Blood and Glory - Additional IC

Heinrich Glishten

Redd's Apartment: Waking up in "I told you so" mode

Heinrich had went to bed with a resigned sigh, laying opposite of Iris on the couch after laying his coat over her for whatever worth it would be as a blanket. Suddenly feeling old from just this short night at having handled the alcohol-addled occupants' unsteady manners as best he could. Still, it was endearing for him that he wasn't awkward to the point they felt they could act normal around him. Iris had.... been very kind and he smiles a bit as he rubs his eyes awake. Stretching a bit before he feels his foot push up into Iris' rear and he quickly moves his foot away. Feeling more than a little bashful for not noticing how tangled their legs were but thankfully no one seemed in a condition to notice so he simply sits up and rubs his face. Giving a soft yawn before leaning his torso to his right and raising his shoulder, cracking his back and sighing softly. Looking around the apartment a little before hearing what sounded like Roy emerging from the bathroom. Heinrich peaks over the back of the couch as Roy presses his face in the corner of the room and blinks.

Heinrich stands quietly and looks down at Iris, making sure she was asleep and comfortable before looking up at Roy. He looked terrible really, but Heinrich supposed that was entirely natural for how much drinking he had done the night before. More than likely his fellow Champion was simply trying to orient himself on where the hell he was and what happened last night before anything else. Heinrich sighs and runs a gauntlet-ed hand through his hair, making sure they were both attached firmly to his forearms before approaching Roy carefully.Clearing his throat and gently saying the Champion's name as not to surprise him. He did not expect, in Roy's current state, that doing such would take much at all.

"Roy?" Heinrich says softly, stopping two feet or so back from the other Champion as he questions him gently. "Do you require some.. water or..." he shrugs, though Roy was not looking, Heinrich suspected he understood his meaning. "I can get you some if you have need..." Heinrich motions over his shoulder towards the sink Redd had devoured water from earlier and shoves his covered hands into his pockets. Waiting for his recovering comrade to respond coherently. Not that he was not... feeling... the effects of last night, though most of his own exhaustion was dealing with the people who were affected by alcohol, rather than the effects of the alcohol itself. "Do you.. require medical attention?" Heinrich pulls the gauntlet of his left hand and sighs, tensing and preparing himself as he flexes his fingers "If you would like relief, I would be happy to help."

@Tree @Shura

Connor Friesland

Redd's Apartment

"Ughh..." Connor hadn't drunken like that in a while. Though he remembered the after effects fairly well. He rolled his head a few times, well as much as he could, the couch limiting his movement. He looked around from the floor. It was morning alright. Maybe even past morning. There were more than a few beads of sun shinning into the apartment. "Ehh...head hurt. Much headache. very much headache. Will need Aspirin. And food...need water and protein. bacon egg sandwich is best hangover cure..." He was about to try and get up when he remembered the fact that there was a couch on him. Also, the difference in weight indicated there was a person sleeping on that couch. Remembering who jumped on the couch last night, he put two and two together to figure out who it could be.

He called out with a yawn, "Iris...iris...up time. Is day. Sorry to interrupt. Need to get moving. Don't want to pick up couch till off. Would be asking for problems. Can get up please? Will need to feed ripper...also will need to check news. weather might be on. Could be something interesting going on as well. Crazy shit always happen after hunt. Iris, please up? Yes? would be nice. Much appreciation. Very much appreciation." He stared around the room, until she got off the couch he was stuck here. Ahh well, could be worse. Looking around, though he also saw Roy and Heinrich. the latter being the only one seemingly able to function.

He spoke up, "aside from headache, good morning. or noon. Can't tell...am not at good angle either. Would like to get up please. Would be nice. Don't want to lift couch with Iris on it. Would be mean." Another yawn was given and he attmepted to stretch as best as he could, still trying his best to not disrupt the couch Iris was on.

@Shura

@Tree

@Mad Prince of Sanity

@Morridan

Redd Shotokhan

His apartment

There was a sudden sizzling sound as the smell of butter, eggs, and 'pork' wafted its way through the room and into the air where it would no doubt be picked up by those who were either awake, or those who soon would be. His gauntlets were off, and his hands were freshly cleaned. His body looked pristine as if he had just woken up from a night in the most wonderful bed. His crimson skin seemed to shine in the beams of sunlight that poured in from the bamboo blinds. He flicked his hand abruptly around the 'stick' of the blinds and caused them to flip open, temporarily blinding anyone who had grown accustomed to the dark.

Redd made his way to the refrigerator while letting the eggs sizzle for a while in their skillet. He took out a large pitcher, sugar, and around ten tangerines. He squeezed the tangerines with some sort of device, probably one of antiquity like most of the things within his house. But for those who were aware, it was like the 'new-age' juicers they know and love in its purpose. It merely gets the pulp out from the juices. He then took the 'pulp' and added a bit of sugar and started to grind it all up in some sort of stone bowl with a little stone mallet. After grinding it up, he poured the remaining juices into the pitcher and started to quickly seer the pulp in its own skillet. All in all, there were ten large eggs cooking, ten large tangerine pulps seering, and a large pitcher that had been one quarter filled with just the juice from the tangerines.

Redd took his time and scooped back out the 'finished' pulp. The 'sunny-side-up' eggs were fashioned on the plate with the tangerine pulp being scooped out and 'presented' as lines as if the tangerines were the sun-beams themselves, shooting out from the middle of the rising sun. The pitcher had water added, stirred, and then ice added to the mixture of 0.15;1:1.75 sugar-orange-water concoction. The large man then took hold of the 'pork' he had been sizzling up and grabbed the 'weighted' pan off of the stove top and scooped the 'sticks' of pork off of the stove and onto a large serving plate. There were around fifty little sticks of pork prepared. Each one was like a neatly cut board with wavy sides that snaked to the left and to the right. Each one was crispy and yet still had an ever-so-slight bit of 'chew' left in them.

