• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Blue Exorcist : Demons Rise

Aki flicked a coin across the table, the meeting supposedly being soon for those chosen by the council to be the prime forces for the demonic presence in the world. She would rather not want anyone learn her full name here, probably would be seen like she was not chosen by the council more like her father. As much as she loved her father, she hated how people would see her as being her daughter. Scanning the room out of boredom or maybe weird curiosity, counting 837 marble tiles on the floor of the building, 12 pillars on either side, 23 rooms visible to her right now. Showing the sheer largeness of the building. "Why is so empty." She said to herself placing her head on her arm, closing her eyes the steady rhythmic sound of her nails tapping against the table. She could always bring out some of her friends but she did not want to disturb them right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akako finally arrived at the meeting location, they could have given her more notice than a few hours but that was mostly her fault as she was away from any communication at the time in training. She was carrying a large briefcase, which was strange for a young girl to carry but most people just ignore it and if anyone did ask its her fathers and she was delivering it for him so either way if people ignore it or ask about it shes fine, shes even fine if people want to look inside it as they is a cover with a bunch of useless files all over it. Truthfully in the case was a large sniper rife her weapon as a dragoon. Pulling her briefcase up sightly more she entered the meeting room and quickly took a free seat. She hoped she would know at least one person but from the looks of things she didn't and it made her slightly nervous but she wouldn't show it, no she refuses to show any signs of weakness in front of others. She placed her briefcase on the table and place her head on the case using it as some sort of pillow before waiting for something to happen.

Aki perked up once she heard the door opened again, another person here, she looked over the new person, analyzing her really not one to ask. The case was pretty large to be one for paper and other materials that size. It looked more like a weapon case, it could not be a sword or at least most likely otherwise it would be in a saber and by her side. It must have been a gun case, however it could be more than one gun in there, as soon as she thought of that possibility she shot it down. She could have the smaller guns at her sides, so the whole thing is holding a single gun. A little awestruck at the size. Then masking it quickly before she speaks again, "Hello there, My name is Aki you." Her last and middle name not revealed Aki being a common name going with her resolution as to not tell others her last name.

Akako lifted her head off her case as she heard someone talking, looking around the room it seemed that the person was talking to Akako herself. She was about to introduce herself as she had been planing, with her full name and type but now that this other girl Aki has only introduced herself with her first name Akako was thinking if she should do the same. He mind went back and forth fighting over which one to go with until finally she decided. If this Aki was only going to tell her first name than Akako would do the same. "Akako." She simply stated sounding bored before placing her head back on the case. "So and idea how long its going to take the rest to get here, I was in the middle of something before I was called." Akako said sound rather annoyed but with a hint of boredom in her voice.

Kyo arrived at the meeting location next. He had converted his sword into a dog tag before entering the meeting room. As he walked in he noted the two girls that have already arrived. He saw one of them was carrying a very large briefcase and using it as a pillow. Kyo didn't recognize the other two but he was sure if they know much about the rising stars among the exorcists they'd know him by name, look, and rank as one of the few holy sword wielders. He took a seat at the table and introduced himself. "Salutations, I'm Kyo Haimura Upper First Class exorcist."

Raiden then went to a meeting that was called forth and he didn't know what it was for. Raiden was really excited when he saw two other people because he was happy that he wasn't the only one. Raiden then sniffed the air to see that there was another half demon in this room."Hey what's up mu name is Riaden." He said .

Hotaru took a deep breath as she stood outside of the room where others had been waiting, she prayed she wasn't the last to arrive. She entered the room, pulling on the hem of her shirt. She looked around the room, memorizing the faces of the other people around her. Hoping to learn their names soon, she looked at her feet and mumbled a short " Hello," before she walked to an empty seat and sat down. She looked at the two human souls who were in the room. That means...

