• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Courtiers

Ganyemedes melted in the vampire's arms. He wrapped his arms around the actor's neck and practically purred into his mouth. He almost seemed reluctant to part; he forgot the world when they kissed, even without the blood. "I trust you," he whispered when they parted. "But don't let me change my mind. No matter hat he says, don't let me stop."

The doors opened with a soft, melodic ding. There was a single hallway, with an expansive window at the end. The view was amazing, with the city illuminating the hallway in a warm, soft light. The boy sighed happily. "I've always loved the city at night. It's so gorgeous. And dangerous."

He exited the elevator, the silver doors closing behind him and Tibor. He walked to the door on the middle left side. The other doors were labeled Janitor. Ganyemedes pulled out his card again, poised over the slot in the door. He took a deep breath and looked to Alois. "You ready for this? He's... worse in private."

Last edited:
“Not anymore” the vampire said, smiling warmly at the boy. He caressed his face, the soft, slightly still messy blonde hair. “I won’t let you to stop anymore. You wished to live with me, and I shall honour my promise.”

He was serious; he really wanted, no, he needed Ganyemedes, more than he would care to admit, and he despised the old man enough already to act a bit more… harshly against him anyway.

“I agree. I hope you would find it less dangerous later; I am, for myself, very much nocturnal for my art… so, I have always found the night mesmerizing. The view from my mansion is not this nice, though. Only from the tower.”

He walked with the youth relaxed, with absolute confidence and grace. After all, he was a man of poise and bearing, and the chance for a tussle, either with words or hands, somehow made him feel even more giddy. This trait was very surprising for a Toreador, but Tibor, maybe due his birth, was always up for a little fight, be it staged or real…

“It is all right” he said, showing perfect white teeth for a moment in a grin the Joker would find overstated. “So am I.”

Ganyemedes stared at Alois (Tibor) for a moment. Though he had never seen the look before, he recognized it instantly: the want for conflict. His uncle had a similar look, a twinkle in his dark eyes and a smirk. He took a deep breath and looked away. To himself, he secretly hoped he did not have a type because of his experiences.

He slid the white card into the slot. When the light blinked green, he removed the card, and opened the door with a soft click. At first the large apartment seemed empty, all but for a white, persian cat, sitting in the middle of the floor to the small foyer. Ganyemedes rolled his eyes, then sneezed. "Zephyr, why do you always bring that damn cat?"

There was a chuckle. From a spot in the living room unseen, came the older man. He had taken off his coat since the theater. His tie was loosened, and his shirt sleeves were rolled up. But there was a smug twinkle in his eyes. "What, you don't like little Anastasia?" The white cat seemed to answer this for Ganyemedes; it hissed at the poor boy, sitting in the small foyer like it owned the place.

Zephyr chuckled, and placed his broad hands in the pockets of his dress pants. "Good girl." He whispered to the cat. Without looking to Tibor, he addressed Ganyemedes once more. "So, is your little crush indulging your childish fantasies to your liking? I hope you didn't bring him here to fuck him." He narrowed his dark eyes.

Last edited:
Tibor watched the cat with some level or wariness; animals hated his presence, and he was a bit unsure about if the cat would give out his otherworldly nature. He made a silent, quick prayer towards Cain that Ganyemedes wouldn’t want to bring the…

oh. Damn cat. Thankfully, that meant the cat isn’t his pet…

Then…

The hiss seemed like it was directed towards both of them, so maybe he wasn’t exposed. But he was still not happy about the cat’s presence.

But even more than that, he hated the old man’s presence. Especially as he talked to Ganyemedes. As he eyed him, talking so rudely about his dreams. And about the act they did. The common word somehow hurt his ears.

A quick look at the youth made the actor realize that Ganyemedes won’t be able to answer promptly.

“Even if we would, how that would be your interest to ask about, withered old mandrake?” he asked, more than a hint of arrogance tainting his strong voice. He looked at Zephyr, eyes cold and heart, a touch of steel in his glare. “Ganyemedes is an independent adult. If you really have to be nosy, go and do it somewhere else, infectious unchin-snouted haggard; thoust kind is better fitted for the depths under the gallows. Be gone from our presence. We have something to do.”

The cat ran away into the depths of the apartment, screeching as it did so. Zephyr frowned and watched his cat run away. He frowned and shook his cat. "Damn cats. Fucking crazy animals."

The older man tilted his head and watched Ganyemedes with a wide, lecherous smile. Then Alois spoke up, and he looked at the actor with a raised eye brow, smile disappearing. He tried to keep his calm, but the words chilled him to the bone.

Zephyr nodded once, a slow dip of the chin. Immediately he looked back to Ganyemedes, smile reappearing. "Just because he fucked you, you are going to let him speak for you?"

The boy grit his teeth together and clenched his fists. "You are intolerable." He threw his hands up in the air and stormed off deeper into the apartment.

Zephyr chuckled and shoved his hands into his pockets. He rocked on his heels and looked to Tibor with a grin. Yet he spoke to his nephew. "Yes, Ganyemedes, let the men talk." Another chuckle, and this time he addressed the actor. "He is still so emotional, right? Like a little girl."

Last edited:
Tibor was more and more irritated by the old man in front of him. He hated the smug attitude, and the gestures that reminded him so much to the old times. Even if he didn’t have any proof yet, he still had his suspicions.

