I can write anything from 2 paragraphs, bordering on a novella.

right now, i’m interested in only two fandoms: BNHA and Jujutsu Kaisen and i’ll specify what exactly i’m looking for.

1. BNHA - i’m currently watching the 4th season so i’m not caught up with the anime, but i’m interested in playing with the canon for a bit or creating some sort of an AU together. the pairings im into are Bakugou/Todoroki and Hawks/Dabi and I’d like to play as Shoto and Dabi, respectively

2. Jujutsu Kaisen - i’ve watched the anime and read some of the manga (+ some spoilers), but i’m all for skipping some time into the future and, also, like above, creating something together. i’m interested in Gojo/Fushiguro with me
playing as Megumi.

i’m also the most comfortable rn with role playing via discord, but here is fine as well.
if you are interested, don’t be shy, shoot me either a PM or a friend request on discord - nata#2515

Users who are viewing this thread

Back