• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom blossomclan ❀ ooc thread

ronomy

tube of gogurt
main threadcharacter sheet thread

for any and all out of character chats!
(so that they don't muck up the main thread)

feel free to get to know your role-play group mates,
talk about the future of the roleplay, or what you
want to see in store for your cats (or anything
else your heart desires).

Last edited:
has anyone else put together their character sheet??👉👈... I'm nervous to go first...
im starting some of mine as we speak! i feel as though the leader one will be especially tricky haha, but i'll get there! they're so much fun to put together hhh i can't wait to see what kinds of cats everyone comes up with!!

hey! i am very interested in creating a cat for this RP- can't wait to dive back into my love for warrior cats again. just wondering tho- i was interested in the deputy position but do we have to apply for that spot or can we reserve it as first come first serve?

hey! i am very interested in creating a cat for this RP- can't wait to dive back into my love for warrior cats again. just wondering tho- i was interested in the deputy position but do we have to apply for that spot or can we reserve it as first come first serve?
you can totally reserve it! i was considering holding a vote, but that sounds like a better idea for later in the roleplay, haha. the spot is yours!!

im starting some of mine as we speak! i feel as though the leader one will be especially tricky haha, but i'll get there! they're so much fun to put together hhh i can't wait to see what kinds of cats everyone comes up with!!
I did the thing!! LMK if there are any formatting mistakes or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back