After the eggs, bacon, and orange juice was prepared, he grinned, looking over his shoulder at those who were awake. "Ohaio gozaimasu. Breakfast. Then training. Or you may leave after breakfast." His bottom half was wearing a sterile-white Gi. His top-half was uncovered, save for a cooking apron that had butterflies on it in a very... 'pleasant' set of colors; A stark contrast, no doubt, to the man who was currently wearing it. He sat cups out for each of them, had napkins that were wrapped over a fork and a knife set out for each of them, and also had each of their plates made with the 'rising sun', sunny side up eggs with wavy bacon acting as the lush horizon presented on the table.

@Shura @Tree @Der Kojote @Mad Prince of Sanity

Jekyll Wilson & Mrs.Whickerbottom

Apartment

Jekyll grunted as she stood up from his bed, feeling oddly restless. He would have cracked his back, trying to chase away the morning, but the action had held little help in the past, and so he had no faith in its outcome today. Speaking of which, Jekyll held his head as it was wracked with another pulse of pain. He didn't remember what happened yesterday, but his veins felt like they were about to pop. Why did this always happen when he went into the Pastry Pot stores?

The only thing he could remember was the fact that he had ordered a plate of brownies, calories that he could easily burn off with his intense metabolism, along with his intense training he went through to stay limber. You did not use your body to crack skulls without proper stretching, of course. Even if he was rubber, he did not want to test the possibility of getting a cramp while in a fight with a giant Lumbra. That would be horrible. Slipping off of the bed, Jekyll jumped up and felt the cool marble flooring under his feet send little arrows of cold up his nerves, the little buggers thinking his innerworkings were waves to ride. They weren't.

Hopping from one foot to another to dispel the feeling, Jekyll cursed the designer of the room and with his feet a bit more used to the sudden cold, he slumped himself towards the kitchen with only the thought of waking up in mind. However, his idea of waking up did not include the mighty smack and piercing pain he felt on his ankle. His eyes wide in pain and forced clarity, he bit back a yell, and looked heatedly at Mrs.Whickerbottom, the cheeky old bat having the audacity to smile, the act causing her wrinkles to become even more pronounced, and hide a chuckle as a cough.

Jekyll was about to turn away and head towards the kitchen, but was once again prohibited as he felt his ear getting pulled. His rubber consistency causing the ear to elongate a bit more than normal, the pain was still felt, and he was automatically following Mrs.Whickerbottom as she forced him to his seat on the couch, looking towards the currently on T.V. That was weird since Mrs.Whickerbottom didn't watch much, but apparently she had made an exception today, for both her and Jekyll. Jekyll beat back the ravenous beast that was his monster as the T.V. program, some random soap opera, turned to a news report about a new mission to protect vulnerable mundane people as they collected information from one of the vacated cities.

Looking to Mrs.Whickerbottom, the first thought on his mind that he vocalised was, "Why are you showing me this," and without missing a beat, he continued, "and are you always this cranky in the morning?" Of course this was followed by a swift smack on the shoulder and a reply, "You'll be taking part in this little expedition. I've already got you down on the roster." Jekyll was immediately up in arms about this decision, saying, "Just yesterday you wouldn't even let me go out to Champion's Day!"

Mrs.Whickerbottom nodded before replying, "Yes, but you still went. You must be in good enough health to do things, so here you go." she smiled at him like she had won a million bucks. Jekyll threw up his hands in the air, shaking his head as he launched himself up from the couch towards the Kitchen, his stomach driving him, however Mrs Whickerbottom had one last thing to say, "Also, with the people around along with all those buildings, who knows what you could find...and take."

With that, Jekyll was completely ok with going.

@Jekyll Wilson

@Mrs.Whickerbottom

@ObviousManipulation

@BrownieHangover

Iris

Redd's Apartment

Crimson ears twitched slightly as Iris slowly started to wake up. She has literally passed out on the couch getting one of the best nights of sleep she had in a long while. The redhead was curled up on the couch even as Heinrich moved off and more people started to wake. She vaguely became aware of her surroundings but still wanted to sleep. Shifting on the couch she reached and pulled the soft fabric which had been draped around her shoulders and pulled it over her head in an attempt to shut out the waking world. A pleasant scent crossed her nose, one similar to one she had smelled before. It was a cologne that much she could tell however it had a nice crisp scent to it.

Her pondering on the smell were interrupted by the shifting of the couch beneath her. Connors voice came into focus and she was able to tell he was struggling slightly and telling her to get off. Get off what? She wasn't laying on the man was she? Sleepily Iris let out a long yawn and uncurled from her corner of the couch stretching out along the cushions before rolling onto her stomach and pushing herself up to sit. Her head swam slightly and the bright sunlight caused her a mild headache but she had probably fared much better than her friends. Half lidded emerald eyes slowly scanned the room taking in the unfamiliar surroundings. She scratched the back of her head a moment mussing up her already puffed bed head hair. Thats right she had returned to another champions home after the fiasco at the park.

Groaning softly Iris tried not to think of think of the situation. Then the pleasant aroma of food caught her attention and she shifted her gaze to the kitchen. Like a slightly unsteady zombie Iris rose from the couch and followed the scent of food. With the coat still around her shoulders Iris shuffled her way to the kitchen and the table where the food had been placed. Her concerns from before were far out of mine as she appreciated the smell of good food. Swaying slightly in her step she did manage to keep fairly balanced before sitting at the table that the food had been served and gigged slightly at the odd site of such a large muscular red skinned man dressed in white apron. Her ears perked up slightly at Redd's greeting smiling slightly up to the the hulking man. "Ohaio gozaimasuuuu!" She replied slightly slurred but mostly correct.

