• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bloodlines OOC

Battle-Sister May

Professional Heretic Slayer

Bloodlines OOC

vampire-counts-race-symbol.jpg

Feel free to direct any questions or suggestions you have for me in here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there. Very interested in joining your RP. Was looking for approval for a new Minor House I created:

Bathory

drak.jpg

Philosophy

Vampires of the blood of Bathory are transhumanists in the purest form - to them, the state of vampirism is an evolutionary inevitability, the next stage of humanity, and it does not end there. Obsessive with biology, anatomy, and the limits and trappings of the physical form, the heirs of house Bathory remain unflinchingly convinced that one day, even the trappings of their vampiric forms shall be shed like the skin of the serpent. And on that day, no shining light, nor hallowed ground, shall hold us back, as the sons and daughters of Bathory drag the world, kicking and screaming, into a new golden age.

Physical

Bathory vampires, in line with their unique traits, have forms that are strange and wondrous, either hauntingly beautiful or brutally predatory, with no middle ground. To them, the body is a canvas, and they express themselves upon their own forms like art, weaving skin and bone into the perfection of their role among the clan - whether through grafting wickedly jagged claws or elegant, serpentine facades.

History

Founded by Countess Elizabeth Bathory, obsessed with immortality, when she steeped herself in the blood of an uncountable number of innocent maidens. The aroma of death followed her like perfume, and when envoys from both the great houses, Draken and Von Carstein, came to endear her to their cause, she slaughtered them both and bathed in their blood as well. Baptized in blood, the Countess rose like a newborn babe, fully transformed, and always transforming ever since. While those outside the clan assume her dead, the whispers say her unholy heart still beats, no longer in her body, but as the cornerstone of the Cathedral of Flesh, a secret, living fortress deep in the whispered nights of England.

Traits

While newborn fledglings of the Bathory line are arguably the weakest of all, their flesh possesses a unique, morphic nature which allows them to quickly compensate for this weakness. The Bathory line are the cause of the legends of vampires transforming into a swarm of bats, a massive, dire wolf, and even dissolving into mist. Even in their standard forms, the sons and daughters of Bathory forgo the unnatural magics of the Von Carstein in favor of the macabre artform of fleshcrafting - heightening senses, cultivating muscle, wielding flesh and bone like brush and canvas, both in themselves, as well as in their human thralls.

Founder

Countess Elizabeth Bathory

Current Leaders

Lord Vincent Bathory

Am I still allowed to join, and also, am I required to be a vampire, or can I be a human? o,o

I don't mean to sound snotty, and impatient, but I just wanted to ask when this would be starting? o,o

I was planning to make a human with special abilities

If we can make more than one character, than I would also make a vampire character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back