• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Ruin (A Fantasy Role-play)(OOC/Sign-Ups)

Oswyn is so bloody endearing in that stick up his butt holier than thou kind of way. I’m a big fan so far. LieutyXII LieutyXII

Mutt’s gonna have fun finding ways to get on his nerves.
I'm very excited to see some interactions with Mutt and Oswyn. I'm having a ton of fun writing for him so far!

Just writing up a post now - did you want guards to find Oswyn and find his stolen goods?

Also BuggaBoo BuggaBoo , no rush, how did you want the performance thing to play out? Did you want to do a timeskip to night time?

Just writing up a post now - did you want guards to find Oswyn and find his stolen goods?

Also BuggaBoo BuggaBoo , no rush, how did you want the performance thing to play out? Did you want to do a timeskip to night time?
It’ll be up to Hainer to decide who he searches, if anybody! I will say that Mutt was likely going to bump into Oswyn again a bit later to get his stuff back. In which case, I’d leave it up to LieutyXII LieutyXII to decide if they want Oswyn to notice that time or not. Figured it would be a nice way to tie Oswyn in with the others. Gets tangled up with Mutt and Hasan. Though, I imagine that could happen after the performance.

It’ll be up to Hainer to decide who he searches, if anybody! I will say that Mutt was likely going to bump into Oswyn again a bit later to get his stuff back. In which case, I’d leave it up to LieutyXII LieutyXII to decide if they want Oswyn to notice that time or not. Figured it would be a nice way to tie Oswyn in with the others. Gets tangled up with Mutt and Hasan. Though, I imagine that could happen after the performance.
That’s a good idea! I’ll leave Hainer out of this then - if you guys choose to use some other guards (make your own if you want, or some generic guards), go ahead!

I’ll just stick with the interaction between Hainer and Atua :)

Sorry got a bit busy. Soooo yeah, my opener really isn't going to add to any interaction and my charrie wasnt the best choice for that too. You are like 10 posts in and i havent had anything for DeZhay lol so feeling like i can't keep up.

You are all aaaaamaaaaazing writers and sorry to make you all wait but best for me to drop.

Good luck with RP!!

Sorry got a bit busy. Soooo yeah, my opener really isn't going to add to any interaction and my charrie wasnt the best choice for that too. You are like 10 posts in and i havent had anything for DeZhay lol so feeling like i can't keep up.

You are all aaaaamaaaaazing writers and sorry to make you all wait but best for me to drop.

Good luck with RP!!

No worries at all thank you for letting me know! Thank you for creating an SU, and if you feel like you ever want to join again please let me know :)

I had a plot contingency in place anyways for these situations, so I will proceed with what I had in mind (since the stage has already been mentioned and set up).

I will let everyone continue and finish up their interactions, and when everyone is ready I can proceed to fast-forwarding to night-time, if that’s okay with everyone?

No worries at all thank you for letting me know! Thank you for creating an SU, and if you feel like you ever want to join again please let me know :)

I had a plot contingency in place anyways for these situations, so I will proceed with what I had in mind (since the stage has already been mentioned and set up).

I will let everyone continue and finish up their interactions, and when everyone is ready I can proceed to fast-forwarding to night-time, if that’s okay with everyone?
Sounds good to me!

My gosh if you for real then legit i'd soooooo love to jump back in when i have time!! Like everyone is so talented writing and willing to interact from the get go!

Buuuuuut... I'd like to do a different charrie if that's okay. Thinkin that I'd like to play DeZhay's 'handmaiden' KiKina instead? Like DeZhay is cute and sweet but she'd just end up damsel in distress alla the time lol. Now whereas DeZhay's brother is her 'handler' and one level of protection, KiKina is her 'handmaiden' which is code for really dangerous guard dog. Every 'marquee level' talent in the arMadara Collective has one; it's Jincarda's way to keep her investments always protected since kidnapping/runaways could be a thing.

Thinkin something happens to DeZhay and that will allow KiKina to break free from the arMadara Collective. Like maybe DeZhay goes missing/runs away/gets killed and KiKina takes it hard and goes rogue to find her/track her/get revenge since they grew up together and DeZhay is her best friend who she has been secretly in love with since forever but forbidden to love nor reveal to anyone.

My gosh if you for real then legit i'd soooooo love to jump back in when i have time!! Like everyone is so talented writing and willing to interact from the get go!

Buuuuuut... I'd like to do a different charrie if that's okay. Thinkin that I'd like to play DeZhay's 'handmaiden' KiKina instead? Like DeZhay is cute and sweet but she'd just end up damsel in distress alla the time lol. Now whereas DeZhay's brother is her 'handler' and one level of protection, KiKina is her 'handmaiden' which is code for really dangerous guard dog. Every 'marquee level' talent in the arMadara Collective has one; it's Jincarda's way to keep her investments always protected since kidnapping/runaways could be a thing.

Thinkin something happens to DeZhay and that will allow KiKina to break free from the arMadara Collective. Like maybe DeZhay goes missing/runs away/gets killed and KiKina takes it hard and goes rogue to find her/track her/get revenge since they grew up together and DeZhay is her best friend who she has been secretly in love with since forever but forbidden to love nor reveal to anyone.

Ofc you can change your character! Depending on where we get in the story, if you choose to jump back in, some adjustments may have to made but nothing we can’t handle :)

Btw, I’m working on a map of Salos as well - I’ll try to finish by the week!

Ofc you can change your character! Depending on where we get in the story, if you choose to jump back in, some adjustments may have to made but nothing we can’t handle :)

Btw, I’m working on a map of Salos as well - I’ll try to finish by the week!
K awesome. And if you want me to make a charrie less 'fighty' I can take someone else from arMadara's Collective and have them jump in with the group to fit better too.

Good afternoon gamers 👀
Howdy 😎👉🏻👉🏻

I’m gonna have Mutt socially dissolve elsewhere until the show, unless anybody else needed to interact with him.

Sorry all. Got distracted by fun stuff. I'll get a post up soon.

Sorry that took forever. Post is up.
Great post! Love how she interacts with the world around her. Balance of noble superiority and an understanding of lower class.

I’m loving this cast of characters. Everyone is so different
right?! With each new post I just keep thinking about how great these characters are and can't wait for them to all be kind of grouped together by fate or otherwise completely coincidental circumstance

The quality and diversity is pretty good.

Also if anyone wants to interact with Kaila and needs help with the scene or what her reactions might be feel free to message me. I don't want to accidentally throw someone's character into a dungeon lol.

The quality and diversity is pretty good.

Also if anyone wants to interact with Kaila and needs help with the scene or what her reactions might be feel free to message me. I don't want to accidentally throw someone's character into a dungeon lol.
As long as there's good wifi in the dungeon, I don't think Mutt will mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back