• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Blood Arena - Additional IC

Carter Greyson & Blake Astrolos

"Carter! Run faster!"

"Your legs are longer than mine! Dont tell me what to do!"

Thanks to Blake they got into trouble again, of course. Blake thought shed try to practice her pickpocketing skills...which were nonexistant. And to Carter's surprise, she picked a really scary looking thug to practice on...go figure. As soon as Blake reached her hand into her pocket, the man turned around and grabbed her by the wrist. She was tiny compared to him and as a quick escape, Carter touched the man with his index finger and applied a quick shock that only stunned him for a second, instantly releasing Blake. Carter was already prepared....you had to be, especially when your friend is a trouble maker. Blake grabbed Carter's hand took off, pulling him along with her. And thats where they are currently.....

"In there! In there!" She squeaked when she heard the man hollering behind them. She ran into a building with Carter catching up and panting behind her. They shut the door and peeked through the window, watching the man confusingly wander and guess which way they went. Blake snickered,"What a dummy!"

"You're the dummy for getting caught like tha--" Carter turned from the window and realized Blake lead them straight into a bar. He sighed and closed his eyes tight, pinching the bridge of his nose,"You...are. such. an idiot!" He hissed through his teeth,"You brought us into a bar!" he raised his voice.

"Hm?" Blake blinked at him, then turned around aswell,"Oh,.,.oops~" she shrugged and grinned.

"Oops? Thats all you have to say?! Blake, do you even realize this is illegal?!"

"Geez calm down, its not even late yet. Look we'll just sit in one of those booths away from the actual bar table so no one noticed us, we'll be fine, i promise."

Carter sighed,"Do you know how many times you've said that and i still havent learned my lesson..."

"What do you mean?" she questioned walking to the booth table.

Carter followed with out a choice,"'we'll be fine, promise,'" he imitated her,"we're never fine!"

"Lighten up, Grey. Geez, we're gonna be okay, not the end of the world..."

"With you still walking the streets, it one day will be....." He leaned his arm on the table and turned away from her.

Kiroshiven said:
Kelna clicked his tongue. "Dont tell anyone because i sont want my secret getting out." Kelna pulled out a sealed test tube with a bright tangerine fluid inside it. "This is called Wire its a drug that influences the mind and amplifies some of its darker aspects. I use this to awaken the other me, The Blood Artist. Its also higly addictive and can cause severe psychosis in people. So i have to spend a bloody fortune every 2-3 months to detox." Kelna sighed. "Thus, i have no money." It wasnt a complete lie, Kelna put all left over money away in an account that only he had access too.
Emia tilted her head to the side and looked at him, her face showing no emotion. "I see. How much does it cost? I could help, if you'd like." Emia then grinned widely, her sharp teeth showing visibly. She's killed before without getting caught, so freaking would be easy as well.

Azura

The vixen spreaded her arms across the back of the booth. She continued to people watch while she waited for her long time friend. At the bar sat a young man, surrounded by other men and watching him drink, money gripped tight in their hands, some even looked worried. It didnt take long before she realized what was going on. The older guys set a bet on the young lad, and she could sense the confidence emitting from the boy, who was only about a year younger than the age she appeared to be. She smiled as she watched, knowing those poor old fools were about to lose their money. The young man slammed his glass down, announcing his victory. And had he did so, his spectators payed up. Azura's glinted at the sight of the money, and her ears twitched. She watched him closely.

"AZURA!!!" the voice made her head snap into the direction in came from. At last! The person shes been scanning the room for! "Freya~!" Her voice let out a sigh in relief that she finally came. Freya apologized for making her wait but the fox shook her head,"Dont worry about it! Im just glad your here!" She grinned, long canine teeth showing. "So tell me about it, howd it g--" a loud, high pitch whistle caught the attention of her ears, which in turn caught the attention of hers. It was the guy that won the bet. He playfully challenged her to a drinking game. Though she too had a high tolerance, but probably not as high as his. However...if she played her cards the right way, she could end up in his bed and his new won cash in her hands. She gave her trademark devilish smirk with bedroom eyes,"From what i saw, I dont stand a chance," playing hard to get was her favorite. There was a martini glass sitting on the table infront of her. She lightly and elegantly lifted it towards him,"But I can drink to you," she winked and closed her eyes as she sipped. Her gaze moved back to Freya who, for a second, forgot she was there. She set the glass down.

