• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Ruin (A Fantasy Role-play)(OOC/Sign-Ups)

Yup, my boy’s just chillin’, trying and failing to ignore the strange rabbit hunter smiling and waving at him across the way. So, he’ll be ready for the performance whenever.

If no one come up to Hasan in the next posts he's hoppin next to Mutt on that roof :]

Posted! I left it off the way I did, because otherwise the post would have been waaaaay too long. So I simply ended it with the performance starting and getting about halfway done.

Just to have some cheeky little insight before typing up a post, is it safe to assume the town is about to be under attack right now, or at least that it's just begun?
OR IS THIS SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT? IM HERE ASSUMING ALL IS ABOUT TO GO UP IN FLAMES LOL

Just to have some cheeky little insight before typing up a post, is it safe to assume the town is about to be under attack right now, or at least that it's just begun?
OR IS THIS SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT? IM HERE ASSUMING ALL IS ABOUT TO GO UP IN FLAMES LOL

Without spoiling too much: Sort of - Something is imminent for sure

Last edited:
Hiiiiii...!!

So I edited in my app for KiKina under DeZhays sheet if you can take a look?

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Hmmm “people of the sand”…I like the ring of that! Hainer’s family history is shrouded in mystery to him, and it’s quite possible his parents also came from this land of sand. Your character is accepted! Have you been keeping up with the roleplay? Or would you like me to post a quick synopsis?

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Hmmm “people of the sand”…I like the ring of that! Hainer’s family history is shrouded in mystery to him, and it’s quite possible his parents also came from this land of sand. Your character is accepted! Have you been keeping up with the roleplay? Or would you like me to post a quick synopsis?
I just need to read the last 4 and 8m good. It's only been small interactions and small set ups rn so all good.

I'll try to post up tmrw but most likely up on Wed

I just need to read the last 4 and 8m good. It's only been small interactions and small set ups rn so all good.

I'll try to post up tmrw but most likely up on Wed
Sounds good!

As for everyone else, let me know if you guys have any questions or need help with posts :)

Sounds good!

As for everyone else, let me know if you guys have any questions or need help with posts :)
im not sure if im gonna be able to continue, my interest has waned a bit and i dont wanna ghost everyone 😭 i dont wanna hold up folks waiting for a post

im not sure if im gonna be able to continue, my interest has waned a bit and i dont wanna ghost everyone 😭 i dont wanna hold up folks waiting for a post
Oh okay - no worries thank you for letting me know. If you ever want back in please let me know!

K so like are we just posting until the cry help triggers an even then? Like thinking that my opening post will just set KiKina up to break free from her job then? Like i don't think she will do any interaction this first post if that's okay?

K so like are we just posting until the cry help triggers an even then? Like thinking that my opening post will just set KiKina up to break free from her job then? Like i don't think she will do any interaction this first post if that's okay?

Yes - the cry for help with trigger sometning in my next post! And yes that’s okay!

K sooooo finally posted up!!

Sorry i took so long. Got busy again aaaaaand cramps too ugh!

Right. So rn i gots no interactions but at least KiKina has an eye on Capt Guard, the Noble and the Acolyte. I also left it open ended whether or not DeZhay ran away or not. Basically like the whole runaway thing is to give KiKina an 'out' for whenever like it's time to meetup with the others.

K so like Imma be busy again since its Thanksgiving weekend for us Canadoodleians!! But like I'll see if I can't sneak a post in this weekend if I gets a chance k?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back