• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Courtiers

It was pure beauty.

The quickened breathing, the thunderous pace of the blood flow under the now blushed skin, the darkening of Ganyemedes’ eyes… Tibor couldn’t help but stare at the perfect youth, drinking in his beauty as much as he desired his blood. It tasted exciting, tinted with bitter sadness, but tweaked with the pleasure the boy now felt…

It was worth it, giving control to Ganyemedes. Feeling the youth’s pure excitement. The sense of freedom in his kiss.

The vampire grazed the youth lightly again, just another small taste of the bliss. He could feel the starting excitement of his prey, the awakening of the same need as always. He could give what he asked for…

“Do you really want that?” he whispered, his voice low. Damn he wanted to do it, he wanted to do this so much, the boy was so alluring… but he promised something. He wouldn’t break his word; not yet. It will be painful enough later. Now he just wanted to enjoy the moment, the intoxicating sight, the pleasure in the boy’s eyes. “This is not payment. This shouldn’t be that. You should only ask me if that is what you desire. I will give it to you, if that is what you want… but I will take something from you in the process. So you shall only ask if you think you won’t regret it later…”

This wasn’t fair, Tibor knew it well. There was no way the youth would be able to resist him, after all, he already tasted his blood… but he wanted to hear it from the boy, like that could absolve him. He still kept his arms around Ganyemedes, embracing him, but not holding him back. He didn’t need it.

“Tell me, Ganyemedes… what do you want?”

Gaynemedes shook his head feverously, his hair falling around him in a blonde halo. "No, no, no. This isn't payment. This is... I want this. I told you, I want to forget him, what he did to me, what he's done to me. He's the only... you're the only..."

He stood up and started pacing. The youth rubbed his chin and ran his hands through his hair. He looked back to Alois and paused. He gave the actor a longing look, and he swore a whimper actually escaped him. Then he knelt between Alois' legs. But he suddenly stood up, a cold look of dissatisfaction on his features, followed by fear, followed by nothing. "Am I... Am I not doing this right? I thought I knew enough..."

Last edited:
“Then ask me” Tibor whispered, watching the boy. He was beautiful in his almost-trance, the intoxication in his eyes.

The vampire was almost startled when the youth stood up. He had no idea what the boy wanted to do, up until Ganyemedes touched him. Tibor realized belatedly what was he missed, and he laughed, softly.

“Do not worry, bright one. I merely did not wish to make you feel forced… as I have stated before, I don’t want you do this for anything else than the fact you wish for it. Actually, I am still feeling like I am forcing you. But if you indeed want it, if this is what you need… I can take you… and in that case, I would like to be the one who does the pampering” he said, directing some blood to his nether regions in preparation. “Let me indulge your desires. Let me coddle you. I am sure you know enough, young Ganyemedes… but I want you to ask for it, implicitly, and then I want you to let me spoil you. I want you to share your desires, your joy with me. I want to erase everything bad ever done to you… so you can replace those memories…”

He caressed the youth’s face, softly, gently, then reached down, and lift him into his lap, like he was a feather.

“Tell me… would you let me do it?”

Gayemedes felt as if he was in a trance, lulled by the wine and by something else indistinct that he was unsure where it had originated. As Alois spoke his face turned a coral pink in response. He felt his heart beat in his ears, and thrumming gently against his ribs. Oh, he wanted this, there was no quetion about it. What surprised him though was his lack of control. It was like he was some dog in heat, and it made him blush more.

He swallowed, and then made a small noise when he was lifted effortlessly. His blue eyes were wide and nervous, but still blown with pleasure. The youth looked to the actor and smiled. He kissed the man, quickly. "I want you. Please, take me, Alois."

--
Ganyemedes collapsed against the couch. He rested his wrist on his forehead and panted. "I'm... okay I need a break." He laughed and wiped a slight sweat from his brow. He was embarrased, but still so deep in pleasure he could not care to do anything about it.