Her inner seductress wasnt Azura's characteristic, it was the fox in her. At times it felt like Azura's struggled with two personalities. The fox: mischevious, tempting, and playful. Azura herself would never flirt the way she does. But she couldnt control it. Alas she snapped back into her self upon seeing Freya infront of her.

@Kiroshiven @deadpool42

Last edited by a moderator:
"Aw, come on, your friend can join in too if you want," Rion haggled, glancing between Asura and Freya with a few quick darts of the eye, "I'll be the two of you have a bit more body mass than me, put together..."

Not that the Arabic youth's tolerance against inebriation really had anything to do with body mass in the first place. It was much, much more clever than anything like that; he sealed his liver in a recursive temporal loop, a pocket of endlessly-repeating time, allowing it to preform hours worth of detoxification in only minutes. Of course, this was a process that took quite a bit of concentration, so he wasn't doing this all now- he'd probably do it later that night, retroactively.

Ah the joys of being a Meanwhile.

@HoneyBear\-Kat

Tatercakes217 said:
Beatrix decided that he was right, she was getting cold, and that wasn't normal for wolves. She got out of her curled position and followed him, and then he vanished into the sky. She looked up and he looked like a speak in her vision. She laughed inside. Must be nice to fly. I'm okay on the ground though
Zeras was looking around at all the busy people while he just made his way around the tops of the trees and then jumped down back onto the sidewalk and turned around to see Beatrix still right behind him "So you want to find something to do in the mean time, also, your going to have to talk to me for me to get an answer, that is unless you want me to get that leaf again and make you look like an over grown chihuahua." I say teasing her knowing she would look more like a massive mole rat than anything else "Just come stick with me for a bit and get your head clear and think about noting for a while" He walked back into the bar and saw a couple of people who had just gathered at a table, he could point out the fact that they were all part of the Arena, one of them would've just left as well, he walked over to the group of them "Well well, seems like we have a bit of a party going on over here, what say you that we have ourselves a few drinks." he looked over to Azura "How have you been." he looked over to Freya "And you as well, hope your battle wasn't too difficult for you, you sure seem to be unscathed from it." He pulled up a chair and sat in it "I won't take up much your time, so what have the two of you been up to since last season, aside from hanging out all the time of course." He said jokingly towards the two of them

@HoneyBear\-Kat

Azura

Azura looked up at Zeras and gave a polite and curt nod,"Well i wouldnt call it a party considering no one was really invited, but i guess since everyone is already here it is a party isnt it?" her pink lips pulled into a smile and she crossed her arms under her chest. She sat up and leaned over the the table when Zeras pulled a chair to join them. She rested her elbows on the table top, inter laced her fingers and rested her chin the cradle her hands made,"Not much really," she gave a devilish smile, telling the lie. Her tails swayed and swirled playfully, feeling giddy from the lie. Azura's been doing what she always does, con-ing men and taking their stuff. She looked at Freya waiting for her to answer Zeras' question when the heavy drinker from before called out to them once more.