The actor barely restrained himself from pouring Terror all over Zephyr every time he spoke. Especially as he used those vulgar words for what they were doing. Besides, technically, he never fucked the youth.

“You are no man for me” he said simply, looking over Zephyr again, then piercing his stare into the old man’s eyes. “Being emotional is not a flaw. In fact, that is what makes you human. Nothing about little girls – it is about simply having a soul, which you seem to lack. Do not dare to spoke to Ganyemedes in that tone again. I won’t tolerate it, and I have no time nor the affinity for your little mind games. Let him go without a fight, and live his own life as he pleases – then I might consider leaving you alone. Raise your voice or your hands against him again, and I am going for a crusade against you and your company. I will burn everything to the ground. Your name, your business, your reputation will be in the ashes if you displease me. So, do not hurt him – not even with a wrongful stare, if you wish well for yourself.”

Zephyr slowly stood up straight. He removed his hands from his pockets and kept them by his sides. He even tilted his chin up to look down his nose at the smaller man. He stood like the for a moment before he relaxed and sighed. A large, broad palm came up from his side and ran through his greying hair. Finally he looked back up to Alois. His eyes were softer. "Do you even know what you are getting into with Ganyemedes?" There was a sneeze from the other room. "He's not the most stable person himself."

Another sigh and Zephyr stood up straight again. Though he seemed more relaxed, and spoke in hushed tones, he had not changed one bit. In fact, the vampire's threat merely stirred him forward, deeper into jelousy, rage, and the need to possess and control. He knew that if he did not diffuse the situation, there would be a battle ahead of him.

"How much do you really know about him? About his situation? I suppose he told you very little and instead bat those big blue eyes at you. No offense; it works just as well on his father and even I."

Zephyr glanced back into the other rooms, to see if Ganyemedes was near by, or not. When he saw no sign of his nephew, he continued. "It didn't occur to you the reason why he is living with no income at 21? Despite having such opportunities available to him? I hate to say this, but he us rather... unhinged. He has a myriad of disorders, making him unable to function in reality. Even with his medication, he will never be normal. You should see all what he is on at the moment. He takes a fist full of pills each morning, and downs it like it's nothing."

Zephyr sighed and went to sit in one of the chairs in the living room. "What all has he told you about me? I do like to tease him, but that's it. Anything else he said was just to manipulate you." The next part was whispered to himself, "I never should have let him out of my sight."

Last edited:
Tibor laughed, merrily, as the old man spoke on and on, his words and ramblings never bothering him.

“Not exactly, I am not – but that only serves to inspire me. I love challenges, and I love polishing new talent into diamond perfection. And, remember this… Zephyr…” the actor changed to Greek. “I will polish him, too – giving him everything you neglected to give, every moment of support he needs. Maybe he is what you think he is – but I doubt it. He is not unstable. His soul is stringer than you would think. He just needs the right environment to blossom; you can never raise an orchid on rocks. It needs a different ground, that is all.”

His tone changed; it was almost soft and dreamy, just with a hint of the steel beneath the calm surface.

“He has talent, and he has the strength; he will be a perfect adult, soon, just as he leaves your poisonous circles. He won’t need those pills anymore; he will prevail. I am sure. Ganyemedes is an amazing person, with a beautiful soul. He just needs to be nourished by something else but contempt.”

He opened his eyes on the man’s soul before him, as Zephyr spoke again, a bit intrigued by the other man’s words. He read his mind as a book – a terrifyingly dark-coloured, blood- and semen-stained book.

Nothing bad, I hope. He's never told anyone before. But this man is different. I wouldn't be surprised if the boy spilled his guts.

Twirls of terror, proudness and lust on the man’s aura.

Odd images of a very young Ganyemedes sitting on a bed. Zephyr is smiling too wide. "He does like to manipulate."

Fear. Love tainted with lust.

A whisper, well audible for his unnatural senses.

"I never should have let him out of my sight."

This never would have fucking happened if I didn't have such a soft spot for him. He only smiles at those plays and ballets any more. I wish he would smile l for me like he used to.

Same image of Ganyemedes on the bed. He smiles and laughs, blushes. Zephyr reaches out to tuck a lock of hair behind his ear…

Tibor clenched his teeth; his fangs resurfaced for a glimpse. He was almost growling. He was still not using his abilities - but then, right now, he didn't need to.

“Actually, he didn’t utter a word about you, and he didn’t have to. I need no more than a glance to see under your façade, old man. I can see your soul. And I hate it. So, I repeat; don’t you dare to approach Ganyemedes anymore. Otherwise… prepare for a war from hell. I hate your type, you wretched, pale-livered minnow; I only stand my hands out of respect for Ganyemedes now. Begone from my presence, worm, or I will crush you. Now.”

Last edited:
Zephyr started to pale. He realized his words were not helping him in his endeavor. Rather, he was most likely digging himself deeper into his hole. His dark eyes seemed to twinkle in the dim light of the apartment, as he came to a decision. "Fine, but only because you asked so nicely."

There was a loud (if some what adorable) sneezing fit from the other room. Ganyemedes stormed out of the depths of the apartment, hauling the white, Persian cat under his arm like a rugby ball. "Since you are leaving," he shoved the cat at Zephyr, "take your little beast with you." He sneezed again.

The uncle stood tall, tilting his chin up to look down his nose at Alois once more. It was intimidating for a human, especially with the now growling cat under his arm. He addressed the vampire. "I will give you three months. After that, if things are not to my liking, I will resort to my own measures to take my nephew back from you."

