• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Blood Feuds and Silken Words [Game of Thrones-style RP in an original setting]

Krill

Lurker in Darkness
Hey there, I'm Krill, long time no see!

I'm really interested in finding a partner who wants to worldbuild an original setting and then tell a complex story involving rival factions, geopolitical tensions, and scheming courts. With extensive vibrant casts, I'm to incorporating plots with intrigue, drama, romance, angst, and even action and adventure!

What sort of world will we build together? Remnant desert tribes? Lonely kingdoms in a frozen world? Aristocratic lords on the moons orbiting a distant planet? Maritime city-states in an ancient world? I'm open to high or low fantasy, sci-fi, or anything else that you think could fit!

I'm expecting we'll end up playing multiple main characters each. I'm also interested in making this a group RP if several people are interested and want to collaborate in the planning!

A bit about me:
  • I can usually respond at least once per week, often up to once per day
  • I have no expectations about length; my own posts vary considerably in size
  • Open to playing characters of any gender and orientation
  • Preferred for partners to be 18+
  • Ghost-friendly, always happy to jump back in after long hiatuses for any reason. "Not feeling it" is a totally valid reason to disappear; RP is supposed to be fun.

No fancy visuals for you today, so that's it! If you're interested, send me a message, and let's see what we can work out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back