The nine-tailed she-beast giggled at the young man's persistance, her tails wiggling and wagging cheerfully. Her eyes slowly looked at Freya and she gave that look of "come on lets do it" to her. Azura knew Freya was the just and noble type, but that doesnt mean she cant have a little fun once in a while. The inner fox demon was itching and clawing its way to the surface again, once again taking control of Azura's actions and behavior. Azura's look was more of like asking permission from Freya, but the challenge was so enticing and seemed exciting she couldnt wait for a reply. She kept her gaze on Freya for a moment,"Alright," she said out loud,"fine." Her head turned to the young boy,"Ill give it a shot," she spoke with a smile that flaunted those large incisors and an eyebrow cocked upward. She stood up and bowed her head toward Zeras and Freya,"Ill be right back," her palms pushed against the table so she could stand and she shimmied her way between the booth and the table to get out. Once she was free she pulled down the yukata she wore and pulled up the part over her chest. When approaching humans (or beings that looked human) she liked to appear the same so as to not scare them off. Her ears and tails disappeared, an illusion the inner fox demon has mastered. She walked over to the boy and (with a little struggle from her height) hopped onto the stool next to him. She crossed her legs once more and looked at him,"Are there any rules?" she tilted her head up toward him and looked at his eyes, then his lips then back to his eyes. She knew exactly what she was doing. She took a quick glance at Freya and Zeras back at the table then turned and looked at her challenger again. Up close she could smell the alcohol on him. It was consentrated and pungent. Clearly hes drank a lot. Even Azura was left wondering how this kid was sill alive and breathing! He hardly even seemed tipsy. Now she was really interested and a tad suspicious,"Tell me, how does a young man, such as yourself, drink twice his weight and not even appear to be the slightest bit dizzy?" She asked with that sly smirk. Part of her was just trying act interested in him and the other part really was curious. Such is the battle between the real Azura and demon with in her.

@las0r0o7 @Kiroshiven @deadpool42

Carter Greyson & Blake Astrolos

"Whoa...whos that?" Blake nudged Carter's arm. Annoyed by her touch he scowled and pulled away, rubbing his arm. He looked up to see who she was referring to, and coming through the door was a very beautiful Harpy,"That..."he started,"Is Freya. She also takes part in the arena, havent you ever seen her before?"

"No.." Blake kept her eyes on her. She was in awe. Freya was a warrior but a very pretty one, Blake wanted to be like her. "You know a lot, Grey. Youre so smart!"

"Its not about being smart, its called being observant...you should try it some time,"he rolled his eyes and mumbled the last part,"...especially with the people that also take part in the arena."

"Hey! We havent been doing it long, forgive me for not being buddy buddy with legends!" She retorted.

"Im not telling you to make friends,Blake. Im saying you should pay attention and keep track of the people youre around all the time." he sighed.

"Why would i want to do that?"

Carter narrowed his eyes and looked at the people in the bar. He pin pointed each that took part in the arena as well,"Because you cant trust all of them..." he said more to himself and looked right at Azura. Blake shrugged and waved her hand trying to flag down a waiter. Carter quickly grabbed her hand forcefully and pulled it down,"What are you doing?!" she looked around as he whispered.

"Im hungry, im trying to get food!" She explained and pulled her arm back.

"We're going to get in trouble if we're noticed! We're not supposed to be here, remember?!"

"So?" She gestured to Orion sitting at the bar,"He looks like hes my age and hes drinking. I think i can get some food..." she said matter-of-factly. Carter groaned. "Hows that for being observant~?" she grinned and continued trying to get a waiter's attention, knowing that bothered Carter. Carter groaned louder a second time and face palmed, then slammed his forehead down on the table.

Mentioned: @Kiroshiven @deadpool42

Freya shook her head. "How on earth can you go ahead with being such a minx? Wasnt it going to be girl's night?" Freya had spent a couple centuries with Azura and knew what was going on. She really just wanted to stop her feom sleeping with yet ANOTHER guy. However, her words came too late. She was off. "As for me sir, ill pass. Azura, you remember what happened the last time i drank." Freya had nearly seduced Azura the one time Azura got her to drink. A harpy isnt a push over when it comes to seducinv people and with her refined beauty, a little wildness becomes even more appealing. "So Zeras, what brings you hear of all places?" She ordered a soda before focusing on the dragon. Her wings seemed a bit irritated from thwir position within the booth.

@las0r0o7 @deadpool42

Anaxileah said:
Emia tilted her head to the side and looked at him, her face showing no emotion. "I see. How much does it cost? I could help, if you'd like." Emia then grinned widely, her sharp teeth showing visibly. She's killed before without getting caught, so freaking would be easy as well.
"Its not a problem. I have plenty of Wire. And i make enough money in the arena to detox. But ultimately i want to be able to stop using Wire. I want to not have to detox in the forst place." He sighed as he took a sip of his alcoholic concoction. "For now though, ill continue to use it so that i can be a great contestant." His smile was empty despite how bright it was. It was the smile of a person lost in their own existence.