Zephyr looked back to Ganyemedes with a smile. His eyes brightened, and his aura softened, if only with a lust stained love. "I'll miss you. Please, take care of yourself. Don't let this man manipulate you."

The fair youth snarled. "I heard everything you said, earlier. You were just telling him how I would manipulate him. Quit your posturing and leave."

Zephyr snarled slightly, a slight curl of his upper lip. "You used to be so polite, so--"

"Docile. I used to be docile, as well as naive and easy to bend to your will. I will never be like that again. Leave." Ganyemedes even took a step back, and pointed to the door. With a huff, the uncle turned on his heel, and left.

As soon as he was gone, Ganyemedes grabbed Alois (Tibor) by the collar of his shirt. He pulled him in for a quick and rough kiss. His anger, his passion seeped through his lips. It was almost palpable, and left a soft tingle when he broke the kiss. "Thank you. He seems genuinely afraid of you. And thank you for standing up for me." He smiled softly, a twinkle in his blue eyes. Gone was the depression and fear. There was still a touch of anger in his aura, but it was quickly fading.

Annoyance shimmered quickly before Ganyemedes pulled away. Hid his face in his sleeve, and sneezed. "Now I have to go take an allergy pill before I die of sneezing." He stormed off in annoyance to the bathroom.

Last edited:
The vampire huskily laughed, his tone blood chilling, as the man told him he will give him three months.

“I doubt you have the right or the ability to do that, Mr. Cypress” he said, looking into the man’s eyes. “Besides, in three months time, the one who objects and will get you completely, utterly and totally beaten, defeated and crushed won’t be me; it will be Ganyemedes. How the youth nowadays say…”

There was a mischievous twinkle in Tibor’s eyes, no less frightening than before.

“He will hand you your behind on a silver platter. And it will be most contenting to watch.”

As if to support his words, Ganyemedes indeed snarled and stepped up against his uncle. The vampire watched the old man leave, satisfied on a level he wouldn’t imagine he would be without any actual fight.

He kissed the boy back, fangs retracted, but no less passionately than him.

“Of course I stood up for you. I had dual reason for that, you know. You, and my own distaste for his type…” the actor caressed the youth’s face, then let him go, although following him, taking in the apartment’s sight, trying to judge whether the rooms in his mansion would be of Ganyemedes’ liking. “Although I have to admit the cat would have been a much more difficult opponent. I have an ongoing war between me and most of the fauna. Animals seems to hate me… so I have no pets at home. Judging from your allergy, you share my trait, right?”

He chuckled.

“So, what is that I need to carry?...”

The apartments of Ganyemedes were neat, almost overly so for a man his age and of his upbringing. It almost looked militaristic. The walls were a light white; the carpet was a soft beige; and the furniture was all in stark leather to compliment the softness of the walls and the plush nature of the carpet. It was considered sophisticated and modern.

Ganyemedes entered a small half bathroom, with only a sink and toilet. He opened the mirrored drug cabinet and started rifling through its contents. "Cats are my worst enemy. Dogs? Not so much, but they are just too... hyper for me. I would much prefer a cat in that aspect. Maybe a pet snake..."

Ganyemedes pulled out bottle after bottle of pills, all of them prescription. "I know you don't think I need these, and I agree. But if I don't come off of them properly things could really go south. These are all the types you can get addicted to, as well." The next part was hushed. "I might need your help with this more than I thought." The idea of living without his drug induced barrier was worrying the youth; ut even with his uncle gone, he didn't have time to worry, nor the inclination.

The youth grabbed a small generic bottle and opened it. He took a white pill from the container and placed it on his tongue, and swallowed it dry. He started packing essentials into a small bag he grabbed from under the sink as he spoke. "It looks like I'll be able to get most of my things into two bags, albeit very large ones. We live in Greece during the summer, so I have enough bags to pack what I need. They are ones with wheels though, so it should not cause a problem. Lucky for us the only thing in Greece I will be missing is the lemon tree mother and I planted..."

He sighed and grabbed the sides of the sink with both hands, using it to steady himself, though he was not shaking. Ganyemedes waited, staring at the porcelain sink. Suddenly, out of no where, he laughed. "It's funny; I'm waiting for a panic attack. I just stood up to my uncle; I am getting ready to move out; I'm now in some sort of weird, oddly nurturing relationship with the actor I've had a crush on for the past nine months; (we should talk about this after we are rested; )but no less after having the most mind blowing orgasms, two of them; after meeting you and talking for maybe.. twenty minutes?"

Ganyemedes burst out laughing. He laughed so hard, that his face turned pink and tears gathered in his eyes. "I should be panicking. I should feel something. All I feel is this drugged out bliss, and this odd power coursing through my veins. I swear! It's like I am on xanax and cocaine at the same time, but better, more natural." Ganyemedes came to a quick relization, but dismissed it; it was too comical. Yet he spoke it anyway. "It's like I am drugged up on you, on your mere presence."

He opened up the container holding his toiletries and drugs, He showed it to Alois (Tibor) as a child shows something new and exciting to his peers. "You are doing more than years of this shit has ever done." He laughed again, this time a quick breath of air that left his lips loudly, and with a loud "Ha." He rubbed his mouth, and looked to Alois (Tibor) with a sly smirk. "Maybe, if this keeps up, I'll be addicted to you, rather than these damn drugs."

