• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Blood Blockade Battlefront (Out of Character Chat)

CS background hurts my eyes a bit.
Not trying to complain, just asking if you can change it to a bit more... soothing... kinda color.

Refaulted Refaulted and anyone who’d like to advice:
I think I’ll just make a blood based elemental power kinda guy(like the anime Libra cast, but not a ripoff, don’t worry), since I’m not that much of a creative person.

Aurum Aurum
Took a look at your character. You seem to almost be all set. All I would like to ask is that if you cannot provide a picture, you can also do a detailed description of what your character looks like. Once you have either an appearance picture or description, your character can be accepted.

Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas
I don't believe I saw you in the Interest Check for the RP, so I would like to welcome you! Now, I took a look at your character, and everything seems be in order, so your character is accepted.

[USER=53406 said:
@Emi Nebulas[/USER]
I don't believe I saw you in the Interest Check for the RP, so I would like to welcome you! Now, I took a look at your character, and everything seems be in order, so your character is accepted.

thank you~ I'm looking forward to this rp~ o3o

Refaulted Refaulted
Anyone with the blood technique to seal a Blood Breed(Like Klaus) allowed? I'm not making one, but I'm curious.
Mine's probably gonna be explosive blood. From an explosive person.

Refaulted Refaulted
Anyone with the blood technique to seal a Blood Breed(Like Klaus) allowed? I'm not making one, but I'm curious.
Mine's probably gonna be explosive blood. From an explosive person.
I don't want to say anything too specific, but there will be a character with the ability to seal a Blood Breed.

Also, I look forward to how you use the explosive blood technique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back