Aki had the opposite reaction than Akako since she was happy and her being there helped alleviating her own boredom or perhaps it has transferred to Akako. Once Akako has spoke again "Speak of the devils," She said talking about the two men who walked in the room as well as the girl who came in shortly after. "Hello there." Waving at those who walked in the room. Now scanning those who she did not know already, the same as she did with Akako.

Every time the door opened Akako simply looked at it scouting the new people that entered, so far he only had heard of one and that's because of his weapon other than that everyone was a mystery one hell of a team to put together it seemed. She guessed some people in the room were half demons as more and more of them have been about lately to bad she couldn't care less. Lifting her head slightly Akako decided to introduce herself to the group. "Names Akako." she said before placing her head back on her case, everyone seemed so different from what little she had saw but it was enough for her to make that verdict.

Hotaru sat with her hands in her lap, unsure of what to do. "I-I'm Hotaru," she said looking at her lap. She could feel the tension, no one was talking, they were just sitting in silence. Wish made her extremely uncomfortable, shifting in her seat to ease her own feelings. She sat waiting for someone to say something, chewing on her lip as she looked at the other people in the room.

Raiden sat down on a seat. "Hey i'm Raiden." Raiden just sat there unsure of what to do. This is going to be different. He thought.

" It's nice to meet you," she replied quietly trying to make the awkwardness of the situation completely disappear. She sheepishly smiled in his direction, with her head still slightly down.

"So do you know why we were called here." Raiden asked. All he was told was that there was a new mission, and that it would be great if he helped along. Why are their several other half demons. Raiden wondered.

Ryu after some waiting decided to speak. He addressed everyone. "I can only assume they need a strike force to beat back the demons who have managed to take over several areas of the world, they must mean to send us into those areas to liberate them. It only makes sense right?"

@Bills352 @Trundle @Raiden Hyugga

"Well i know that but, why were we called here and not other people because there are probably people stronger than us." Raiden said confused on why this group in particular was called."

Akako sighed no one seemed to have a clue on whats going on so she mostly decided to ignore everything being said, she has already put a name to a face with everyone that had introduced themselves. She only decided to get back involved in the conversation when something annoyed her the fact that this guy thought they was someone stronger than her in what she did, she refused to think that nor let anyone else think that. "Speak for yourself, i'm the best at what I do." Akako stated angrily looking right at this Raiden angrily, she had worked hard to get to this point and this joker thinks he can just undermined her achievements with just a few words yeah right.

*radien Raises his arms. "i'm sorry i'm sorry," Raiden said in apology. Well now i see why she might be here. Raiden was confused because a few days ago he was still an esquire and then he suddenly became a middle class exorcist. Raiden still had lots to learn.

"Your words show you have no confidence in your skills or that your skills are far to common among your kind. So I conclude your use some kind of flames, in your case then there are others far stronger than you then." Ryu said to Raiden. "Though I'm sure the rest of us here has something to actually offer to this team."

He was right Raiden did have nothing to offer what is the point of him being in the team.... no i will train as hard as i can and show them that i am powerful no matter what they think. That's basically what happens in exorcism isn't it, the stronger survive and the weaker will just be discarded like trash. Right then Raiden had a whole new view of life. (My way of saying that i started of wrong and i want to change my personality)

Aki her eyes glinting mischieviously as the conversation has already started tension within the group, something she could work with if she wanted to. She tapped on the table again letting the conversation go on without her, "Aki" Telling her name to those who she had not met before she said before the main conversation continuing without her input.

Raiden sat down without sitting down with a emotional face. Why are we even here this is just a big waste of my time. Raiden thought.

(so should we get our mission now.)

(We already know our mission (to stop the demons from taking over more land.) We are planning out what we are going to do.)

Jayce was late to his meeting with other students and he walked into the room with his hands behind his head. "Sup ladies. The name's Jayce. So what's up?" Without anything else he sat down in a chair next to Raiden. He nodded towards him and said in a deep voice, "Sup bro."

((On the road so I will post later tonight.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back