• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Blue Exorcist : Demons Rise

Miki sat up from being knocked over her arm bleeding slightly but she showed no pain torwds it. She got up and got rid of the demons that got onto the roof that where getting close to Akako, she sighed and looked back at Raiden and saw he was getting no where. So she had one option, she made a small making by the stair cases and as soon as she did so her demonic flame englfed the stairs keeping the demons down there. But the ones that came to closes where on fire and soon died. She looked at Akako and sighed. "I'm sorry but I'm leaving you to it, and don't worry those demons can't get to you until I'm dead." She said. "I need to help Raiden before its to late." She said hoping she would let her go help.

@Bills352

Raiden was starting to loose energy fast. Luckily he had Kayo's help. If he didn't he would have died a while back. Raiden and Kayo attacked the demon with amazing synchronization. They have worked together for a long time even before he was

Kewl)

Miki went to the edge of the roof and jumped of, her flame grew stronger as she reached the ground. When she reached the ground she didn't slow down she hit the ground with full force sending the demons that where there stumble and most of them falling. She stood straight up and ran over to Raiden her sword in hand.

@Raiden Hyugga

Raiden then went back into his human form and he turned his greatsword back into a katana. "I'm running out of energy you go fight him while i rest." Raiden then saw Miki. "Hey could you help Kayo." Raiden said while pointing at his familiar. "I need some rest. I still have to get used to the demon form i'm new to this." Raiden said.

Miki nodded. "Sure." She said patting Raiden on the shoulder as she past but didn't say a word. As she got closer to the demon she noticed that it was going to big challenge but she just ran up to it as it was just another demon and started to attack it.

After a while Raiden managed to get some power back and he went back to battle. Let's try silent killing. Raiden thought to Kayo. Sure hope that you are strong enough to. Raiden and Kayo then jumped up and did an upside down twirl in the air. Mid flip Raiden and Kayo passed each other and then they became invisible. Then after a few seconds a lot of cut marks appeared on the demon and some of his limb got cut off. "That should take care o- no way how can he do that!" Raiden said as the demon started to regrow it's arms. It slowly started to reappear. After about 20 seconds it fully grew back.

Miki watch as they attacked it her eyes following the moves but when they cut its arms off and they grew back she sighed. "Ok no more fooling around." She said. Her eyes turning yellow and then they where like wolf eyes, her teeth grew sharper and more noticable. She stumbled back a little holding her head from a slight head ach she got. "No let's try this." She chuckls, her voice deep and almost a growl as if her wolf side was taking control.

(So sorry for the late reply I had exams to study for.)

(Don't worry i am here to save you) Raiden sees another helicopter, A person drops down from it. Raiden runs towards it because they needed another team member and quick. "Hi there no time for introductions follow me." Raiden then heads off towards a building. When they get inside Raiden then introduces himself. "Okay then. Hi my name is Raiden. You must be another exorcist that was sent here to help us out." (Just roll along with it.) @Church Burning

Raiden looked outside of the window. There were more demons coming in. This is going to be really fun Raiden though with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back