The youth zipped up the toiletries bag and hefted it under his arm. He walked up to Alois (Tibor) and planted a kiss on his cheek. "So cold..." He murmured before pushing past him. Ganyemedes quickly walked down a hallway and into his bedroom. His bedroom was unlike any other room in his home. Maybe partially because it was in havoc right now; but it was designed differently as well. It took a bit more inspirsation as a modern take on Victorian and Edwardian design. The bed was a deep, rich blue with pale blue fleur-de-lis embroidered into the thick covering. But it was tossed and half made at the moment. The headboard was detailed as well, with intricate swirls in dark mahogany. The furniture in the room all matched as well, from the dresser to the desk and the arm chair by the window. It had a bit more personality than the rest of the apartment.

"Just stand there and look pretty while I finish packing. Talk to me! Tell me about yourself, Alois. If we are to be living together, and you supporting me, I'd like to know you better." He tossed the bag under his arm into one of the open suitcases on the bed.

Last edited:
“Don’t worry; I will be there for you. All right, mostly in the nights, but I think art therapy is the best for every mental ailment. As I said, I believe, from the depths of my darkened heart, that you are strong enough to come off your meds soon. Addiction exists in your brain, you will see that soon… ”

Tibor laughed silently, sincerely amused by the boy’s hyperactivity at the moment. He knew way too well that Ganyemedes indeed won’t need those pills soon; he remembered how quickly Ilya put the painkillers aside after receiving his blood. The vampire estimated that if that took two weeks, with a serious morphine addiction, then maybe these with a little more blood will be put aside in a week or ten days. His blood was strong, old and potent enough to almost immediately ween off the boy from his medications, although admittedly only to replace it with a different kind of addiction.

“What can I say; I move fast when I like something” he said quietly. He liked the fact that Ganyemedes already picked upon some of the strangeness… he was indeed drugged on Awe and the bliss of the Kiss. “I am glad I didn’t leave you time to think though. Zephyr has poisoned you long enough, and while I will poison you the same, at least what I want to give you will make you stronger. I need you strong and independent as much as you are able to become. I think what you feel is the euphoria of freedom and power. I just gave you some freedom, after all, and a strong shoulder to lean on in the case you need it. I want you to be this strong forever. Although I have to admit you being addicted to me is a very, very alluring idea.”

He then just shrugged, as the youth inquired about himself, eyeing the furniture in the boy’s bedroom. That was more to his taste than the rest of the apartment, although he didn’t like the implication of the bed unmade. He instinctively searched for restraints, or the implicating signs of them ever been used there, his sharpened senses all focused on that… and hoping not to find them.

“What could I say? I am an eternal lover of arts and beauty… and I am well-endowed enough to enjoy it all. I am in love with the Elizabethan era, and the Bard’s art… and I dabble in several art forms myself. I collect everything that catches my attention… be it books, or artefacts. Thankfully, I have several friends and helpers in every class… and I can assure you, that means a strong support for you too. Oh, a serious warning; I am nocturnal. It is a bad habit, picked up when I was just a novice thespian, and kept that ever since. I wake when the sun goes down. I would like to encourage you to try and do the same if you expect me to spend more time with you… and as you know, I am currently directing and playing several dramas or other performances in the Classical Theatre, but aside from my obligations as owner of galleries and art circles, I promise I will spend as much time as I can with you…”

Ganyemedes laughed, tickled by Alois and the way he spoke, the way he thought. "Ah, so you live and breathe the arts, perfect. See, I am suffocating here. I love art, in every form, but I am not allowed to be myself and enjoy it. No, being interested in the arts is only something you share when you are trying to impress a potential client; or possibly when you are donating to a gallery to hide money going to terrorist organizations in Syria. Or, you know, whatever" He rolled his wrist in the air lazily as he dismissed the topic both from conversations and from mind.

He laughed again and shook his head, blonde hair falling around his face. "You know, you're funny. You talk about yourself sometimes as if you are the devil." The youth dipped his chin and lowered his voice, making a serious face as he imitated Alois (Tibor). "The depths of my darkned heart. Ganyemedes, I have bad intentions for you; I will poison you by making your dreams come true."

The youth was elated as he moved around th room, packing his things in a bustle. He moved aorund the room quickly, grabbing things here and there, opening drawers and lazily tossing things into the bags. Then he moved to the closet. The door swung outwards, blocking the inside from Alois (Tibor.) Though the vampire could not see what was inside the closet, he could see Ganyemede's reaction. Anger flared up in his formerly peaceful face, not just anger, but rage. There was overwhelming despair, and embarrassment. Ganyemedes let out a roaring scream and slammed the closet door shut.

After a few seconds of panting his emotions, he turned to Alois and smiled. It was a terrible smile, forced, and his clouded and confused emotions came through. It almost looked half crazed. "You said ypou were willing to buy me clothes, right?" His voice shook. "If so, then there is no reason to ever open that damned closet again." He yelled the last part, pointing at the now closed white door. With a grunt of frustration he went and continued packing, now with even more haste than before.

“That remark upon arts being only useful for laundering money might be the most revolting thing I have ever heard” wondered Tibor, half-amused, although he took note upon the half-uttered implication. Interesting, might worth to take a look at that.

“And I am not talking like I am the devil, actually, I might be the devil!” he exclaimed, laughing at his own imitation. Poor Ganyemedes had no idea that he was telling him the truth. Although Tibor felt like he was fair and square with the youth…

…after all, he told him what he wanted from him in no uncertain terms…

He got surprised by Ganyemedes’ reaction, though. He sighed, worried; although at least he didn’t see any bondage implements in the apartment, that face made him think of the worst.