@Tree @Mad Prince of Sanity @Der Kojote @Morridan

Pestilence

Apartments

"R-Rebecca" Death's voice was broken, as if he was choking on his own words. Rebecca washed the last bit of soap in her hair and turned off the shower. Before she revealed herself, she grabbed a towel and covered herself from chest to legs. She revealed herself and Death was staring at her, the Box in her hand. He found the gift. She could tell he was very grateful, his face showed great joy and happiness. She smiled and placed a hand on his face.

"I'm glad you like it. I thought it would appeal to you. I know how much you like your shiny things." She teased before walking out of the bathroom. Now she was certain he was going to run to her and hug her so tightly, her chest would collapse. She kind of hoped he did, ut at the same time, she did not wanna die from giving him a gift.

"Famine, wake up, you told me to get you up after I showered. Hurry up before I walk in there and scar you mentally"

She knocked on the door, then continued on to her room. She slammed the door and then in a matter of two minutes, she got out fully dressed, her rod and daggers in their appropriate sheathes, her steel necklace in the right place, and her hair swept to the side. All of the Horsemen agreed that Pestilence was a beauty, for she was, but their time living with her has given them an immunity to her sex appeal, except War of course.

"Okay I will be headed out to train, my muscles need to get loose." She yelled out before heading out the door. "I made some omelette du fromage and they are on the table. Enjoy!" She opened the door and took a step out of the apartment before blowing a kiss toward the apartment and made a "Ciao" with her playful coy voice.

@DescriptedEnd

@Demensia

@las0r0o7 (PM me for our collab post.)

Charles A. Fisher

Getting prepared to leave his apartment room.

As the alarm clock began to obnoxiously ring in an effort to wake Charles up, the man simply slammed the palm of his hand onto the clock, bringing it to a complete silence. Oh, it has indeed succeeded with waking him up. He yawned loudly and stretched his arms out as he sat up on his bed and moved himself towards the edge. Softly, Charles rubbed his crusty eyes as he tried to get his groggy looking self to become fully awake. Calmly, he got up from his bed, and walked over to his kitchen.

After cooking a couple of eggs, he microwaved a couple of bacon, and placed, yes, a couple of toast into the toaster. Once the bacon and toast were all ready, Charles placed everything onto a plate, grabbed a spoon, and walked his way towards the dinner table with a smile on his face. Upon leaving the plate on top of the table, though, his bright face soon turned into a rather gloomy looking appearance. He walked over to his bedroom, and opened the drawer on his nightstand. There, a small, wooden box sat. He picked it up and closed the drawer behind it, placed it on top of his bed, and opened it. Two rings, and a fluffy bunny. After putting one of the rings on, he grabbed the other ring and the bunny and made his way back to the dinner table.

On the left side of the dinner table, he placed the bunny on the chair. On the other end of the table, Charles placed the extra ring there, only on top of the table this time, since he wouldn't be able to see it otherwise. He then sat back down on his side of the table, glanced at the bunny and at the ring, turned the television on, and began to eat. Although he was enjoying his breakfast, you can tell that he was, in fact, feeling pain. A sort of pain that you wouldn't think a person like him would be able to feel. The closer he was to finishing his meal, the tenser the atmosphere within the room grew, as his hand gripped his spoon more and more, to the point of bending it slightly.

Upon finishing, two things came up. First, Charles overheard the television coverage of what the scientists at Atech were planning to do later today, and that they were looking for champions to help protect them. Charles for one was only interested in what sort of technology they will find that he might be able to get his hands on. He took a mental note of the telephone number as he glanced towards the television screen. Second, Charles' phone began to ring in his pocket, and he quickly shoved his hand in there and pulled the device out to answer the call.

It was Kenneth.

"The men you sent to Kazuko are ready. What are your orders, sir?"

"Kill them all." Charles began, "Tell them to kill as much as they can there. I want a bloodbath in that rotten turf that Kazuko has, you hear me? Tell them to paint a fucking message, from me, to all of those other pricks that think they own this city that THEY HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING!" Charles yelled at the top of his lungs. There was silence now in the call. Charles could not tell if Kenneth was just being his quiet self, of if he scared the living hell out of the man. Charles took the time to calm down a little. "Just... let them know they're free to be 'loud' with this task. Who knows, maybe by tomorrow we'll see something on the news about that."

"As you wish, boss. I'm guessing you saw what's on the news?"

"Yeah, I'll be joining up with them, I hope I can get myself some of that 'lost technology' they mentioned. It may be of some use to us, if I get lucky. Famine will be joining the mission as well, so while we're gone, you and Dan take over, you know the drill."

"Roger that, boss. Is that all sir?"

"Yes, that will do..." Charles trailed off, and then snapped his fingers. "Oh, and if our men are in danger of getting caught, do me a favor and tell them to save a bullet for themselves."

"Will do, boss." Kenneth said before Charles hung up the phone.

Charles sighed softly, and stared back at the extra ring and the bunny. After pulling off the ring he had and placing back everything where they belong, including putting the plate and silverware into the sink, Charles began getting dressed. As he did so, he phoned Atech labs. "Hey," Charles began.

"This is Fisher, I would like to assist with the mission."

Madison Green

Guardian's Rest Cemetery

It took Madison only a few moments to find Nat's grave. Madison had lost count at the number of times she had walked the path, watched the leaves fall, grow, change color, fall, and grow again. The leaves of March were slowly growing, slowly making their way into the world.

As she walked, Madison noticed the large numbers of bouquets and other items set around or on grave markers. Champion day was obviously a day of mourning for those who no longer had their champions. It was a hidden reminder to not die without a family or friends, lest you keep a bare grave for the rest of eternity.

