Blood and Glory

@Ahara So far everything looks okay but I really need you to follow the template to make sure you have everything. Certain things like nectar side effects and such cant be found.

Shura said:
@Ahara So far everything looks okay but I really need you to follow the template to make sure you have everything. Certain things like nectar side effects and such cant be found.
Yeah i typed all of those things with the skeleton and it just didn't show up when i hit post.

@HoneyBear-Kat @Wilcox

Correct me if I am wrong ladies but.... Katherine did not shoot down the other Scylla as in Wilcox's post...... Because dammit Heinrich was literally in that tent just sitting there. He gonna be Katherine's Knight in Shining "I just got my damn eyesight back and am pissed off" armor. xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Jdnfckah gosh dang it xD imma leave it -3-

[/QUOTE]
Sorry about that Kat V_V You may administer a time-out if you like. *Sulks*

Really? Practically all of the posts so far have ranged from 3 to 6 paragraphs though, not just mine. I'd have to say that you're all pretty gifted as far as writing skills go.

Wilcox said:
Really? Practically all of the posts so far have ranged from 3 to 6 paragraphs though, not just mine. I'd have to say that you're all pretty gifted as far as writing skills go.
T'was a joke my friend :3 Take it worth a grain of salt.

[QUOTE="Mad Prince of Sanity]T'was a joke my friend :3 Take it worth a grain of salt.

[/QUOTE]
And I gave you (and everyone else) a compliment. Just smile and accept it. ;)

@Goddess, sorry I didn't mention it before, but the little girl is Jekyll's Hellucination. ^_^ ' Your character probably wouldn't see her or notice. Thats why he is trying to ignore her.

Reminder!!
You must post and maintain your sanity meter!!

This is just a reminder for players new and old. I noticed that is something people have been forgetting about so I wanted to make sure this wasn't a mechanic that was forgotten in all of the craziness of the rp. If you dont know where or how it works please refer to the mechanics tab for more information.

@HoneyBear-Kat @Kagura @Wilcox @King Of Imagination

Users who are viewing this thread

Back