• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Blue Archive RP Ideas

s0ufflecake

da milky 🍼
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’m playing Blue Archive way more often the last couple of weeks so I’m interested in doing a RP of it. But I don’t know what type of RP or plot it could have. I think something casual-friendly would be good. I’ll be putting this up if anybody thinks it would be fun

Well,the three most straightforward ideas are:

1) The players take the role of a school club/one of the student councils and carry out various activities to expand the club

2) Take on the role of an investigative group similar to the Super Phenomenon Task Force and get involved with supernatural/technological incidents that most people don't know about

3) Members of SCHALE or one of the disciplinary teams and tackle crime within a given area

I'm interested in this too, so if more people show interest maybe we can brainstorm something as a group.

Well,the three most straightforward ideas are:

1) The players take the role of a school club/one of the student councils and carry out various activities to expand the club

2) Take on the role of an investigative group similar to the Super Phenomenon Task Force and get involved with supernatural/technological incidents that most people don't know about

3) Members of SCHALE or one of the disciplinary teams and tackle crime within a given area

I'm interested in this too, so if more people show interest maybe we can brainstorm something as a group.
All of them sounds interesting. But yeah, I hope more people show interest so we can make up some story to RP with

I mean as Nellancholy is here and this seems/sounds like a pretty relaxed roleplay, call me interested ^^

It’s alright lol

I can tell more about Blue Archive’s setting if that helps

Alright, so Blue Archive is set in a city called Kivotos, which houses many schools. All of the students there have guns, access to explosives, and some even have tanks. They also have a object above their head called a halo that makes them immune to bullets, so basically regular gun fights are just like NERF fights to students. Adults exist there, but they aren’t really present that much. Especially when the entire city is ruled by a student council.

There’s one character that does act like a responsible adult, they’re called Sensei and is the protagonist of Blue Archive.

XD thanks! It really sounds cool though… I might start playing it now (I mostly heard of it and watched a few let’s plays, but playing it yourself it always more enjoyable, haha)

Yes, that would be perfect! Thanks a lot ^^
I was just about to get to bed soon but I'll help give you a bit more elaboration.

Kivotos is very much a modern city where all its inhabitants can live quite comfortably,but not entirely free from conflict and crime.

The state of the outside world is unknown,but may be bad. Most but not all students in Kivotos were raised since childhood inside and know little of the outside. They remember their biological parents,but rarely bring them up.

While in Kivotos, a conscious student is protected by a Mystic, a gift that resembles a halo peculiar to the host, that gives them superhuman durability and may impart additional powers like immense strength, the ability to heal others, or precognitive dreams. The Mystic symbolizes something like "dreams" or "miracles", and if its bearer faces the destruction of their hope it may turn to something else.

Kivotos exists in multiple timelines, and the one seen in the game has occassionally been targeted by phenomena that cross time and space.

On a more mundane note, it is also populated by robots and sapient animals: they occupy most "adult" roles and vocations within the city, and do not have the protection of Mystics. Few humanoid/Mystic adults are seen, but that's a detail we can tweak here.

Aha! What a coincidence. I actually had been sort of mulling over making a Blue Archive RP that's gotten pretty far in the idea stage. I should preface though: I was uinsure whether to make it actually be a Blue Archive rp and potentially scare off people who don't know about it. So I was stuck on deciding whether to make it an original setting to not have to worry much about getting lore wrong. But I'll go ahead and throw the BA version of it out here and see who comes out of the woodwork.

Since Rabbit of Caerbannog just wrapped up in global, I was thinking about doing an RP creating a fanfiction 2nd Year SRT Platoon. There would've been an element that would've seen that unit enter and go through the period when SRT Academy was still active. Through the course of the story, they'd engage with general SRT Shenanigans while the school was active, see SRT's Fallout after the disappearance of the General Student Council President, get tasked with attempting to find the GSC President, and get disbanded and put into the Valkyrie Police Academy after the SRT's Dissolution.

The primary impetus of the story and RP, though, is in how the RP takes place in the disasterous Kivotos timeline where 'Pherenapates' came from. The RP's fictional SRT Platoon is dispatched to finish Sensei's mission out in the Abydos District, and make contact with the school's only remaining student. There is an element of intrigue too as the Fictional SRT Platoon Leader of the Reactivated SRT Unit is considred one of the core culprits in the 'event' that lead to SRT's Dissolution.

...And anyway, that's the non spoilery version and anyone who's played through story till now would know there's a WHOLE lot more lorewise going on in the background of all that. And that was part of the reason why I sort of let the idea sit since it felt that was a lot. Really though, I would've presented the RP with: 'your student joins the SRT Squad!' and go forward from there to try to not scare off people who hadn't played the game.

The desire was to create a pretty close knit squad of players whose players would become invested in the truth of behind the events of SRT's Closure. While I had no intention of playing or characterizing Sensei to maintain their general ambiguity, players/students 'could've' been students who'd have gotten recruited by them, and would also be invested in wanting to finish Sensei's mission in Abydos. If that sounded interesting feel free to let me know, I'll consider running it.

Hi! Welcome!

And that plot sounds really cool! I’d love to do that RP! I’ve considered doing something related to Volume F, but I held off from it since it’s basically spoiler territory.

Ehb Ehb that sounds interesting,I can buy into that. Though depending on how many people end up interested in this thread and their degree of knowledge,I think we have room to tweak the premise or come up with something different.

Sensei is going to always be the complication (as with most gacha-based RPs),I expect they won't be directly involved for the most part.

What a perfect excuse for me to pick up a new gacha game.

Alright! I can try to cook something up.

I can set up the RP as a one shot that's intended to go through the player characters being a newly formed SRT Squad, and their forming of friendships and aspiring to become the effective model of an elite team that FOX Squad set the precedent for. I'll chug away setting things up when I get the chances this week, and hopefully in a week I can start to open it up to everyone.

Please feel free to post up here if there's any particular question or request. Since it might be awkward to dump a bunch of drafts here, I can start up a discord server if people want to see drafts and offer immediate input.

I do like the idea of a Discord server. While I played BA like 6 months ago, it wasn't for very long. I'm looking to get back into it. But it's safe to say I know very little outside of the base setting for it.

I think s0ufflecake s0ufflecake should be kept in the loop as much as possible as well.

I'm ultimately not averse to having a Discord for drafting and planning,but I do slightly favor keeping things in an OOC thread onsite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back