Once she found the grave, Madison sat on her knees in her usual position, her hands left relaxing on her legs. Nat's name was still there, completely unaffected by nature thanks to three years of upkeep:

Natalie April Green

"Charge"

Champion, Leader, Sister, Friend

And that was all. She never had the son she always wanted, never married, never even made it to thirty. It was such bullshit, how could a girl as wonderful or good as Natalie die, when people like their parents managed to make it to their mid-forties.

Speaking of parents, it seemed her father finally joined the family grave site. Her mother joined only a year after Nat's death, but it looked as though her father managed to croak. It was almost impressive, a family of four managing to be whittled down to single girl with no eyes within less than four years.

Madison chuckled at that, and continued to listen to the nature around her.

@Graveyardpart2

@Thisisfuntowrite

Xerxes Turan

Waking up on an Arcadian rooftop.

A scent of buttered toast and hazelnut coffee started to dance its way up Xerxes nose as the civilians of Arcadia began to rise and begin to make their most important meal of the day. It was almost patronizing the smells begging for him to get up and track them down only to consume them in a fashion only a gaze of raccoon could even begin to understand. He could only take so much of the tease before the saliva in his mouth grew in enough abundance to which he'd have to swallow...In what resulted in him choking for a moment as he was on his back causing him to bolt up. A terrible mistake on his part for his body was still asleep and as he shot up, his body felt as if it was dancing on needles that were charged with electricity. Xerxes started to open his eyes blinking a few times looking up to the sky feeling build-up in the corners of his eyes, it seems the sandman had finally given him a visit after so many days, that didn't help with the fact he had no idea where he currently was. All he knew was that he was comft- Xerxes shifted around on his butt for a bit and it felt as if he was laying on rocks. He'd look down and around himself to see the entire roof was covered in gravel, then the indents could be felt as some rocks seemed to just 'pop' out of from where they were stuck in his skin and in his clothes. A hand would reach back to touch the back of his head and feel a few small pebbles lodged in his hair and boy did those feel just dandy coming out when he rubbed his head. It was like falling asleep on a roof covered in glass shards, or something close to it this gravel wasn't like that you'd see on the streets with soft stones these were all jagged and like they were only ripped from the dirt and had the mud wiped off. However through all of this Xerxes had achieved one thing he so longed for. Sleep.

Suddenly this moment of appreciation was broken when his phone began to ring and only two people had the number, and only one of those people ever called as the other could simply walk into his apartment if needed. Xerxes only looked at the phone his eyes dull from sleep even though the light made them glow as if he was using line. Wait, the sun..how long had he been on the roof, and how much radiation had he been absorbing he can't exactly put a cap on it so staying out like this could have means to continue to charge him. He would address this later when he got back home but for now he reached to answer the phone.

"...." Xerxes was silent listening to the static and the slight breathing of the man on the other end of the phone.

"Oni." The man spoke and it was quick and formal like speaking to a boss of sorts, or perhaps just a business parter.

"Hai."

There was a beat before the man replied. "Your services are needed, we request you come immediately..Tasukete kudasai." Then the phone went dead and Xerxes was left with the dull buzzing sound before he finally hit end himself and places it in his pocket. It wasn't normal for him to get a call from Mr. Kazuko so early in the morning, they hadn't bothered him for two years after he stated firmly he was only to be called for emergencies now as he wanted to continue his own way and be left for the winds to decide his fate. As he started to rise up from the gravel dusting his butt and shirt off to free it of the wretched dust left about his body from the gravel. While wiping his eyes Xerxes began thinking back to the first time he had even associated with Mr. Kazuko, he had just finished his training and graduated..top of his class and voted to become the next great champion. This caught both the attention of good..and the attention of ugly, the ugly being Mr. Kazuko but he wore such a sweet guise Xerxes was swept up right into their hands. He became a contract killer for them of sorts, after they vowed they'd protect his own younger brother Sephtis and keep him safe should anything go wrong. Xerxes agree'd however he told them he'd only stay until his brother could protect himself. That time had came two years ago and they upheld their promise but now..? Why now? Xerxes was now on the edge of the building over-looking the city. He'd put his hands in his pockets, his right hand picking out his phone and drawing it out in order for him to send a text.

Grouch
me
Old man, I need you to get me my kit and meet me at Vector-3
them
Thought you were finished..
me
Bring it Jack.

Once Xerxes was finished he'd tuck the phone back into his pocket and start for his way down to 'Vector-3'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Collaboration Post of Pestilence and Roth

In front of the Antiquus Apartments

Pestilence walked out of the apartment complex doors and sighed out loud, taking out her earbuds. To the training quarters she goes. She hoped it was not too packed as last time, full of new kids wanting to try out their abilities for the next Hunt. She used to be just like them, and now she is where she is right now. She gazed out at the streets and noticed a guy on a bench staring at what looked like her chest. He was fixated hard on them, not blinking at all. Her face flushed a bit, but made her anger a bit apparent.

"Like what you see? Because they might be the last thing you see before I rip your eyes out and use them for jelly for my toast." She threatened to him, her eyes fiery and serious.

Roth stared on for a full minute. He didn't react to her threat until a full delayed reaction. His eyes blinked to water his eyes, then freaked out in front of her. "AH! Hello!" He jumped out of his seat, causing Pestilence to jump a bit herself and landing on top of it. His gaze fixed on her eyes this time. "Did I miss something, I bet I probably did, and I bet it was important too." He crossed his arms, and placed a leg over the other. "Did you need something?" Rebecca stared at him with the most deadpan face she can make. This stare was very long, the anticipation slowly going on, hoping she can say something. There was only one thing to say.

"Are you retarded?"