"So you need a trigger that isn't chemical? Well, you could try emotional or physical triggers, you know. A particular emotion, something pretty strong, or a really intense battle?" Emia suggested. She didn't like it when people who interested her weren't happy. She wasn't sure he'd call her a friend yet, but she still wanted to help. Even though she's a demon, she can be nice too.

Kiroshiven said:
Freya shook her head. "How on earth can you go ahead with being such a minx? Wasnt it going to be girl's night?" Freya had spent a couple centuries with Azura and knew what was going on. She really just wanted to stop her feom sleeping with yet ANOTHER guy. However, her words came too late. She was off. "As for me sir, ill pass. Azura, you remember what happened the last time i drank." Freya had nearly seduced Azura the one time Azura got her to drink. A harpy isnt a push over when it comes to seducinv people and with her refined beauty, a little wildness becomes even more appealing. "So Zeras, what brings you hear of all places?" She ordered a soda before focusing on the dragon. Her wings seemed a bit irritated from thwir position within the booth.
@las0r0o7 @deadpool42
"Party or not it's still a fun little bit of entertaining we can do with the group of ourselves." Zeras leaned back in his chair tilting it onto two of the legs as he looked over to Azura through the little slits of a pupil that were nicely placed in his eyes that always had a lovely shade of either red or purple in them, though it was quite rare to see the purple to show up. "Well that one was a lie, you've always been up to your mischief haven't you, well, they always say that old habits die hard, and yours don't seem to be slowing down in the slightest." He heard someone whisper about the people in the arena clear as day simply out of habit, speaking of habits, and he leaned further and further back in his chair to an angle that normal people would've fallen by now. He let his head hang backwards looking at the two kids who were bickering amongst themselves before Freya had asked him a question "A, well that is a simple answer." He sat back upright in his chair and looked at Freya and gestured for the same waiter as he had earlier to bring him another drink "I'm here just to have a few drinks is all, quite a few of them mind you." The waiter brought his sweet and warm balkan over to him and set it on the table and went back about his business. Zeras picked up his glass and took a drink from it "Though I must say, you always seem to hold the high class road, I mean just look at you, you have a nice dress on and yet here I am, upper class, my shirt is half off, my hair is a mess, and your just sitting all pretty and looking good."

Orion Iscariot

The young man quirked a brow, as he watched yet another person appear and approach Asura. Quite a popular lady, she seemed to be. Maybe he'd been barking up the wrong tree, with this one. The usual victims of his hustling were stupid drunkards, but this person seemed to be of prominence, and importance. Maybe he shouldn't waste her time... although, "wasting time" was something of an impossibility for the chronokinetic.

Surprisingly enough, however, the buxom woman answered his call, leaving her cadre of friends and approaching him. Perhaps his night would be a bit more fun than he'd thought. Rion watched with interest as she made a minor adjustment to her clothing- and, appearance?- as she sauntered towards him. So, there was more to her than met the eye. It wasn't a surprise, not in this city. And it wasn't as though Rion was any different.

"Are there any rules?" Asura asked.

"Rules? No, pretty straightforward. I drink one, you drink one. We keep going until someone can't keep drinking," he explained, cracking a grin as Asura struggled to wiggle her butt up onto the stool. What a smol little cutie. Rion was by no means the tallest person in the world- in fact, he was easily the shortest, amongst his family of veritable giants. However, he could still imagine scooping up the kitsune-esque woman like a toddler.

"Tell me, how does a young man, such as yourself, drink twice his weight and not even appear to be the slightest bit dizzy?"

This inquiry made his grin ferment into a smirk, "Ah, well, I'd have to say that it's pretty much impossible, you're right. Just about as impossible as someone as, y'know, pretty and attractive as yourself being single. But, I don't see a ring on it, so I'll make you a deal; if you can give me an answer to that impossibility, I'll explain to you mine."

