• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Blood Worms - Fantasy Apocalypse

BlueClover

*Jumps Through Window*
Don't Drink The Water
We were told that as children, to never trust the water. We would all be confused, until we heard of the death of our friends. However, no one weeped, no one fell into despair, for it was like second nature. They’d all grown numb to grief.

Most priest called this plague “Signs of the end times!” It was believed that the infected had become pure sin, and even trying to help them was seen as a disgusted act. While they show disgust, the plague doctors would continue their studies of the dead. They knew the truth, the cause of this horrid outbreak. Blood Worms.

Blood Worms origin were unknown, but most doctors would describe them almost like they crawled out of hell. Blood colored skin, tiny jagged teeth, and slim bodies. They seemed to enjoy living in large cattle, but moved up to humans.

Most would suffer from the disease. The most common of effects being the large amounts of blood they produced, without ever dying from it. Their tattered skin, frail bones, and bloody excretes being seen as the least of their problems. Now, most have to buy their water from shady sources, it was a deadly game of chance. The dead lay asleep, lucky that they will never experience our hell. For we are without hope, and our future is painted in blood.
——————————————
Welcome to Blood Worms, the story of your survival in the harsh old world. This rp takes place in the 15th century, many years after the events of The Black Plague. Now that we got a bit of a setting, let me get some things out of the way.
  1. Magic: We will and won’t be using this. Let me explain. Magic does exist, except not as a large destructive force. Most magic is used to help potions, alchemy, or simple spells like flames. However, it’s also frowned upon by the church and most are casted out as witches. The only ones having the ability to use this without being killed is The Plague Doctors but most only use it in potions.
  2. Infection: Not only does this affect humans, but also large cattle. Meaning that both hide and milk are rare to come by without special circumstances.
  3. Effects: The effect of this disease are internal bleeding, skin falling off, bone degeneration, blood generation, insanity, and then death.
  4. How you catch it: Don’t drink the water, this is suicide and the only way to truly be safe is through people selling it or boiling the water. The other way is through infected blood, if you come in contact with someone’s blood you will be infected yourself.
  5. Ask me anything: I’m up for questions if you have any! Just as long they are about the rp.

Last edited:
Damn, this is a pretty interesting concept. The setting is pretty unique despite the post apocalyptic vibe it gives. This should be pretty cool, and I am really interested in this.

Hmm... what's the setting like? The church obviously has an influence so...pre-enlightenment? Or modern/post apocalyptic?

Pow pow bandit, ‘ere we go. When the cs sheet gonna be our.
I the next couple of days

And remember, dynamite isn’t invented yet and guns, while they exist, are very primitive and thus wouldn’t be the best in this time period unless you’re part of an army

Ahhh, then that may be a deal breaker. I like gunpowder fantasy, somthing like bloodborne but more darkest of dungeons. Good luck though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back