Her eyes squinted, her face now in the state of confusion. To her, he seemed like one of those comical boys that appear in sitcoms, or an anime. He was animated like one, and it confused her too much.

Roth gave a face of astonishment at her, and then started to talk, "Am I retarded!? What the hell kind of question is that, NO I'm not retarded." Pestilence nodded at him and then continued to watch his move; he seemed unpredictable. He just fixed her glasses and continued to talk. "I am here to admire the building behind you, it has a unique structure to it. And if you wouldn't mind"

She looked behind her and then looked back at him. He was just so weird to him.

"What's so great about a building like this? Yes it has handled War's Wrath and my own, but still. Why are you really here?" He could be a fan boy in disguise trying to catch her coming down from the Line. That has happened to her before; War beat the crap out of him, out of jealousy mostly she still believes. He denies wholeheartedly.

"I was more interested in its character, its not your everyday building is all, really, that's why I'm here, plus I'm waiting on my mech to show up."

"Are you a Champion or a Horsemen fan boy that goes girly to everything us?"

Roth smiled at her. "I'm a champion, just out of the academy, valedictorian mind you." He gazed at her. She was very pretty indeed, that fiery red hair and those eyes, the multicolored eyes just stood out to him more. He sighed at them.

"Straight out the academy eh? Oh, so we have a nerd. Well, nerd, hope you survive with not only your wit." She stepped down from the steps and joined him.

"Has anyone ever told you that your eyes are pretty?" Well, that was off subject. She raised an eyebrow at him. She has heterochromia from the past diseases she contracted (She shivered at the thought, never again). Her inner girl blushed at the compliment, but she kept her posture and face. "I'm flattered. Well, Nerd, I wanna see what you and your machine toy is made of? Think you can conquer Pestilence in a little friendly spar?" She took a good look at him. He was so skinny, too scrawny, he needs to eat something. She wanted to yell out eat a crouton to him, but she refrained from it. And that hair! that hair is way too long. Pretty she can admit, but too long. Roth smiled at her Nerd retort.

"You can say a nerd if you like, I like to look at it as the best of the newest recruits. A little friendly spar, I don't see why not, well I'd be sad to disappoint you but my mech isn't...."

As he spoke, he turned and there was a 25 foot tall Mech stood in the corner. Pestilence gazed at the mech and smiled. His mech was created with an alloy that is actually pretty sturdy, a change into that alloy, and she can penetrate its shell. But this guy did not know about how she fights. then again, neither did she with him. This will be a fun spar.

"I take that back, it is here, but I don't feel like causing a whole lot of damage around here, so I won't be using it, but, I will he using this."

Pestilence watched as he jumped to the hatch of the mech machine. He landed on the top of the mech and opened the hatch and pulled out his two handguns and attached them to his holster on his belt. He also took of his over shirt and folded it and set it on the hatch and jumped down in his white tank top, his arms weren't super muscular, it was hard to make moving nanites to look like motionless flesh, even more so be muscular.

"So, how shall we do this."

Pestilence smiled flirtaciously and walked past the mech machine to the training grounds. Headstrong, weird, but very sturdy emotionally and physically. He may just be a champion with potential. "Ladies first" She walked, her hips swaying to her excitement. Hopefully, he does not bore her like the other newbies.

Roth watched as she walked by, twirling his LMG's and heightening the mass of the bullets, making them feel more of a shotgun slug. "Of course, Ladies first." He watched her. Those hips caused him to make a low whistle. Damn, she looked good, especially from this angle, he thought to himself. His guard for her was at its peak, for he does not know how exactly she fights, but in case, he also attack a ball of steel on his hair, acting like a flail. He was prepared for anything.

@las0r0o7 (Collaborated with)

Roy

[itadakimasu]

When he smelt the lingering aromas of breakfast foods, Roy felt his stomach turn. the thought of ingesting food made him feel even more ill, though he knew better than to simply not eat. After all, it was something that he positively had to do. Skipping a meal for Roy meant no energy. With his metabolism feeding off of whatever little his body had stored, this rang especially true. Not wanting to be a useless piece of shit for the day pretty much meant that Roy had to just suck it up. That was no problem. He had done it plenty of times before and he would do so again. When Heinrich came to approach the young man, one of Roy's eyes opened as he continued talking. Like, nonstop.

Sure, Heinrich meant well. Roy knew that. But anyone who was taking to him at the moment would be thought about the same exact way; with a pounding headache and sickness from the lack of alcohol in his system, such was to be expected. Considering Roy wasn't the nicest person either, pretty much anyone who knew him or of him would realize that it was probably best to just leave him alone. When he saw Heinrich prepare to touch him with his weird little hand, Roy stopped him dead in his tracks.
"Relax, Superman. My name's not Lois Lane yet." Finishing off that much with a pat on his teammates shoulder, Roy's eye closed once more. He fixed his positioning on the ground so that he was slightly more comfortable and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Just let me know when breakfast is done." This wasn't the end to what Roy had to say to his teammate, but the following words which escaped Roy's mouth were in a much lower tone. Everyone was up and doing their own thing, but Roy wanted to make himself clear as well as concise without telling the current inhabitants of the apartment what exactly the deal with him was. "I'm all ready sick like a dog. If Iris shows any more pain today, as i'm sure she will, i'm going to need you to hold her. Preferably from behind, so that those claws can't get you. I gotta make sure she's all healed up before the next hunt, and better late than never. I'll handle fixing her problem so long as you can keep her from moving, whenever that time comes."

With another small groan, Roy removed the headphones from the top of his head and placed them around his neck. They had been on for a couple of hours, so naturally taking them off felt really good. The air that hit his ears felt nice, at the very least. His stomach's growling did not mesh well with the sloshing liquid that was inside, naturally making Roy want to upchuck once more. Deep breaths, in and out through his mouth, helped alleviate the nausea without having to go through the motions of contracting stomach and throat muscles in order to purge the problem.