@HoneyBear\-Kat

Anaxileah said:
"So you need a trigger that isn't chemical? Well, you could try emotional or physical triggers, you know. A particular emotion, something pretty strong, or a really intense battle?" Emia suggested. She didn't like it when people who interested her weren't happy. She wasn't sure he'd call her a friend yet, but she still wanted to help. Even though she's a demon, she can be nice too.
Kelna sighed. "Shezmu told me that it'd be possible to trigger him at will once I had someone I wanted to protect. Stupid human emotion thing." Kelna shrugged. "However, I'm not exactly the feeling kind of person. Love is a curiosity to me. So wanting to protect someone is a VERY long ways away." Kelna sighed as he looked up to see the sky void of stars. "The lights are a nuisance for star gazing." Kelna growled as he ended up just staring at the moon.

las0r0o7 said:
"Party or not it's still a fun little bit of entertaining we can do with the group of ourselves." Zeras leaned back in his chair tilting it onto two of the legs as he looked over to Azura through the little slits of a pupil that were nicely placed in his eyes that always had a lovely shade of either red or purple in them, though it was quite rare to see the purple to show up. "Well that one was a lie, you've always been up to your mischief haven't you, well, they always say that old habits die hard, and yours don't seem to be slowing down in the slightest." He heard someone whisper about the people in the arena clear as day simply out of habit, speaking of habits, and he leaned further and further back in his chair to an angle that normal people would've fallen by now. He let his head hang backwards looking at the two kids who were bickering amongst themselves before Freya had asked him a question "A, well that is a simple answer." He sat back upright in his chair and looked at Freya and gestured for the same waiter as he had earlier to bring him another drink "I'm here just to have a few drinks is all, quite a few of them mind you." The waiter brought his sweet and warm balkan over to him and set it on the table and went back about his business. Zeras picked up his glass and took a drink from it "Though I must say, you always seem to hold the high class road, I mean just look at you, you have a nice dress on and yet here I am, upper class, my shirt is half off, my hair is a mess, and your just sitting all pretty and looking good."
"Always trying to be the charmer aren't you Zeras?" Freya was one of the few women that never swooned over the dragon. She found him irritating at best and down right a pest that needed to be exterminated at worst. However, she did give him points for persistence. "As for how I look, I always go into battle like this. I want to command as much attention as my title deserves." A glimmer crossed her eyes as she smiled. She waved over the waiter. "A glass of Tesoro Della Regina Prosecco circa 2015 if you will. I feel like splurging a bit after my battle." Wines from that time could cost several hundred bucks a glass, but it was always worth it. The waiter stopped when he realized she was talking to him and quickly retrieved what she asked for. "What a good lad." She pet his head before shooing him a way. She sipped the wine quietly before she felt the need to move as the music began to play. It may have been a bar, but it had a good DJ from time to time and a great dance floor. "Care to join me for a dance dragon? Or are you scared?" Freya was a lightweight when it came to booze. The fact that she was already feeling a buzz after a glass of wine was proof. She shimmied out of the booth and worked her way onto the dance floor. Even moving like nothing more than a lower class member, she looked astonishing and many of the guys at the corners of the bar stopped to stare as she moved.

@HoneyBear\-Kat

Kiroshiven said:
Kelna sighed. "Shezmu told me that it'd be possible to trigger him at will once I had someone I wanted to protect. Stupid human emotion thing." Kelna shrugged. "However, I'm not exactly the feeling kind of person. Love is a curiosity to me. So wanting to protect someone is a VERY long ways away." Kelna sighed as he looked up to see the sky void of stars. "The lights are a nuisance for star gazing." Kelna growled as he ended up just staring at the moon.
Emia looked perplexed when he explained this, definitely not thinking love would have been the answer. Anger she would have understood, but love? "I didn't think that was an option. Sorry if you have difficulty when it comes to love. We demons are only taught how to lust after things, and normally it's after blood or flesh." Emia shrugged, wanting to help the man. "Wish I knew what to tell ya. Maybe read about it or something? Love isn't really a subject I know too well." Emia sighed after attempting to help and failing. She looked up towards the sky and nodded in agreement, then realized she could do something. With her telekinesis, she turned off all of the lights on the very tops of the buildings, preventing the city's lights from reaching past her and Kelna. This let the stars be visible, and not just the moon. This was taxing on her head, but she wanted to do something thoughtful for someone who's actually held a conversation with her.

