• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Blood and Glory

Shura

Pounce Ninja

688009_original.jpg

This will be a mature RP with elements of violence, gore, drug addiction and mental instability.

Champions take up the role of hunters in a bloody game of survival where the more you kill the greater your fame!

Thread Is Up

Ok! So thanks to some CS testing and trouble shooting and a long while of developing this world the RP is finally up and ready to for joining! There are a few things still in complete and in need of editing such as Technology and Mechanics however it is ready for sign ups.

A huge thank you goes out to @AkuNoOkami @HoneyBear-Kat @Silent Justice​

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent really finished everything which is why this is in recruitment. If you want you can reserve a power now

I guess I'll take fire then. My characters skin will be hot to the touch and maybe he was immune to Hugh levels of heat.

Alrighty!

@Braxnond @LotusSan @Alex Phalin

People I forgot to tag Sorry T-T

---

This is a future RP so if you can explain tech that will assist your power, or a bad ass weapon you are allowed to use it. I'm not asking for perfect science but it has to make sense.

Also in relevance to powers:

Things such as heat, cold, electricity can be transfered to object via touch.

Example:

Making something catch fire because you touched it.

Freezing an enemies arm

If it's not too far fetched, I would like to be a man made of light. able to travel great distances in split seconds. however, I can't do it infinitely because it has a great toll on my body from moving at such a speed, since I still am made of some genetic material. I have two lightsabers on my back that the light beam stretches about 4 feet normally, but with my power I am able to control the beam as I choose. Lastly, I'm able to shoot beams of light that will burn through targets because the light particles are so compressed together it forms a laser. HOWEVER, my power has one MAJOR downside, it will only work if there IS light, so my character does not like dark places.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

I realise that instead of having two lightsabers, he could just generate swords made of light. Instead, my character will have a gun that is capable of holding solidified light (which my character can make by compressing light) and shooting it. "Why not have the character do this himself?" because once the light is solidified, it's technically not light anymore, and he'd be using his human strength to throw it which isn't as effective. One thing though, should anyone attempt to touch solidified light except him, they'd be instantly left with a 4th degree burn, and the light would melt through your hand in about 4 seconds.

@Amenophis Mubarak - I'm okay with this character. Just keep in mind he would probably have to wear a special suit to be able to exist and not burn anything. Second thing to remember (and I will go into detail about this with in the RP) With out the use of line your power is minimized to very little use. You could light up a room and make small weak light lazers which could burn someone. This is not just to you this is everyone's ability.

I understand that, as I took that into consideration when creating the character. I purposely chose something that wouldn't be very effective without line to add some... flare to my character and not make him overly powered.

Material Replication: Able to change his skin into any material he touches or has replicated in the past, copying its exact chemical and physical properties, but still maintaining his usual abilities to move without damaging his "skin". However, he can never regain his normal human skin

Skin Manipulation: Able to generate excesses of "skin" and form them. Can do this with most replicated materials, more elastic materials will not hold their shape.

Lol, nvmd, forgot about Line. I'll come up with a different power.

[QUOTE="King Of Imagination]Material Replication: Able to change his skin into any material he touches or has replicated in the past, copying its exact chemical and physical properties, but still maintaining his usual abilities to move without damaging his "skin". However, he can never regain his normal human skin
Skin Manipulation: Able to generate excesses of "skin" and form them. Can do this with most replicated materials, more elastic materials will not hold their shape.

Lol, nvmd, forgot about Line. I'll come up with a different power.

[/QUOTE]
But your character would be an onion! Surely you must find a way to make it work!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back