• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Blood & Plunder - A Darkening Skies Story

Grey

Dialectical Hermeticist
Shaydensea - from the outside a sphere of crimson fog rising from a titanic crater, a good forty miles across. From the inside a realm of distorted space where a islands of rock drift through the red murk, populated by outcasts, pirates, criminals, and fugitives. Every island a law unto itself unless Djuke Mandalthraxus, King of Pirates, comes calling. All manner of beings can be found here, from lost Elementals and Treefolk to criminal Scions of the Infernal Houses, from ordinary humans born in the wrong place to Magi conducting terrible experiments. But you can't survive in Shaydensea without help from outside, and the powers that be won't trade with you. There's only one thing to do - raid, steal, and plunder. Who are you, pirate, to have fallen into this life, and how long can you evade the justice of the Dragon-Emperor?

Crucible-based roleplay of piracy, high adventure, and larger-than-life personalities.

To learn more, read this and see here for other details.

I am accepting three more players.

Playable races include:

Elementals

Treefolk

Humans

Trolls, Orcs, or Goblins

Mutants

Infernal Scions

Vampires

Ratfolk

Playable 'classes' include:

Magi - with 11 varieties, and schools and traditions within those.

Warrior-Monks

Arcanotechnicians

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Pirates, the time period in which pirates come from and am very familiar with the language and era of piracy.

I also play Pirate101 often and would be completely interested in being a part of this. I've played many pirate characters, their kinda what I am good at. Being a history buff helps me unleash great creativity in writing and characters.

Am I missing where the character outline is? I read the entire Darkening Skies Google Doc and am very ready for the creation process.

I saw a link how skills and such are distributed point wise but I cannot seem to find the creation thread for characters.

A couple of other people are finishing up characters and then I need to get you all together to establish a crew (I am not running a first-meeting scenario this time around so assume you've been a crew for at least a month, no raids yet, and feel free to plan stuff here).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back