Anaxileah said:
Emia looked perplexed when he explained this, definitely not thinking love would have been the answer. Anger she would have understood, but love? "I didn't think that was an option. Sorry if you have difficulty when it comes to love. We demons are only taught how to lust after things, and normally it's after blood or flesh." Emia shrugged, wanting to help the man. "Wish I knew what to tell ya. Maybe read about it or something? Love isn't really a subject I know too well." Emia sighed after attempting to help and failing. She looked up towards the sky and nodded in agreement, then realized she could do something. With her telekinesis, she turned off all of the lights on the very tops of the buildings, preventing the city's lights from reaching past her and Kelna. This let the stars be visible, and not just the moon. This was taxing on her head, but she wanted to do something thoughtful for someone who's actually held a conversation with her.
The stars suddenly burst into view and Kelna smiled. He loved star gazing and this was truly something impressive. "Are you doing this?" Kelna asked as he looked at the demon. The sudden dim lighting giving her a unique outline of light around her. It was unlike what he'd seen before, but it wasn't anything that caused him fear. He merely looked back to the stars and smiled. He grabbed the steak knife on the table and jammed it into his hand. He'd need a lot of blood for this next trick. He created small orbs and began to have them all coagulate. When they finally were like what he wanted. he began to move them about causing the starlight to reflect off each drop creating different small glimmers of light of varying shades of red. Between the stars and the moving red glows, it was definitely quite the private show for the two. "I think I'm actually having fun." Kelna said as he got off his seat and laid down on the floor.

(Sorry i was at the dentist ;~; my mouth is numb i cant talk >.<)

Azura

Azura scoffed at the mention of no rules. That was the thing she liked to hear. She looked at him and laughed lightly,"Good, i wouldnt have followed them anyway," she threw another wink to him. She spoke the truth though. Azura isnt exactly the type to follow rules, she didnt like to. Things were more exciting that way. She swivled the stool to face the bar table. Orion continued and proposed a deal. If she told how she was single, he'd tell how he wasnt drunk. The vixen laughed nervously and looked down at her lap searching for words. She looked at him from the corner of eye and smiled, thinking of how to say it easily. she swivled again, this time, away from the table, resting her elbows on the table top behind her. She arched her back slightly, puffing out her chest. Those piercing sapphire blue eyes scanned over his body before speaking,she shrugged innocently,"I get bored easily," she put it bluntly. There was no way to sugar coat it and she knew it. Honesty was the best policy right? She licked her pursed lips and looked back to his eyes,"Okay. I held up to my part of the deal, now its your turn." she was facing him now, her cheek resting on the back of her hand while she waited for his explanation. She took a quick glance back at her partner, Freya, who was already up and moving. 'Oh no...she already drunk?' she thought, and tried to hide a smile.

@deadpool42 @Kiroshiven

@deadpool42[/URL] @Kiroshiven
(ROFL. I'm sorry. But that just made me snicker at my computer after having a pretty crappy day. Thanks for that. xD )

Kiroshiven said:
The stars suddenly burst into view and Kelna smiled. He loved star gazing and this was truly something impressive. "Are you doing this?" Kelna asked as he looked at the demon. The sudden dim lighting giving her a unique outline of light around her. It was unlike what he'd seen before, but it wasn't anything that caused him fear. He merely looked back to the stars and smiled. He grabbed the steak knife on the table and jammed it into his hand. He'd need a lot of blood for this next trick. He created small orbs and began to have them all coagulate. When they finally were like what he wanted. he began to move them about causing the starlight to reflect off each drop creating different small glimmers of light of varying shades of red. Between the stars and the moving red glows, it was definitely quite the private show for the two. "I think I'm actually having fun." Kelna said as he got off his seat and laid down on the floor.
Emia nodded when he asked if it was her doing, and smiled at him. It worked...Wonderful. She thought to herself as she looked up at the stars herself, enjoying the view. Suddenly she saw these small red orbs reflect the starlight, making beautiful shades of red everywhere. She looked at Kelna, then back up at the sky. "It's beautiful...you're truly gifted." She said with a smile, then looked back up at the stars. She winced slightly after looking up a bit, her head hurting more as she continued to contain the city's light. Emia hoped Kelna didn't notice, so she just leaned back in her chair and gazed up at the sky, trying not to think about the growing pain in the back of her skull.