Last edited:
The actor smiled, kissing the boy’s lips again, softly, warmly, then his face.
“Of course, my sweet little bird” he whispered, and he caressed the boy once again. “Stay here, I’ll get you something. But just you know, I still expect a cuddle after this…”
He kissed Ganyemedes softly before letting him go, gently laying the boy into the most comfortable position on the sofa. Tibor felt content, the youth’s pleasure-riddled blood coursing his veins; he had no problem with stopping like this. He just got up, and gathered a few things; a blanket from soft velvet, a glass of mineral water, and a plate of delicious-looking food from the table. He deemed that after taking even that small amount of blood, the boy will need more to replenish his energy.
He watched the boy as he sat back again next to him, gently covering Ganyemedes with the blanket. The plate and the water took their places in the lowboy next to the sofa.
“Can you sit up a bit, or may I take you into my lap?” he asked teasingly. He was pretty sure he should just take the boy without any opposition, but he still wanted to act as he promised. The choices, or at least the illusion of choices were important, besides, the actor felt like cuddling now…

Immediately the blonde youth wrapped the blanket around him, then sat upright, feet on the ground. He reached for the water. With shaky, pleasure addled hands, he opened it. He placed it to his lips and took several large swallows, before placing it back down. He sighed with content, and grabbed a morsel from the plate and devoured it much like earlier. Another sigh, and he leaned back into the couch.

Ganyemedes wiggled his toes slightly to get feeling back to them. He pat the couch next to him with a soft smile and a blush. "Do what you will, but sit next to me at the very least."

Last edited:
Tibor smiled while watching the boy grabbing the water and some food. Now, the sight didn’t awake his hunger. It just entertained him.

“Do you want some more? Or something else?” he asked. He was unbothered by the fact that he was still underdressed; he never felt the cold anyway. He just poured another glass of water for the youth, then sat next to him, and grinned.

“Well then, my beautiful midnight star, I am going to do this…”

Surprisingly strong arms embraced Ganyemedes’ lithe form, and Tibor lifted him into his lap, pulling the youngster close to himself while leaning back.

“I want to snuggle for a while if that is all right with you. Just having you near me feels nice” he said quietly, watching the beautiful face. “And maybe we should stay like this for a little while if that is all right for you…”

Gayemedes was so tired and pleased that this time he hardly reacted when Alois pulled him into his lap. Just a small noise exited his lips. He quickly adjusted to get comfortable. He even took the blanket and wrapped it around them both. "You're so cold..." He whispered softly.

"Yes, I am very okay with this. But are you? I mean, I had my fun--and it was heaven on earth--but what about you?" He leaned down to kiss Alois' neck. "I want to please you, too. Just give me a few minutes." There, in the crook of the actor's neck, he nuzzled and nestled himself. His eyes closed and he sighed in content. He was very satisfied with the events of the night, and was even tired. "Don't let me fall asleep..."

Last edited:
Tibor chuckled quietly. He forgot to redirect the blood from his extremities… slowly he let it ebb away, as he held the youth nestled close to him. Ganyemedes almost felt too hot, like he was burning… the vampire liked the feeling. Fire without the fear of flames… that was nice.

“Do not worry, my sweet lily. I take pleasure from watching you as much as you take from my acts… besides, I think I have already stated that I don’t merely want your flesh. Rest as much as you will. This is fine with me… besides, if you wish for the same later, I think the wait will serve to whet my appetite.” and he caressed the messy blonde hair, nuzzling the youth. “Rest. Catch your breath. Stay close to me so you can warm me up... And revel a bit in this feeling, all right? I want you to remember it. This should help you to determine what you want…”

He smirked. He will give more of his blood to Ganyemedes, he decided lazily. That few licks won’t be enough for real empowerment… he bit his tongue, letting the blood seep into his mouth and pool up.

“Or even what you desire for.” he whispered, and lifted the boy’s chin up. “Could you kiss me now? Taste me again… if you wish to do so…”

With his eyes closed, Ganyemedes chuckled. "Oh I will not be forgetting this any time soon. You are impossible to forget, Alois. But your offer may have to wait a day or two. I will be satisfied for a while after that. If it isn't any trouble."

When he was directed by a soft hand to stare back up at Alois, he blinked lazily. His eyes were still dark, and slightly hazy. He nodded and leaned up to kiss the actor once again, his mouth open and accepting and soft. He kissed gently, and it was as if he kissed like nothing else around them existed. To Ganyemedes, nothing did. Alois had kept his promise; the boy remembered nothing of the trials and tribulations of his life. All he knew was that he was safe and happy.

Last edited:
Giving more. Even more. Somehow, the knowledge that the youth was unknowingly partaking in his blood made the actor surprisingly happy. He wanted Ganyemedes happy and bond to him, not only by his blood but his memories.