@Mad Prince of Sanity @Shura @Morridan @Der Kojote

Katherine "Kat" Ariat

Outside of the Vita Towers

The elevator doors opened on her floor and she stepped in, her phone in her hands. She reached into the pocket of her shorts and pulled out a blob of headphones. They were tangled and intertwined with themselves. She blinked at them,"( -_- ")....really?"

Her weight shifted slightly as the elevator stopped at a lower floor and an older man stepped in, dressed in business attire. She forced a smile, distracting herself with the problem at hand and gave a quick nod to the man, exchanging a quick hello. Right after that, she looked back down at the wired puzzle. She pulled, looped and shook the giant knot, attempting to break it free. Her patience grew thin rather quickly and resorting to her last plan. With the headphones in hand, she stuck her arm out and flailed it about, as if gravity will help the wires untangle themselves. The headphone jack swung into the air and back to the man next to her. Bullseye. She even heard the impact, the collision of the metal jack tap him right on the eye. She made a sharp gasp and cupped her hands over her mouth,"Oh! Oh ( :o )! Im so sorry (' :| )!" She wasnt sure what to do but tense up then beg for forgiveness.

The man dropped his briefcase, cupped his eye and fell back into the elevator wall upon impact. He took a side step away from her wile she apologized, and as if on queue, the elevator hit the lobby floor and the doors parted once again. He bent down and reached for his case with one hand, while the other still held his eye. His face looked angry, and he walked out briskly, steam coming iff of him. "No! Please dont hate me come back (:'()!" She ran put the elevator after him, but he was no where to be found. Kat face palmed,"Ugh! (>:<)" her head shook while her hand stood planted on her face,"So its gonna be one of those days huh?...." She muttered.

None of the less, she brushed it off...or tried... Her headphones managed to finally be untangled. She moved her bangs out of her face and brushed over the cut/bruise from the previous day,"Ow." The headphone jack was plugged into the phone and music started to play. Katherine stuck both ear pieces in the correct ear and she began her morning run.

Connor Friesland

Redd's Apartment

The smell that was infiltrating the apartment was lovely. Connor could smell the aroma and hear the pork sizzle. Eggs also were following suit, apperantly Redd was about to serve some breakfast. the man probably could pass as a 4 or 5 star chef, probably would lead a disciplined kitchen as well. Really would be terrifying if someone were to make trouble for his restaurant as well. seeing as how the man punched through that mantis. Even though Connor had said it more than enough times...that man...still punched through a mantis. Now the fact was he was cooking them breakfast. Hmm people have surprising sides. will have to thank. many thanks, many thanks.

His mind was brought to attention by the feeling of weight leaving the couch. He saw iris get off and walk off to the kitchen. He breathed a sigh of relief. He brought his arms into a position that was a good angel to pick up the couch. With a light "Hmmph" he eased the couch above him. He slowly brought his own body up, making sure the couch was still balanced. He slowly moved to the side, placing the front end of the couch down. Moving out form the shadow of it. Now the couch was down again. He stood up and stretched a bit. Rolling his shoulders then his neck, he then checked his phone to get a more accurate assessment of the time. gave a whistle as he read 11:00 am. "Damn, konked out good. Very long sleep. very long sleep!" Another thing caught his eyes, a text from chad, he opened the message reading the contents.

Chad:

Connor, Brah! You need to see the TV Man! Improtant mission. Very radical! Remember the stuff Techavia does brah? You know, the totally non bodacious prospect of stealing everything from an old city? Well, apperantly Arcadia is about to hit one of the ones nearby! Get on that party Wave Brah! We both know getting some of those pre-poc tech would be tubular! Akaw! this is rad! Get to Borris on this one man! I figured you'd be amped! Might be a bit choppy brah. But dude this will be radical!"

Connor blinked looking at the phone, his brain still slightly blurry from the night before, it took a few seconds for him to recognize what Chad was saying in Surfer lingo. Though when it hit him he ran into the with everyone.

He came around the corner yelling, "GUYSGUYSGUYS!" He looked at everyone in the room, still half asleep or tired, except for Henrich and redd. He realized he looked like someone that just consumed three mugs of coffee in a minute so he tried to contain himself. "Guys! is important! very important! Got info from handler! Is big news! Know techavia yes? jerks oligarchic corporate jerks yes. What they do to cites, well...guess what!? is big news! arcadia is doing same thing! but for good, yes...maybe...will thing about morals later. anyway Turn on tv! probably call for volunteers is happening! Need to get out there! is very improtant! things could be found! much battle! many monsters! but tech treasures! maybe many treasures! might be tech...might be pre-poc info! Would be amazing to find! Think of possibilities! Will need to get ready...contact borris...get dog sitter! Yes...very improtant! very improtant!"

@Shura

@Mad Prince of Sanity

@Tree

@Morridan

Kyle Chandlers

In a alcohol driven coma, or one similar to it ended quickly as a splash of cold water blasted Kyle's face. Feeling the rush as his eyes ripped open quickly and he shot up. The bartender was standing there with Grit on his wrist and holding a glass that obviously held the water. Kyle slowly looked towards the man, stopping at Grit who was just giving him a dirty look. Kyle glared back, giving the eagle a smiting look that made him devilishly look away then call out. Hearing shortly after a thick german accent. " Grit angry.... You Train... Ja! Schnell! Schnell! "Kyle responded to the bartender with a thick German accent. Kyle wiped his face and looked at the man without hesitation as he jumped to his feed. " Heinz, what the fuck did I say about the German..... And second I dont care about what Grit's pissed about as long as we kill what the fuck we face tomorrow. " Korball slowly nodded as he walked out towards the back of the night club which featured multiple dummy targets that were designed by Heinz to be virtually indestructible to the melting mercury or the explosive playing cards. The gym was rather large, but secluded as it was in the very rear of the nightclub. Heinz slowly walked over to a side bar that was riddled with alcohol while Kyle motioned with a slight hung over swagger in his step towards the center of the targets and sat down and crossed his legs. He placed his Staff in front of him and his deck of cards and just meditated.

