• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bloodlust & Vengeance [FXM] (FXF) (Doubling Encouraged)

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
Hello, Fellow RPNation Members!
So, today's search is for someone who's into really dark themes and twisted gore etc. Who would like to RP with me. The basic idea is that my OC, Sukai is out for vengeance in cold blood; and gets a lot more than she bargains for when her ex actually begins falling psychotically in love with her. Although she wanted payback, she didn't realize how insane the payments would be! (Forgive my puns...). And her ex, is someone she is still attracted to physically ;) ;) speaking. So, what's going to happen? Will go she Sweeney Todd on him? Will she reconcile? Will she ever find peace within herself, for these vengeful cravings? Or will get what she wants out of her ex aka Rei Dominique and use it to her advantage? PM me to find out! Also, thanks for reading this.
Happy Moonday,
Sukai! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back