“It is entirely all right” laughed the vampire softly after they parted. He watched the still passion-hazed eyes, the twinkle in them. He put that there, and the knowledge was tickling him, making him excited. Just like the sight of lavender calm and violet in the youth’s aura. The grey of depression and the fear was gone.

Good.

“I would say you have got your fill for a little while, judging from your catlike contention… I love watching this. I really, really wish to share this joy with you later on too. I want you with me, as soon as possible. Maybe even tonight.”

The night was slowly passing, after all… Tibor still judged they have had a few minutes to relax now before they should depart from the club. He heard the party outside was still going on… and that meant they still have time before dawn. The actor was sure he has to accompany the youth personally now. He remembered all he realized too well…

…maybe, later, when he takes a deeper drink, he will ask questions… but, right now, he just wished to take and protect the youth.

He would be so, so perfect.

Even with a body calm, his mind raced, piecing together the puzzle of information he gained tonight. He knew well who the youth in his arms was; the son of the CypressHill Enterprises’ owner. That was evident from his words. That was a mergers and acquisitions company; they could absorb and buy pretty much anything on the market. That was what he needed; he already considered influencing that company or something like that, to repay some favours to the Prince. After all, Palrus and his sons were occupied with a big business merger with the local Giovannis…

The actor smiled. Maybe it was fate tonight which led the youth into his arms. Ganyemedes was a perfect pawn for his plan… and a perfect material for a worthy Childe.

He will take him. He has to.

The boy rested his forehead against Alois' (Tibor's). He smiled, eyes closed. Even a small laugh escaped him. "I suppose if this becomes a regular thing you will wear me out." A deep chuckle and another kiss.

The vampire's blood made him feel more awake and alert, although still sluggish from their interloping. Still he moved to place his face in the crook of Tibor's neck. He inhaled deely, taking in his scent.

There were no thoughts in his head. No dreary ideas of what was to come, or what had passed. He simply enjoyed the company and rested. His eyes closed and his breath slowed, but he did not sleep. He didn't need to; energy flowed through his veins like never before. It was thrilling, and he wanted it to never end.

Last edited:
The actor gently caressed the youth.

“I will make sure not to overdo it” he promised quietly. “After all, I want to see you ecstatic, not limp. That is not really enjoyable. But I promise you will feel stronger soon. Contention is a powerful thing…”

He smiled, nuzzling the boy.

“I am afraid I will have to disrupt our quiet joy for now though. I simply cannot wait anymore; I want to take you to my home as soon as possible. What do you think, my sweet bird? Could you gather up all your belongings tonight? Sadly, even I feel the misgivings of age, and while I couldn’t be more thrilled now, I know I will be exhausted soon. I had quite a performance to give tonight, you see.” he quietly chuckled. “This is what I get for being old. What do you think, young Ganyemedes? Feel ready to move in with me? Without any hesitation?”

Tibor was only half lying. He had the passing idea that the uncle might try and stop them, and he wanted to be focused enough to deal with him without resorting to his supernatural abilities. Masquerade was a very strict limitation on those.

Besides, it was time to put his plans into motion.

The boy whimpered playfully, protesting having to move. But he chuckled and kissed Alois' (Tibor's) cheek. "Yes. I'm ready. You are warm enough for my liking. And I have only a few possessions, and none of them large. The biggest thing I have is that globe. It's gorgeous, made of precious gems, and not those cheap ones you see in tourist traps. You would enjoy."

Ganyemedes stood, shedding the blanket. He didn't seem distressed by his current level of dress, as he first grabbed more food and water before his clothes. As he dressed himself, he spoke. "I will have to warn you though. There is a good possibility my uncle is still up, waiting for me. He likes to believe that, at twenty-one, I have a curfew. It's preposterous."

Last edited:
“Oh, sounds interesting indeed” smiled the vampire, taking a mental note about how he should show his collection later to the boy. He was fairly sure Ganyemedes would love the artefacts there.

Tibor reached for his own attire while the boy was eating, quickly and elegantly clothing himself. He didn’t even need a mirror to straighten himself, and rebraid his long hair, although he utilized a comb and a small moustache brush to perfect his appearance. The actor also helped the youngster dress up, and gave him the accessories.