“I will buy you clothes, I promise” he said gently, leaning to kiss the boy. “ I would have bought you several anyway. But I want to see what got you so angry and incensed…”

He managed to nudge the youth aside, and opened the door. He expected ropes, toys, or something alike, but somehow, although technically speaking what he found wasn’t openly sexual.

It was worse. A frilly dress, a size perfectly fitting for Ganyemedes’ lithe frame, with a note attached.

“My sweet nephew, I remember your aversion to my last comment about your femininity. Maybe wear this next time? Don't worry, I know your measurements inside and out.”

Those pictures in Zephyr’s head. The empty look in Ganyemedes’ eyes in those pictures. The words.

Tibor realized it was just as he suspected, and cold, quiet fury filled him up to his eyes. His aura changed, emanating amost palpable, icy coldness. It was too much for him, too much to just stand by and take, letting someone else get hurt the same way again.

It was bad enough with the trophy. He couldn’t do anything about that yet. But about this…

“I might have to ask whether you wish your uncle’s head or behind served on a platter.” he said, almost cheerfully, grabbing his cane. “And ask you to go down to Dana alone while I take it…”

Ganyemedes sat on the bed and looked away, thoroughly embarrassed. He waited, for a question he would have to explain. He did not have to go through years of grooming and abuse in the course of a few minutes. He especially did not want to explain the vague comment about his feminimity...

But nothing came. Instead, he almost felt a cold wave of anger wash over him, and did not originate from him. He looked up, and Tibor was standing there, stiff as a rail. He blinked at the question. "Wh-what? His head. I want his head on a silver platter. Preferably with an apple, the indulgent bastard. But..." He laughed

"You cannot be serious, can you?" Ganyemedes stood up and touched Tibor, almost like he was afraid of being bit, "Please.. This, this is mild. Let's just leave, please?" His voice started shaking, as well as his hands. Ganyemedes was nervous, terrified of Tibor. He wanted to just leave, forget about everything, especially about his uncle and the damn dress in his closet.

He sighed heavily. "Fine. Go talk to him. But that's it, all right? No fighting. He had a military career; he is always itching for a fight. Trust me..."

Ganyemedes turned his back and quietly continued his packing. He zipped up the bag--one was all that he needed--and placed it on the floor. He grabbed the handle and started to roll out of the room. But he paused to kiss Alois (Tibor) rather quickly. "No. Fighting." He wheeled his luggage out of the apartment without another word. The door closed behind him with a soft click.

The youth realized as he was sliding his card on the slot of the elevator, that even with other men, he was a good, obedient little boy. He grit his teeth and entered the elevator, trying to dismiss the thought. It was always a disturbing ride in silence, and even more so when he suspected Alois (Tibor) was going to possibly maim and murder his uncle.

He felt like he was in an apathetic, drug induced hazed. Ganyemedes wanted his uncle dead--had since he was sixteen. But he knew that he would miss him... would he? He expected another panic attack, but nothing came. The doors opened, ad he still felt calm. The youth went out to the limo, waving at Dana meekly.

Tibor waited until Ganyemedes entered the elevator, then looked up, finding the cameras with ease.

He hated electronics. He hated modern facilities. And he hated Zephyr so much that this hate almost manifested as a spirit… it helped him to find and froze all the cameras on the level. Although he was a stranger to how they worked, for a vampire of his age, stopping them was easy.

There won’t be any evidence. The masquerade won’t be broken.

He didn’t need to ask for where the uncle’s apartman is. He found him with ease, the Beast in his soul furious, asking for release, and he was willing to give in, even if in a less messy manner. He was stull burning with icy cold hate.

It was too much. It touched him the wrong way, the sore spots in his soul.

He wasn’t able to help the trophy yet. But he will punish this mortal.

The electric lock of the apartment sorted out the moment he touched the knob. He was strong enough to just push it in, as there was nothing actually barring the door. Even that would took only a little more effort.

He heard soft, even breathing, from where he supposed he will find the bedroom; the bastard was already asleep, safe and sound. Zephyr’s apartment was rather formal, so Tibor navigated it with ease. The actor saw well in the dark, and there was even soft lighting in the apartment. So when he found the bedroom, he could see entirely clearly that it was very obviously set up for bondage.

He couldn’t become any angrier at that point, honestly. He emanated such coldness that the cat peacefully sleeping on the old man woke up and hissed. Anastasia was surprisingly bold, lunging forward, practically growling, waking up its owner.

The vampire flung aside the cat, not caring for the audible crack when Anastasia met the wall. He was by the bedside in that instant, grabbing Zephyr by his throat, and lifting him into the air with an ease that his lithe frame didn’t suggest.

"I almost gave you three months. Almost. You almost got more time to live, just so I can enjoy seeing you wrecked. But you did something you shouldn't have done. Humiliation Ganyemedes like that... and proving my suspicions... I despise you. I will tear out the soul from your body, and let it rot. Then serve your head on a platter to the boy, right now..."

The old man was fit, most likely indeed from the military service as Ganyemedes suggested. He also tried to struggle, but the power of blood strengthening Tibor’s arms was too much for that. The actor didn’t even seemed to notice his attempts to get free from the firm grasp.

