• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Blood on the Snow (realistic battle environment)

hitotsudake

Kommandant von die 101th Pzg. div. Nord
"The things that war brought us aren't really only victories..."

The sky was covered with dark clouds that day... the visibility was nothing more than 60 meters front... death and rage covered all the battlefield.

"I wish I could have spent more days with my children..." Said Julian, sitting inside a crater of an explosion.

"I wish I could have more time to go back to my home and say to them how much do I love them..." He said, quietly, while he's own blood shed over he's clothes.

The cold was terrible, he knew it, but even though, he took he's scarf and he's helmet off and put them aside.

The world started to fade away, while the snow falled from the sky above, filling the hole that he was in.

"sometimes... I wish I could have had only a litte bit of courage to flee from here..." He said.

But instead of closing he's eyes to face the death itself, he looked to the Mp40 that was lying by he's side.

"sometimes... I wish i could only have a peaceful death..." He said, while picking up he's Mp40 and loading it with a new clip.

"But I guess, that since everything else failed" He said, while getting up to the closest firing position "I guess the last one won't also" And then he picked up a punch of snow in the ground and with a smile on he's face and punched it on the bullet hole on he's stomach.

"So let me take some of these bastards with me" Said he, while getting ready to fire over a small group of russian scouts about 20 meters from he's position.

The world started fadding away, when the smoke of the hot shots over the cold wind covered he's sight.

Then after a moment of silence, he felt a big punch on he's right cheek.

"the bastards got me..." He said, while the world started fadding away.

He fell backwards on the white snow, while he's blood spreaded around he's new hole on he's jaw...

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Well, this is my idea:

A world war 2 based RP focused on the side of the Germans, using real (actual) world places.

I'll give you the coordinates (just put them on the google maps research and it will bring you to the battlefield):

56.478568, 31.637186

The only roles avaliable to be played are from the HQ from the 101th Panzergrannadier division, that are:

> Colonel from the 101th Panzergrannadier. (me)

> Lieutenant colonel(will be in command of 2 battalions each) (need to know a litte bit of the army to take this) (only 3 guys can take this)

> Snipers or Tank commanders (these anyone can take this) (dont need to have any experience or know a litte bit of army, just knowing what is a rifle and a tank is a good start).

The batle takes place on Toropets, Russia, while the Germans are planning a retreat do avoid an encirclement from the 101th panzergrannadier division Nord, but the Russians manage to encircle most of it, (6 batttalions) (3000 soldiers, 17 panzers, 30 trucks, 87 MGs 42, 4 Flaks, 8 pak's 38). Now, the germans need to hold their ground while a new offensive is being planned to take the 101th panzergrannadier out of the Toropets pocket.

The battle starts at the same day of the RP, but in 1943.

Just remembering:

This RP is focused on REAL combat environment as said up there, so if you want to join, just be aware that we will really need your participation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back