Anaxileah said:
(ROFL. I'm sorry. But that just made me snicker at my computer after having a pretty crappy day. Thanks for that. xD )
Emia nodded when he asked if it was her doing, and smiled at him. It worked...Wonderful. She thought to herself as she looked up at the stars herself, enjoying the view. Suddenly she saw these small red orbs reflect the starlight, making beautiful shades of red everywhere. She looked at Kelna, then back up at the sky. "It's beautiful...you're truly gifted." She said with a smile, then looked back up at the stars. She winced slightly after looking up a bit, her head hurting more as she continued to contain the city's light. Emia hoped Kelna didn't notice, so she just leaned back in her chair and gazed up at the sky, trying not to think about the growing pain in the back of her skull.
Kelna knew that using too much power could put strain on one's body. "Thank you Emia, but you shouldn't push yourself too hard. You'll need to be fully rested for the real hunt. It's a new season and we're supposedly heading into Gaia's territory. You've heard those rumors about her right? A being that creates forests where ever she goes. And on top of it, they say she's HEALED Halitus and Terros. Not exactly someone we want to run into." Kelna pooled his blood into a wine glass. "And there. Now we're good." He sat up and then gazed across the city, the lights were beautiful again. Just that momentary difference made him appreciate the stars AND the lights of the city a little bit more.

(@HoneyBear\-Kat it won't let me post in ooc, but your mouth is so numb you can't speak xD )

Emia nodded when Kelna told her she shouldn't push herself, and released the lights of the city so that they could shine once more, obscuring the light of the stars. Emia sighed, disappointed that she could no longer view the stars because of her annoying limitations. "I suppose you're right. Thank you, Kelna. Is your wound alright?" Emia asked, referring to where Kelna stabbed his hand.

Anaxileah said:
(@HoneyBear\-Kat it won't let me post in ooc, but your mouth is so numb you can't speak xD )
Emia nodded when Kelna told her she shouldn't push herself, and released the lights of the city so that they could shine once more, obscuring the light of the stars. Emia sighed, disappointed that she could no longer view the stars because of her annoying limitations. "I suppose you're right. Thank you, Kelna. Is your wound alright?" Emia asked, referring to where Kelna stabbed his hand.
"I'll be fine. My blood clots quickly for open wounds and it will be fine by tomorrow. There are some advantages to having too much blood." Kelna chuckled as he moved to the edge of the building, dangling his feet over it as he put the rest of his weight on the railings. He was tempting disaster, but it didn't bother him too much at all. Everything died at some point. "After all, we're just the gifts that life gives to death in their endless relationship." Kelna smiled before he yawned loudly. His own exhaustion was starting to kick in and he could feel his senses growing weaker as the need to sleep began to overwhelm him.

Kiroshiven said:
"I'll be fine. My blood clots quickly for open wounds and it will be fine by tomorrow. There are some advantages to having too much blood." Kelna chuckled as he moved to the edge of the building, dangling his feet over it as he put the rest of his weight on the railings. He was tempting disaster, but it didn't bother him too much at all. Everything died at some point. "After all, we're just the gifts that life gives to death in their endless relationship." Kelna smiled before he yawned loudly. His own exhaustion was starting to kick in and he could feel his senses growing weaker as the need to sleep began to overwhelm him.
Emia raised an eyebrow at Kelna then stood. "Thank you for offering food to me, I greatly appreciate it. However, seeing that it is late and we are both exhausted, I recommend going home or wherever it is you're staying to sleep. Do you need assistance in reaching your home or wherever you're staying?" Emia asked Kelna as she approached him on the edge of the building. She was uncomfortable being as risky as he was, so she stood behind him rather than beside him.