He was preoccupied with summoning all the coldness and anger he could, reaching for the power of Arikel, the semi-god’s power sleeping in his veins, ruling his blood. Piercing terror twinkled into existence in his eyes, holding the old man’s gaze. He was growling that in a low, almost feral voice, his eyes showing the Beast inside; pure anger and crushing power. It was easy to find and grab the core of Zephyr’s being, the naked spark of his soul, and tearing it out….

Zephyr Cypress was a man of power indeed. He managed to last almost a minute before his heart stopped, facing with the stark coldness and death in Tibor’s eyes. But once his will was broken, he lost all control. His bowels emptied themselves, and warm piss trickled down his pants.

Tibor threw the body down, disgusted. With the effort he had to made, the fog from his mind quickly cleared up.

He didn’t want to scare the boy already away. He needed Ganyemedes, more than ever, after facing what was happening to the poor youth; he wanted to heal him, and he wanted the boy to help him.

The vampire looked around in the dark and quiet room, finding a pen and a sheet of paper quickly, and sat down next to the dead body. He didn’t need light to sketch his head down, with an apple in his mouth. He used all of his talent to make the picture as lifelike as possible, even when shading with only a pen, and since he wanted it, the portrait was amazing. The power of his bloodline made this sure.

It was quite easy to find a silver platter in the kitchen, too. The most difficult part was the next one.

Tibor found the mirror, and after making a quick, approximate estimation of a possible physical fight, he punched himself in the face a few times, bruising his pale skin, and bloodying his own mouth. It took an effort to do that without his body healing immediately, but he managed it. After all, that wasn’t a first time. He also hit himself in his side a few times, and rammed his shoulder into a wall, being careful not to leave marks on the apartment itself. He only needed to appear a bit injured.

Meanwhile, he found a hand-written letter in the study, signed by Zephyr. He smiled, getting another idea.

Emulating Zephyr’s handwriting only took a minute. Making it shakier took even less. He quickly wrote an apology letter in the uncle’s name, promising to never do this again. He was even careful to use Greek, in the manner of the old man. The whole thing was over in half of an hour.

The actor started to feel the tiredness setting in. He felt crushed, to be honest, killing someone in this manner took a toll on him, too… he made a mental note to call his daughter’s contacts upon the case, making sure they would cover up the old man’s death for a few days. After all, he never left any marks on the man, inside or outside. This would appear as a natural death…

He smiled, looking around one more time, then placed the portrait on the silver platter, and left the apartment. He didn’t experiment with using the elevator. He took the stairs, descending upon them with his unnatural speed.

He only slowed down in the lobby, letting the cameras work again. He walked out in a more even pace, letting his tiredness showing through. He saw himself in the window, and almost smiled. He indeed looked a little beaten and sore, and he felt so truly. He used that to show a believable farce as he walked to the limousine, smiling proudly.

“Sorry, I couldn’t do this without a fight” he said quietly to the youth, while giving him the platter. “But I brought what you have wished for…”

Last edited:
Ganyemedes was patient, but he was also nervous. A quick conversation with Dana suggested that perhaps he would never be seeing his uncle again. What scared him was the fact that rather than being happy at knowing this, he felt even more scared and nervous. Well, that is, as scared and nervous as he could feel at this moment. Again, he felt surprising calm seep through him. The youth ran his hands through his hair and sighed. "Maybe I just need sleep..."

The limousine door opened, and Alois (Tibor) entered. Ganyemedes was quick to notice the blood in his mouth, and the slight bruising. The vampire looked exhausted as well. The youth frowned, then sighed and shook his head. "It was an outrageous request. Zephyr likes to fight a bit too much."

He saw the silver platter and cocked his head to the side. Curiosity over took him and he grabbed the portrat from the platter. Ganyemdes covered his mouth to stifle a giggle. His blue eyes shone brightly, and his worry flickered away for a moment. With a delicate hand, he turned the drawing over and examined it. Another laugh escaped him. "You are very good, Alois. Impressive you did this in such a short time. Also impressive that you managed to worm your way into taking Giagia's silver platter."

The blonde youth slid forward on the seat and cupped Alois (Tibor's) face. He frowned at the blood. With a quick flick of his wrist he pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket, then dabbed lightly at the wounds. "Tell me what happened. I need to know." His voice was dark and sullen. He expected no less than the worst news.

Tibor smiled, kissing Ganyemedes’s hand, and turned to Dana first.

“Could you drive us home while calling your husband for me? I would need his help” he said, before gently indicating to the youth that they should sit inside the limousine. Once inside, he embraced the boy quietly, and emitted a half-bitter laughter. He acted a bit sore still, trying to avoid to touch the injuries.

“Well, sadly, your not-so-nice and indeed really martial uncle was quite vehemently opposed to the idea of an apology at first. I couldn’t avoid it, sorry. After a while, he could be reasoned with, though.”

The vampire quieted for a moment, then looking at Ganyemedes, he smiled.

“Do not worry, I didn’t hit him. Didn’t need to. I felt irate, so I did worse. I might have threatened to withdrawn from the Art and Ages merger if he doesn’t bend to my will. I might have also implied I will convince the owner of the Forge of the same. And perhaps I quietly mentioned I would release some unsavoury articles about certain weapon deals with terrorists in the Near East. That seemed like a good enough reason. There was no real fight after that…”

He tried his best to look embarrassed, leaning closer to the boy.