Heinz slowly motioned his hand towards a glass and put ice in it along with a bottle of rum next to it and watched as Grit flew off above Kyle. What layed above him was a bird house designed by the German man who was quite the engineer. Kyle slowly grinned as he said out loud.

" Your screwing up my concentration by pouring me a drink damn-it.... " He stood up as he motioned towards his playing cards in his hands and felt them emulate with power as Kyle focused on channeling the potential energy within the playing cards, charging them. Kyle released a salvo of playing cards all of them flying at a fast velocity as the potential energy was churned into Kinetic energy, exploding on impact against the target knocking it down. Heinz just smiled as he watched Kyle walk over and take a sniff of the rum and take a swig of the alcoholic beverage.

"Staff only has a couple more uses on it, I'm going to save it for the match before it shatters...." While behind them the target just raised back up from an automatic timer, only to be knocked back down by a screaming Grit diving from the ceiling.... Then landing next to Kyle on the bar. Kyle slowly looked at the bird.

" What do you not get about the damn bar being oak...."

Heinrich Glishten

Redd's Apartment

Heinrich is nothing but confused by Roy's actions, and words that follow. He... understood the Superman and Lois Lane reference but... it still struck him as odd. Meanwhile Heinrich's extended hands slowly folds it's fingers into itself and retreats to his side. The young Champion's gaze falling a bit as he scratches the back of his head sheepishly "Sorry.... I understand you are not well..." Heinrich pauses and shrugs. Blinking slightly in confusion as Roy's tone lowers and becomes more serious. A slight blush painting his features with a slight, tingling haze as he mentions holding her and Heinrich nods slowly. Understanding in general what Roy is saying. Still, a slight itch of concern for the girl's health crawls under his skin if Roy were to try anything of the sort right now. Not that Heinrich thought Roy would allow himself but.... protectiveness was a funny thing. Sometimes a double-sided knife that was a good defense against danger, but often-times cut the ones intended to be protected as well. In-fact, Roy's present condition was probably why he asked this of him now instead of simply fixing it himself so Heinrich supposes his concerns are unfounded.

Still, Heinrich understood Roy's own reckless nature and nods more firmly to his fellow teammate. Agreeing in a low, serious tone that was 99% agreement, and 1% not-let-his-reckless-nature-hurt-her. Just for... precaution's sake. He was human, barely kinda but he was and he still had all the regular trappings and emotions of most people. Even closely-guarded as they were. But he wold keep her moving.... and safe, both as long as he could or... at least... as long as she would allow him to be around. Even someone like her most eventually get tired of company and desire some alone time. Heinrich stretches and nods to Roy, wishing him well in feeling better before hearing Redd and what sounded like someone moving... Iris? He turns and sees Iris wake up, seeing her notice his coat on her and he suddenly feels anxious and nervous, but then... did she... smell... his coat? Well.... he supposed that must have woken her up.

Heinrich turns and walks into the kitchen beside Iris, blinking at the sight of Redd's large frame in a flowery apron and cooking with practiced efficiency. Drawing more than a few slow, wide-eyed blinks from the boy who's most accomplished feat of actually cooking for himself involved pasta and boiling water. Even then sometimes it ended up too thick or too thin, one out of every five tries ending up just right and making one of his favorite dishes what it should be. Still, the food smelled exceptional and Heinrich blinks over at Iris, still seemingly huddled under his coat he had meant to remove from her. She might think it was... weird for him to worry so much, but she was actually holding it close. Despite her seemingly smelling his coat earlier he smiled softly, happy she erm.... enjoyed it. He thinks.

Heinrich sighs, tilting his head at Iris as a bit of his more... inquisitive and cynical nature comes to the fore once more. His voice is low and a bit humored, questioning and... disbelieving all at once as he asks. "Did you um... smell my coat?" Really he probably should not have asked but he was just tired enough for his brain to miss mulling the question over and asking itself 'Hmm should we ask this'? he really needed better people skills.............

@Shura @Tree @Morridan @Der Kojote

Madison "Frost" Green

Reliving the past

"Come on Nat, just once?" Char asked, his voice sounding like an annoying whine. Madison had lost count at the number of times he'd asked that silly question. Natalie didn't want to date him, and for good reason. He was hardly fun to be around, and was only kept on Ogre because he was a fantastic fighter.

"Char, can you bitch about this later? You know, when we're not in the middle of a Hunt?" Shade said, giving Char a dark look. That ended things once and for all, with Char looking like he nearly shit himself at the intervention by Shade.

Before Char could respond, Sky fell from the trees above, putting a finger to her lips. "Iseags, a whole pack of them. They look like they just got through a fight, so it's easy pickings." Her voice was barely above a whisper, probably trying not to alert the nearby pack.

Nat nodded, injecting the last of her Nectar for a huge power boost. with her electrical powers at their peak, she looked at the team and ordered an attack.

Madison followed close behind Char as he pulled out his hammer, prepared to cover his back in case there was an Iseags the group missed. Within seconds they were on the beasts, with Nat shooting electrical bolts left and right, damaging multiple Iseags with her attacks. Char slammed his hammer into the skull of another one, killing it instantly. Shade moved faster than most could follow, distracting the remaining monsters while Sky prepared her shriek. The attack was executed flawlessly.

Of course, flawless execution didn't always mean a victory.