Rion noticed as Azura puffed out her chest- proud as a rooster, he supposed. Though perhaps he had other reasons for watching that region with such care. Either way, he also noticed the fact that she was, in fact, eyeballing him, herself. Perhaps the leers were mutual, then. That absolved him of some feelings of being a creep. Somewhat.

"Alright, sure, fair is fair. I can drink so much and not get drunk because, frankly, I cheat. I found a loophole, and I dump all the alcohol in there, so that none of it affects me. That interesting enough for you, yet? Because if you want to know what the loophole really is, you'll have to beat me at my own game."

This teasing was a gamble. This sultry vixen didn't seem like she'd take kindly to deception, on the one hand. But Rion was willing to bet she would be intrigued by a guy playing hard-to-get, even when he quite clearly wasn't.

@HoneyBear\-Kat

Getting up from the table realized that he fell asleep he got up taking off the rest of his armor and left his the Warhammer in a box, while putting his Waraxes in their pouches and walked to the bar and sat next to Zeras and looked at the waiter "Whiskey" waiting on the drink to come he took out a small sphere shaped device and a tiny screw and fiddled with it. After thirty a minuit his drink came and he looked at the waiter nodding, picking up his glass and drinking itnall in one gulp, then going back to his sphere he satvit on the counter and pressed a button and then sphere turned into a long inscect looking bug and he grinned "Took a bit longer than I'd expected, but course it works." Smirking he put the screwdriver back into his pocket and fiddled with the big for a minuit then tapped its head and it turned back into a sphere. He turned to Zeras observing him "Hmmmmmmm, you look shorter from a distance and on TV."

@las0r0o7

Azura

A loophole? What the hell is that supposed to mean? The information he gave was hardly information at all. He pushed for the drinks once again. Azura turned her head to the side with a raised eyebrow,'He sure is persistant, must be the dominant type...' she concluded. The fox pouted. Dang was he playing tough. She bit her lip and thought for a quick moment,'I guess i am going to have to drink through this,' she sighed,"Fine." was all she said. Her interest turned into suspicion rather quickly. Why was he so pushy? Did he just want to get her drunk? No matter, she shook the thought as she quickly remembered the money he win just a few minutes prior. She gathered her hair into a high pony tail,"Lets do this then," she looked at him and gave a genuinely innocent smile.

@deadpool42

(Sorry i know its short, getting a little tired :P )

Carter & Blake

Blake finally managed to flag down a server and ordered a bunch of finger foods to eat. While she spoke with the waiter, Carter couldnt help but feel like someone was looking at him. He looked around the room and noticed an...upside down...Zeras. He gasped and quickly looked away, eyes wide and lower lip trembling. He looked down at his lap and began thinking of what would happen if they get caught. But to his surprised, they were ignored. Carter gave a long sigh of relief, the only instance he was grateful to be ignored. "Whatcha looking at over there?" Blake asked.

"Huh?" he jumped, thanks to paranoia, and turned away from Freya and Zeras,"Nothing..." he didnt want Blake to go on nagging about how much of a worry wart he is if he told her they were noticed.

Blake looked in the direction he was looking at,"Ohhhh~" she smirked,"Were you looking at Feara?"

"Freya..." he corrected.

"So you WERE!" Her face brightened with her "discovery".

"Wh-what?! No!" his face reddened from the outrageous accusation, but he was telling the truth.

"Awww~" Blake wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him close making Carter flail about,"You like the harpy~!" She teased loudly.

"No...I..." he managed to push his way free from her embrace,"DONT!" he fixed his hair and crossed his arms. His eyes breifly looked at Freya was dancing with Zeras and he immediately looked away, a small tint of pink coming over his face. Blake smiled and took notice of this. But she couldnt tease him, she didnt know if its be cause he did have a tiny crush on the experienced arena fighter, or just cause he was embarrassed that she mightve heard them. Either way, Blake felt victorious. She giggled in triumph.

"Youre an idiot..." That was how Carter made it seem like he regained his composure. But Blake knew he was still flustered.

Mentioned: @las0r0o7 @Kiroshiven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back