• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Blue Exorcist : Demons Rise

((Isn't your character a middle 1st class not Upper 1st Class? It's better if we keep the number of those at three because then voting will go alot smoother because ir can't ever 50-50))

Miki sat there for a second and then got up then she grabbed her sword. "Ok so the strong first huh." She said stretching and holding a yawn. "Sound good."

A slightly yawn could be heard as Akako lifted her head off her case. "But wouldn't hitting the strong hold first get us cornered." Akako said her first contribution to the plan was to simply point out the weaknesses. "After all the moment we hit the strong hold and take it from the inside we'll have been surrounded by the demons on the outside and we'll be much like fish in a barrel." Akako stated as she stretched her arms looking towards the person who seemed to have the plan Kyo. "What we do need is a distraction, to bring a large amount of demons far enough away from the strong hold so that when we hit it, we have time to set up for a counter attack rather than have no time to do so." Akako said before letting out another yawn and placing her head back on the case. "But of course i'm only a second upper class so why would what I say matter anyway?" Akako asked mostly to her self the upper first classes would know what there doing so Akako may only be getting in the way.

"No you make an excellent point. Basically we'll have to carry out our mission on destroying the strong hokd before reinforcements from the expansions can arrive. This means we can't be slow about it once we reach the Strong Hold. We'll be dropped off in one of the less we territories from there we cut a swift path to the Strong Hold. We also have the element of surprise to our advantage as well." Kyo replied.

Akako scratched her head slightly "But if we have to cut a path to the strong hold, don't we lose that element of surprise before we get to the strong hold?" Akako asked before shrugging. "I do have an idea to draw away some of the demons or at least make them more disorganized so they can't reinforce the strong hold as fast, sadly it means they would be two less people helping destroy the strong hold and with out numbers its a bit of a long shot." Akako said she didn't say what her plan was just yet in case they couldn't spare two people not to mention she wasn't sure if she should have even mentioned it as it could make it so that two people had to take on a mini army of demons,

"Not if we move swift enough. If we stop the lesser area from raising the alarm then we cruise right to the strong hold. Even if we fail to do that, they would likely assume we would go for another area not the Strong Hold. If they somehow find out we are going for the Strong Hold we will just have to get there atleast 2 hours ahead of there reinforcements." Kyo said.

Akako simply nodded. "I guess so." Akako muttered she didn't like it not one bit but she couldn't be bothered fighting a losing battle not to mention he didn't even seem interested in her idea, well at least she learned something today that they is no point in her getting involved in the plan making. After a few moments of thinking she had no idea what she was going to do as a unique dragoon her and her weapon can't really fight close ranged. "So about this plan, what would I be doing in it after all its not like I can fight close ranged with a sniper rifle now is it?" Akako asked she liked to know what she had to do in this situation.

"As a sniper rifle you'll be the one watching our backs and of course get to make the first attack. You'll have someone paired with you to watch your back during the fighting. Basically your job is overwatch and you won't have worry about being attacked while changing positions thanks to the person who'll be guarding you." Kyo explained.

"No offense Raiden but I would rather have someone whose a little less...Gun-ho for say, its just that well from what I've seen of you so far you don't seem like the type of person who can keep quiet and as a sniper I need quiet." Akako said before standing and bowing. "But thank you for the offer." Akako said before sitting back down she hoped she didn't offend him, she may sometimes act like she is better than everyone else but that's only to hide some thing which can be used, her niceness .

Miki listened to the plan and nodded. "So when do we leave?" She asked slipping her swords string over her head so it could be in a place so all she would have to do is reach back and grab it. "But one question." She thought for a moment be fore speaking. "What do we do if we fail at this, it's not like we have a whole army with us." She said thinking. "But even if we do take down the strong hold wouldn't you think the word would spread that it's be tooken down?" She said thinking about her team, if they lose someone in this fight. They could lose themselves. "Not trying to say we shouldn't do this we just need to be more careful than to just barge into one of the strongest places or strong hold. But just think on what your getting us into. I'm not saying I won't fight but this could be a death trap."

Jayce smirked. "Then I busy out my secret weapon. It's kind of. Well. Explosive. We won't fail. Don't worry." He put his thumb up and punched the air in front of him, trying to reassure her. He sighed and said, "I just want to go. The sooner we do it the sooner I get to kill demons."

Miki sighed and gave Jayce and smal smile. "Ok, but..." She stoped befor she said anymore she didn't want to sound to harsh with this predicament. She looked at her team mates and sighed, she though long and hard for a couple seconds before she spoke again."

"Failure is not an option. Word will spread too late that we have one. Once the area in liberated True Cross forces can get in there and hold the place while we move on to the next mission. We may not have an army with us but we have one that follows after us." Kypo explained. He looked at a clock onnthe wall judging the helicopter should be ready he said "Alright lets roll out. We'll be going in by the air, If you can't fly take a parachute."

Miki nodded and grabed her bag her small cat jump in it as she lifted it. "Well what are we waiting for?" She asked already walking towards the door, when she got to the door she stoped and turned. "Well?" She said with a small smile on her face and her eyes where filled with determination and a small spark of her fathers sprit sparkling in her eye.

(Umm?)

Aki nodded slightly as the group moved following the girl, Miki, if she remembered correctly as she pushes the door opening it for those who were going to follow them. No true leader it seemed when she thought about it even though it was slightly discussed before. It was not seeming it was just by rank more by the aptitude and personality.

Miki fell in pace infront of most of the group and she kepted a steady pace. As she walked her cat kept meowing from her bag, the tiny head of the cat was sticking out of the bag looking around. "Your fine." She said calmly and petted the cats head. When she was walking she could hear the helicopter propellers going around and the engine. as she got closer to where the helicopter was she realized that she was afraid of heights.

@Newtype @Trundle @Bills352@Raiden Hyugga

Kyo went around to the front of the helicopter and the pilot gave him a thumbs up. He boarded the helicopter in the passenger section and took a seat near the front.

V-22_Osprey_sideview.jpg

Akako sighed as she quickly opened her case and pulled out the fake compartment and then pulled out all the parts of her rifle which was nearly in another compartment she picked it up and stood up leaving the case on the table, she didn't really need it at this moment in time. Standing up she rapidly put all the pieces of her rifle together before leaning it on her shoulder, funny thing is that he was nearly taller than her which was slightly embarrassing luckily she was used to it by now. She then walked out of the room and boarded the helicopter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miki walked over to the helicopter and got in the seat behind Kyo. "Well this is going to be very interesting." She said to herself wating for everyone else to get on.

Raiden got into the helicopter and waited for them to take off. Finally were of to do the mission about time. Raiden thought.

Aki jumped on the helicopter and sat in the very back. Not trying to distance herself to simply put it she thought it would be more fun sitting in the back. Maybe a shaky ride when everyone else is still. If people said the path was more fun then the actual place. This was especially true for this case. Thinking that maybe some people are already there.

Jayce yawned and entered the helicopter. He wasn't too excited to go in the air but he would have to do it. He stayed standing, holding one of the latches, acting like a badass unintentionally.

After everyone boarded Kyo knocked on the pilot's door and then the helicopter then took off. Kyo removed a small object they looked like a folded card. A symbol blazed on it and it expanded into a large folder with dividers on it. On it's cover it read "Dossiers". He opened it and began reading the Dossiers on the team. He briefly scanned through them before but only just now really taking an in depth look since it'll be a while till they get to their destination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back