Blood and Glory

Still here, just needed some time alone for a while. That, and I wanted to wait a bit until more posts came in due to finals and all.

I will begin working on my post as soon as I read the most recent posts.

Haven't been getting notifications. I don't seem to have missed anything important and nobody has interacted with my character yet, who is going berserk at the moment.

Just out of curiosity, are we allowed more than one character?

Love how suddenly calm everyone on the rooftop is, you know, despite there being one remaining scarla flying around the camp. lol

(@Absurdisan @Fujiwara Tadayoshi , you two do realize that there's a scarla still flying around on the rooftop camp right? Not too mention that my character, Elrene, is going berserk on the lower level. She's quite physically strong right about now, so the rooftop floor may shake a bit periodically.)

Phantom King]Will post soon been caught up sorry all n [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/10/ said:
@Kagura[/URL]
Well I don't know?

Lucille was trying to find him because she was panicky and felt he could help with her powers, but now everythings dead.

So I guess you just got a scatterbrained doc on your hands?

@Fujiwara Tadayoshi

Blood type AB+ is compatible with all other blood types and thus, can receive a transfusion from anyone.

Blood Type Compatibility:

AB+ / A+, A-, B+, B-, O+, O-

AB- / A-, B-, O-

A+ / A+, A-, O+, O-

A- / A-, O-

B+ / B+, B-, O+, O-

B- / B-, O-

O+/ O+, O-

O- / O-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back