“In this case, I am adamant that I accompany you” he said quietly. “Your uncle is a wretched, duck-livered scoundrel, who is way too full of himself. I would rather be present as a shield for you. I want you safe, my sweet sunlight.”

He leaned in to kiss the boy again.

“Then… are you ready?...”

"Just a moment." He plucked the comb from Aloid (Tibor) and ran it through his blonde locks. He smiled and handed it back. "Now I am." He beamed at his new lover. Excitement flowed through his veins. For the first time in his life he felt like he could oppose his uncle and succeed.

"Let's go. I live in the corporate building. Father has the penthouse, being the ceo still, and uncle has the floor below. I have a sizeable apartment on that floor with him. Better than living with my father. " He lied out right. He walked to the door and opened it, in a bit of a rush to get going. Ganyemedes was not looking forward to the exchange that was bound to happen.

Last edited:
“Well then, let’s get going. I want to show you the rooms of my mansion” Tibor smiled. He could hear the falseness in the last sentence, and suddenly, he was looking forward meeting the uncle again. He also planned to call in a few favours with Karen… after all, even if the Masquerade existed, he had plenty of means in his array of tricks to execute someone without ever touching him.

Outside the door, on the corridor, positioned a bit further away, the young girl waited patiently for her master. Dana’s body was moving with the music, gracefully like the ballet dancer she was. She beamed at them.

“Do you need me?” she asked excitedly. She acted like she didn’t know what happened inside, but suddenly got even more noticeably warmer towards Ganyemedes, shining as much of her bright smile on him as she shone at the actor. “Sorry, I just kind of want to leave… There were a few too curious boys…”

“Yes, Dana, if you would please. Could you drive us to the CypressHill’s headquarters?”

“Of course, happily! And… Ilya said he prepared some rooms if we indeed have a long-term guest… do we?” and the ghoul smiled at the youngster, hopefully. “Tell me we do!”

The boy watched Dana with a smile. She was quite beautiful, though he much preferred the man by his side. Ganyemedes blushed and covered his mouth as he laughed. "Men, right? But yes, you do. I will be staying for an indefinite amount of time."

He seemed much more relaxed, now. Gone was the cold and apathetic persona. This was the real Ganyemedes, with a real smile that shone through his gloom. But this would still be a rare occurance; a life time with his uncle made it hard to express himself. But the boy reveled in the moment, smiling at Dana and Alois as well.

Last edited:
“Wonderful, masters!” beamed the ghoul, then led the way, sliding through the cord like a fish in water. She was graceful as she moved forward.

Tibor gawked a moment over the beautiful smile and happy expression on Ganyemedes’ face, then offered him his arm, to take the boy out to the carriage. By the time they got out there, a bit slow route due to the actor’s fan base, Dana already opened the limousine’s door and stood by it, holding it for them.

The vampire let the boy sit in first, and when he positioned himself next to the youth, he couldn’t resist again.

“Shall we cuddle a bit more until we get there? Our Dana drives fast, she is indeed the devil in the roads, but I think we still have time” he said quietly, as the girl started up the motor…

Ganyemedes saw Tibor staring for a moment. He winked at the older man (vampire) before following along behind Dana. He allowed Alois' fans to fawn over him, but at the same time he felt privledged once more. He not only got to be this wonderful actor's lover, but he got to live with him. He would be able to breathe in his creativity. He was sure that his own creatvity would blossom under such care that the man was sure to provide.

Before getting into the limousine, he touched Dana's arm. "If we are going to be seeing more of one another, please do not be so formal with me? We are both just human, and I don't want to play those stupid mind games with you. You seem nice." He smiled and got into the limousine, moving over into the middle, and allowing Alois (Tibor) to get in behind him.

When the other man suggested another cuddle session, Ganyemedes laughed. His blue eyes sparkled as he stared at the actor. "You are quite affectionate, aren't you?" He quickly kissed Alois on the cheek. "I like that. Come here you big sap." At that moment he threw himself onto Alois (Tibor) with another, joyous laugh. The youth nuzzled the actor's cheek and found himself tucking his blonde head under the man's chin. He looked for the heartbeat, but found none. This didn't worry him right now; he was too ecstatic to care.

He was elated, and it showed. He was escaping years of abuse. He was leaving the world of politics and going into a world of art. A world where he could express himself, be himself. "Thank you," he whispered, tears of joy prickling at his eyes. "Thank you so much, Tibor."