“He was kind enough to escort me out, too. Seemed to be in a hurry. Although he sat through the drawing session without moving. But after that he just grabbed the first silver platter after I have asked him for one… hence your Grandma’s platter, I would surmise… He was in quite a hurry of ushering me out.”

Ganyemedes gave a soft laugh. He throughly enjoyed Alois' (Tibor's) affection, even if the vampire was slightly hesitant because of his supposed injuries. It made him feel warm, despite the fact if Alois never seemed to get above room temperature. He tried not to hug the other man too hard, though it was difficult with how excited he was.

"You do know how to manipulate people, don't you? That probably hit a sore spot." He paused. "But... I mentioned the weapons deals? Shit. Double shit. Oh well, hopefully he doesn't try and kill me. He threatened to if I ever mentioned it. Even father doesn't know."

He reached out to cup Alois' cheek with a smile. In fact, the youth beamed at the actor. "Thank you, thank you so much. I appreciate it. I... I wish I could repay you in kind. I feel like our deal is far too light." The youth leaned forward to press his lips against Alois' (Tibor's). It was quick and chaste.

"Please, let me know if there is anything I can do." He pulled away and leaned back into the seat, crossing his legs to rest his ankle on his knee. There was a softness to him, a relaxed nature that was not there before. It seemed as if he was already feeling the freedom from his shackles.

“Do not worry about that. I knew about the deals before this” lied the actor breezily. “I like to ask a private eye to look at my prospective partners in business. Although having you was a pleasant surprise anyway. I may have overlooked the family parts at first.”

He most likely indeed had the report on his desk, to be honest. Karen was always thorough. But until now, this had no significance in his eye…

He leaned into the youth’s touch, smiling gently into their chaste kiss. He wanted to kiss him back more forcefully, he wanted to drink from the youth again, but he held himself back. He will take some from Ilya later. Or Dana. Both offered it this evening, after all.

“You will. I am sure of it. The first of every piece of your artwork is not a light deal. After all, I will show you art forms and ask you to try all….” he embraced the boy, still somehow gingerly, like he was in a bit of pain. His soul started to hurt, after all. “I told you; I want joy from you, Ganyemedes, I want your firsts, and I will poison you with the freedom and power I can offer…”

“Mylord, Ilya is on the phone” said Dana, tossing her cell phone to the vampire, who caught it gracefully with his supposedly uninjured left. Tibor nodded, and holding the mobile phone somehow strange, not close enough to his face, started talking in Bulgarian.

“My friend, could you reach out for all of my press leaders? I will need to meet them tomorrow evening, before our performance. Tell them I need them to hold back some articles still beforehand. You don’t have to listen to them complaining, though. Just call Daniel for me also, and ask him to come over before dawn.”

“Sure, sir.” Ilya sounded rather cheerily. Judging from how loud his words were, Dana already put the phone on speaker. “Do you need dinner from me tonight?”

“Yes, please. And can you make something for our young new resident?”

The ballet dancer wasn’t so happy as he answered yes. He put the phone down rather forcefully, too. Tibor sighed, looking at the boy.

“Sorry, I had to take care of that” he said quietly. “I have some promises to keep, after all.”

Ganyemedes let out a soft laugh. "Your private eye must be very good then." He had a his doubts about the private eye being so successful. Then again it was Alois; who truly knew what he was capable of doing.

At the mention of the poison of power, the youth shook his head. "Trust me, if I have not already been poisoned, nothing you can do can change that."

Suddenly there was a phone call. Not only a phone call, but a phone call in Bulgarian. Ganyemedes assumed, then. That it was a very private conversation. A spark of uncharacteristic jealousy flared in his chest. So the youth smirked slightly, deciding upon mischief. He slid back towards Alois (Tibor). He leaned in close, one plam into the seat and the other placed on Tibor's thigh. Slowly, heated, he let his breath fan overy the vampire's neck. With closed eyes he started to gently kiss Alois (Tibor) on the neck. He made sure not to let his lust or jealousy get the bether of him, and kept the kisses soft, chaste, almost teasing.

When Alois ended the phone call, and apologized, Ganyemedes laughed sftly, and pressed one final kiss to his neck. He then settled with himself on Alois' (Tibor's) shoulder. "It's fine. I kept myself preoccupied." He laughed again, a bit louder, and mainly at himself. "Sorry. I have been accused of being a tease before."

Last edited:
“She is the best you can get” laughed the vampire, actually shuddering from the youth’ touch. He was hungry already, and somehow, the boy’s caresses, the heat in his palm really boiled his blood, awakening the Beast of unholy hunger in his soul. The small kisses on his neck only poked the monster angrier, the teasing making him uneasy. He was drained from killing in that manner, actually it felt even more tiring than taking care of those moronic anarchs a few weeks back. The hunger growled in his eyes as he looked upon the teasing youth. He actually had to swallow, before he really drinks from Ganyemedes, deeply, right there in the car. After all, Tibor was truly attracted to Ganyemedes already, and the touches and kisses certainly didn’t help. It was almost arousal, sexual arousal he felt now, paired with the famine.

The actor exercised great self-restraint as he pulled away after only a quick, almost chaste kiss planted upon the boy’s lips, and just caressed the youth’s face.

