• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blood Moon: A Reboot [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
HELLO I AM NOT DEAD I just got sick and caught the flu ahahahaha seriously my coworkers are the worst I was the healthiest of them all and they decide to screw up my immune system like that

But Bentley's post is up, with our first side event!

Also at Little Lozy Little Lozy I love that gif of Landa from Inglorious Basterds. <3
Oh no!! I hope you feel better soon!! That's awful !!

And omgggg I'm so excited to see how this plays out ;-; That post gave me chills!

I haven't responded yet but I figured my next response should be when the Oxen party is. Is that what's coming next? If not, I'll respond =] Just trying to be efficient

I decided to watch The Breadwinner instead of posting... sorry... but, I recommend it so much, it’s on Netflix.

Hey guys sorry I’ve bern a bit MIA it’s the end of the school year and I’ve been busy getting my daughter enrolled for kindergarten

HELLO HOW ARE YOU GUYS?

Still waiting on some route decisions and replies!

Is anyone else replying to Aya and Jace? If not, I'll get a post up. :-)

Something made my rpnation run like shnot on my phone, so I’ll have to type this up on my computer tomorrow. I promise, I already have a post ready, I just can’t type it out tonight >:0. Sorry if I’m being a drag.

I can get a post up, but the other members hadn't replied yet as to whether they'll post, or which route they'll take. But! I'll give them another day or two before I post, because once I do, we'll be moving on to almost the party. :-)

Okay I was just wondering since it's been so silent lately

This is the Rpnation refugee vessel. We are under assault, I repeat, we are under assault - Replies are dead, life support failing. Requesting aid from any vessel within range… Our crew is made up of Asgardian families, we have very few soldiers here. This is not a war craft, I repeat, this is not a war craft

I will be gone all week, if we continue just assume my character is silently listening and following jax around when possibles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back