Last edited:
“As you wish” said the ghoul courteously, then she laughed. “Really, if it is all right, I’ll. I am sure I will keep you company often; you are gorgeous! Although the most likely you will see Ilya most of the time. He is the work-from-home househusband…”

Then she closed the door, and sat in, ready to drive.

Tibor emulated a sigh.

“I am, guilty as charged. Can you really blame me, though? You feel amazing, besides, I am a bit cold.” he mimed a pout, then laughed softly, tightening his embrace around the young, lithe body. It truly felt good, it felt divine, and made him feel almost alive again. He was longing for that… and, if he wanted to be entirely honest with himself, he felt like being affectionate somehow elevated the weight of his plans. He wanted to tell himself he is doing good for the youth, that Ganyemedes will be better off with him, no matter what he wants to use him for…

In the end, it will be worth it, and he will take care of the boy. He will. He just needed this more, he wanted to realize his goals more than anything in his unlife…

…he closed his eyes for a moment.

Yes. Maybe even if he boy knew what glorious purpose he would have, he would agree…

“I think I should thank you. Besides, we are doing this for a price, right? You have to share every joy with me…” he whispered with a smile. “I need you as much as you need me, believe me…”

When the car stopped, he sighed a bit overstated, and reached for his walking cane.

“Well then… let’s get this over with. I want to see your face when we enter my home…”

When the limousine stopped, Ganyemedes' sigh was not over stated. He knew his uncle would be waiting for him; he had keys to his apartment. And he knew what he would be expecting; it was not this. It was everything but rebellion for his perfect little Ganyemedes

When he got out of the car and fixed his clothes and hair, though they were still impeccable. He worried that if one thing were out of place. His uncle would know what happened. Knowing Zephyr, he would know anyway. The man had intuition like no other; it was what made him a good business man.

For comfort, Ganyemedes grabbed onto Alois' (Tibor's) arm. He clung to the vampire, his hands gripping the bicep tightly. "Let's do this." He stated it more for himself than for anyone else.

Last edited:
The actor realized there is indeed something unpleasant waiting for them up there as the youth grabbed onto his arm. He changed posture so he could embrace the boy, holding his cane lightly. Not like he would have really expected a fight, but sometimes the suggestion of physical power also helped mind games and subtle threats.

“Don’t worry, sweet sunlight” he whispered. “I do not know what are you afraid from, but I think I can at least try and protect you, if you wish. But I somehow feel you are more than capable of that yourself…”Tibor directed them to the building, asking Dana to wait for them and prepare the carriage.

“I hope you have a trunk” he said while they walked towards the door. “Or don’t feel too attached to your clothes. I think you can leave most of those behind; I’d love to introduce you to my tailor. His work is amazing, and I think it will fit your taste, too… of course, that is just a suggestion. We can still bring as much as we can carry…”

He took care to show relaxedness, trying to make the boy loosen up, too. He was sure he could protect Ganyemedes; after all, only mortals could have waited for them up in the apartment…

Ganyemedes took a deep breath and entered the lobby. It was a gorgeous, modern work of art, made of steel and glass. A fountain sat in the middle, though it was turned off since it was night. A guard sat behind a desk to the side, He tipped his head to the young heir, and the heir nodded back to him.

He took out his wallet, and a white card with the company's logo and the name. He walked over to the elevator and slid his card. The poor youth clung to the man as hey waited for the elevator. He did not care about the guard who was trying not to stare. Ganyemedes simply stared at the stainless steel doors, and waited for them to open.

Once they did, the youth quickly walked into the small confines. He pulled Alois (Tibor) along, rather insistently. He quickly pressed the button to his floor, and let out a loud breath when the doors closed. "That was James; he's Zephyr's informant. He will know we are here, that you are here."

Last edited:
The vampire almost moved to possessively embrace the youth when he realized exactly why the guard was staring. But he retained himself, and didn’t even mind wipe the man; he wasn’t supposed to.

“Do not worry” he whispered to the youth, embracing him finally in the elevator. “I am here. I am here. I promised you, didn’t I?”

He smiled, and leaned down, kissing Ganyemedes softly, trying to calm him as much as he could without using any abilities now. He didn’t even bite his mouth inside; he just caressed the youth’s tongue with his own, encouraging him to do the same.

“Do not worry” he said when they parted. “I will be there for you. He won’t be able to harm you…”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back