• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Ruin (A Fantasy Role-play)(OOC/Sign-Ups)

I DID IT. Took a lot longer than I meant for it too
View attachment 1023087

Hasan is already adorable. Mutt has the best guard dog lol

Edit: Iโ€™ll wait a bit to respond in case anybodyโ€™s gonna interact with Mutt or Hasan.

I am frothing at the mouth so excited to read more starters. >:]

Hasan is already adorable. Mutt has the best guard dog lol
The irony of Mutt being named Mutt when Hasan is more of the dog. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
He's gonna have his work cut out for him LOL.

I am frothing at the mouth so excited to read more starters. >:]

The irony of Mutt being named Mutt when Hasan is more of the dog. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
He's gonna have his work cut out for him LOL.

Same, canโ€™t wait til we get the party together. Itโ€™s always fun to see how everybody interacts. Gotta love that good new party adventuring vibe.

And oh yeah, the ironyโ€™s definitely not lost on Mutt, either. Certainly has his hands full. Now he has two shoulders to look over.

gotta get into character to write this brb putting gregorian chants on and lighting some candles

From what I gather, are Oswyn, Hasan and Mutt in the same alleyway? Like, Oswyn is passing by Hasan and Mutt in one of the alleys?

I was going to have Hainer and maybe Gules give them a hard time about looking shady in the alley lol

Oswyn is just walking past the entrance to the alleyway. Kinda like walking past their view point of the stage

From what I gather, are Oswyn, Hasan and Mutt in the same alleyway? Like, Oswyn is passing by Hasan and Mutt in one of the alleys?

I was going to have Hainer and maybe Gules give them a hard time about looking shady in the alley lol
Oswyn was just passing right by the alley when their post ended. Hasan and Mutt are indeed in that alley a bit past Oswyn.

Though I also believe that GummyWorm GummyWorm mentioned one of the guards telling another guard to take Atua to see Gules for illegal hunting. So they might run into her first before catching Mutt and Hasan being general scoundrels in a dark alley lmao.

But itโ€™s totally up to you of course! Just giving a general run down of where characters are atm.

Edit: Well, Muttโ€™s being a general scoundrel. Hasan is just being Hasan.

Oswyn was just passing right by the alley when their post ended. Hasan and Mutt are indeed in that alley a bit past Oswyn.

Though I also believe that GummyWorm GummyWorm mentioned one of the guards telling another guard to take Atua to see Gules for illegal hunting. So they might run into her first before catching Mutt and Hasan being general scoundrels in a dark alley lmao.

But itโ€™s totally up to you of course! Just giving a general run down of where characters are atm.

Edit: Well, Muttโ€™s being a general scoundrel. Hasan is just being Hasan.

Yes, right - I was planning on having the guard take Atua to Gules (and Hainer since heโ€™s tagging along), or end up running into the guard and Atua enroute. Will try to have a post up tonight or tomorrow!

Made a quick post! Sort of put an interaction between Hainer and Atua, as well as just a little bit at the beginning with the alley way! If anyone finds the need to jump in, feel free :)

ok i wont lie i either started passing out toward the end or was communing with god but otherwise, opener post out!! didn't throw any activity towards one person but if anyone posting their starters after wants to interact gooooooooo ahead!

sorry if it gets messy at the end once again i am battling sleep in my eyes as we speak ๐Ÿฅด if you need any clarifications lmk!

ok i wont lie i either started passing out toward the end or was communing with god but otherwise, opener post out!! didn't throw any activity towards one person but if anyone posting their starters after wants to interact gooooooooo ahead!

sorry if it gets messy at the end once again i am battling sleep in my eyes as we speak ๐Ÿฅด if you need any clarifications lmk!
โ€˜Twas a beautifully composed post!!

I feel like her and Mutt are gonna be a little fundamentally opposed. He doesnโ€™t exactly have a problem with religion or those who practice it (very much a true neutral sort of guy), but he does not get the appeal in the slightest. Faith confuses him, and inner peace continues to elude him. They may have some pretty interesting conversations in the future.

โ€˜Twas a beautifully composed post!!

I feel like her and Mutt are gonna be a little fundamentally opposed. He doesnโ€™t exactly have a problem with religion or those who practice it (very much a true neutral sort of guy), but he does not get the appeal in the slightest. Faith confuses him, and inner peace continues to elude him. They may have some pretty interesting conversations in the future.
Ooh yes. Even for Rowan itโ€™s still a new thing but sheโ€™s definitely more open minded to it. A small comfort at least for her. Sheโ€™s def try to appeal, just cause she knows what itโ€™s like lacking any ordained faith

just gobbled up all the posts. :] The way Hasan's stress probably SPIKED when the guards began approaching the alley LOL.

Last edited:
I will have another post up today! Probably a shorter one! Iโ€™m interested to see how Hainer will respond to Atua haha

The way my eyes widened when Mutt put his stolen goods in Oswyn's pocket LMAO. Pro gamer move, that was funny as hell.

The way my eyes widened when Mutt put his stolen goods in Oswyn's pocket LMAO. Pro gamer move, that was funny as hell.

Iโ€™m just lucky this isnโ€™t actually DnD, with my luck Iโ€™d have rolled a Nat 1 and ended up tripping out of the alley and spilling all the gold at Oswynโ€™s feet instead ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m just lucky this isnโ€™t actually DnD, with my luck Iโ€™d have rolled a Nat 1 and ended up tripping out of the alley and spilling all the gold at Oswynโ€™s feet instead ๐Ÿ˜‚
Donโ€™t worry, with my DnD luck Iโ€™d have rolled a nat 1 on insight and just try to help the poor man who dropped his money lmao

Donโ€™t worry, with my DnD luck Iโ€™d have rolled a nat 1 on insight and just try to help the poor man who dropped his money lmao

Mutt justโ€ฆ โ€˜oh youโ€™re too kind, you know what? You keep it!โ€™

Would Mutt still be wearing his hood? atomic atomic
That's a good detail, I'd say for these purposes, wanting to look a little less shady, he'd have it down coming out of the alley.

Oswyn is so bloody endearing in that stick up his butt holier than thou kind of way. Iโ€™m a big fan so far. LieutyXII LieutyXII

Muttโ€™s gonna have fun finding ways to get on his nerves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back