“That might be entirely true. I am sorry, but I don't trust himself right now…” he said huskily, releasing the lithe body and seating himself further away. “I wouldn't want to force you to do something, my midnight star. I apologize, but I will keep my distance for now…”

He tried to smile, but purposedly a little off, as he leaned against the seat. He hoped that Dana will drive them home fast; he really needed a dinner provided by Ilya, right now. It would be all right, he hadn’t feed from the ballet dancer in weeks… and the man was always willing…

…damn, Daniel might be there already, the Sheriff drives like crazy…

Ganyemedes almost felt hurt, like he was being rejected. But he considered for a moment. Alois was right; he didn't particularly feel like going through with his teasing. But it was plenty fulfilling to watch the actor become riled up by said teasing. The youth covered his mouth to stifle laugh and pulled away as well, giving Alois his room. His shoulders shook lightly as he laughed. "I am truly sorry, then. If I would have known I perhaps would not have done it." His smirk was mischievous and was accompanied by a wink. "Perhaps."

He sighed and rest against the seat, crossing his legs and folding his hands in his lap. "Although if you are so... what the word..." He felt a small blush spread onto his face. He would have to admit what happened in front of Dana. Oh well. "If you are really having to contain yourself, even after less than an hour, next time you need to let me do a better job."

Satisfied with the cryptic nature of his words, and satisfied it might take Dana a moment to comprehend, he smiled and relaxed further. "But thank you for respecting me and my sensitivities. I didn't mean to get under your skin so well. I just enjoy your attention and affection."

"Perhaps?" repeated the vampire breezily, watching over the youth with the warmth of love now. "Then yes, you are a tease through and through. I love it, I am just trying to behave."

He smiled sincerely. Manipulation was indeed important for his kind, and Ganyemedes managed to arouse him; that was rare. Even rarer that he felt an almost sexual excitement still, tainting the hunger of the Beast.

"I think I am easily teased specifically because of what happened before" he laughed. "That was truly something to behold and enjoy. Next time, I will be more eager to quell my now admittedly burning hunger with you. Not now though. I promised that, after all, and I like to at least try and keep my word..."

The ghoul stopped the limousine smoothly; Tibor looked up, smiling.

"Oh, we are home. I hope you will find that to your liking..."

He truly hoped for that; after all, he was proud of his home. He called it a mansion, but it was rather an old palace, hovering over the Seminar Garden with sleek, elegant lines; it even had two towers on the side, making it rather old-fashioned. The three-story building was massive, its walls adorned with small and large statues, some of them functioning as columns, although not entirely in Greek style. The walls were cream-coloured, and warmly lit, accentuating the roses and ivy enveloping the corners. The gates and fences were made of wrought iron, and the garden, while understated, served to emphasise the statues scattered around. Some discreet lighting showed that there is a modern security system, although the cameras were well hidden. It was eclectic, but beauty soothed the eyes no matter where the viewers looked. The rose motives ruled the symbols, though, even appearing on the wrought iron lattices.

The door of the mansion was made from an old oak, strenghtened with iron bolts, too. Currently, it stood open, letting to peek inside to the hall adorned with paintings and frescos, and the dark-haired, handsome man standing behind it.

There was also someone else waiting for them, outside of the mansion, leaning against a mud-splattered, slightly worn dark jeep. The Gangrel was starkly different from the elegant, artistic environment; he stuck out like a sore thumb, not only with his massive size, but with his bear-like hairiness and rather plebeian clothing. Daniel’s ruggedly handsome features became somehow overshadowed with worry as he looked upon the actor. He took a few gigantic steps, leaning over the smaller vampire. He was a veritable giant compared to him, hairy and yellow-toothed, with a beast’s golden eyes, but the tenderness he touched the bruises on Tibor’s face was a brother’s kindness.

“Oh, Tibor. What happened? Whom do I have to hunt down? If that was that rascal Freedom again, and he actually managed to hit you, I am going on a warpath…”

“No, it was just a light scuffle with someone else” laughed the actor, nodding towards Ganyemedes. “May I present you my young friend here? Ganyemedes Cypress is a very promising youth, and he is just moving in with me…”

“Oh, I see!” Karas’ laughter boomed in the night as he turned towards the boy, with sincere friendliness and joy, extending his palm for a handshake eagerly. “You have chosen the best mentor you could get, youngling. You have to be smart and diligent to keep up, though, and need to learn fast. Don’t worry, you will get good help. Even for me. I am Daniel Karas, and sincerely pleased to meet you…”

Gayemedes looked upon the manision with wide eyes and parted lips. It was beuatiful; it even had a garden. The youth would willingly admit that he loved nature. Yet, the only time he really got a taste of it was in the summer home in Greece. He smiled softly. Here, he could be happy, surrounded by the sweet scent of roses. "I love it," the youth told Alois before exiting the limousine.

He had been so enraptured in the wonder of the small palace, that he had not noticed the muddy jeep and the massive man beside it. The man towered over Alois, who was a good ten centimeters taller than Ganyemedes. The young man felt dwarfed, and throughy intimidated. That was until the man touched Alois (Tibor...?) So gently and worried over him.

Ganyemedes watched the exchange with a smile. Yet when he was introduced, he coughed slightly. "Alois... My last name isn't Cypress. It's Mars. CypressHill is just the name of my father's company. He isn't so vain as to name it after himself."

He took Daniel's hand and smiled. He didn't have a tight grip, like he expected from Daniel. Despite how much he hated it, his uncle was right; he was rather feminine. "A pleausre to meet you, Daniel. May I call you that? And you don't have to worry about me, I am sure I can keep up; I am rather quick on my feet and on paper."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back