@Memoriestime!

@Graveyardpart3

Iris

Redd's Apartment​

"Wow this all looks delicious. Thank you." Iris smiled slightly up to Redd. She would have been lying if she didn't find the revelation of the hulking champions skill in the kitchen. She wasn't terrible in the kitchen however she wasn't the best either. Her mother had passed down a few recipes and there were a few cook books but her skills were still limited. The light meal from the night before was showing its effects as her stomach growled rather loudly. Before she could really dig in however she noticed the other plates with empty seats. She glanced back to see Heinrich talking with Roy who did not look like he was having a good day. Then again there was no telling how much he drank the day before! As much as she hated seeing him sicks he couldn't say he didn't deserve it.

The two split ways with Roy remaining in the corner while Heinrich approached the table. "I take it he's not doing to well." She muttered glancing over to Roy once more, "I guess it't to be expected." Her ears perked slightly at the blonds question and he stared at him a moment before looking down noticing she was wearing his coat. In she sleepy state she had been more focused on keeping warm and the scent of food then the details of where and how she had woken up.

"Oh... I'm sorry!" Flushing softly Iris pulled off the coat in a fairly flustered manner earning a few aches and complains from her ribs from the rushed motion. As much as she liked being warm she didn't want to be rude. She winced but didn't pay much mind to it, after spending pretty much the whole day with the pain it was just something you got used to.

She held the coat out to him, "Ah, Thanks for letting me use it." She smiled slightly. When and how she obtained his coat was still a mystery but Iris could only hope it was in a polite manner.

Her attention was grabbed as Connor burst out with a new set of rambles. She tilted her head slightly ears perked up and alert as she deciphered what he was saying. "Wait... there doing one of those ruin raids Tecavia does?" She questioned before grinning. "That's awesome! I bet it's the one they tried last year and couldn't even get near. If we can get in there we might be able to find some Tech not even they'll have!"

@Der Kojote @Morridan @Mad Prince of Sanity @Tree

Redd Shotokhan

Redd's Apartment

Upon being thanked and complimented on his cooking, Redd nodded, closing his eyes and fully accepting the praise. However upon being given a chance to respond to the flood of quick 'jibber-jabber' the large man's eyes squinted open at Connor then to everyone within the room. "Taberu JIKAN!" He waved his hand over the low sitting table, sat down on his own cushion, and began to use his own chopsticks to pick up each stick of bacon. The rest of them were given forks and knives in their rolled up napkins that had folds on each side to keep the roll closed. "Eat now. Talk during, please." He went quiet for the most part, watching to see how they would pour their own orange juice, eat their large egg, pick at the sheer mountain of bacon slices that were prepared in the center, and how they would all react to the thought of going out to do something that had not been done before.

Redd closed his eyes as he sat, giving an "Itadakimasu" before eating, and chewed on each piece of bacon as if he had slipped into some sort of deep thought. 'To do the impossible. Difficulty is guaranteed. Bragging rights, equally so. Have I resolved myself to death? Hnnn... So be it.' The thoughts that flooded him in that moment were all ones he had thought of countless times during his training. However the last thought of dying had not actually occurred to him. He had always made strives towards victory, even when his own life was in peril. He had not thought up any other plans other than what would happen once the fighting started. His training was so completely focused on shutting down his foes, crushing them, and using their own weapons against them that he had never been given a chance to fully recognize his own daring feats. This time, however, he was able to fully acknowledge just how daunting of a task it would be.

"I have decided. This, I will undertake." His eyes opened as the ferocity of an angry tiger leered out at everyone within the room. "I will be joining that hunt. And I may need more than one training partner to prepare." His eyes glanced over Heinrich, then to Connor, and finally to Iris and Roy (whether he joined them at the table or not). His eyes scanned over the dwindling pile of bacon and used his chopsticks to take two slices from it, eating it, and slowly swallowing the last bite, leaving the rest for those that want it. If everyone was finished by then, he would grab up all of the plates and head to the sink with them.

Either way, once he was free, he started to hand-wash the dishes. An 'old-timie' method that had seemed quite lost on most people. If their electricity ever went out, or they were disconnected from 'technology' most seemed quite lost. The fire was still in his eyes, even as he worked on the dishes. Once he was done, he went to the refrigerator, got out a large container of uaccam-beef cubes and stuck the raw chunks into a blender. He put in a splash of water and then immediately hit 'liquefy' and started to fill 'athletic' bottles with straws that loop to keep the top two holes closed. He prepared thirteen of them, taking out a long band of twine that had 'nets' fixed to a loop and sat each one of the 'meat-shakes' into it. He carried the meat shakes with him over to the others. "Those that wish it... Join me. Ma-nin Dojini Haiboku Kumite... Or rather... Ten thousand man, simultaneous beating session. You will be using three gauge steel." His eyes squinted back to his guests. "I assume... You know what that means."

He hated to rely on the robots that he had ordered. They didn't quite have the 'power' he was looking for most of the time. And those that did have the striking capabilities often times broke down after a few hours of constant use. If he received any 'dumb' looks from anyone that signaled that he did not know what he was talking about, he would sigh and just say it outright. "You will be striking me with metal bars in every location on my body, EVEN the nape of the neck, the back of the skull, the face, ribs, and throat... All of my body except for one spot... You hit that one spot, and I will strike you down."

He closed his eyes and exhaled, relaxing. "I do not expect all of you to agree. Talk with your trainers." He went over to the stationary wall-phone and pressed on one spot on the screen, bringing up a 'set of numbers' from 1 to 9 and zero. After touching the numbers on the screen, he took a few minutes to order numerous shipments of iron bars of the specified thickness to his apartment. Each bar, of course, being 1/4th of an inch in thickness and at least three inches wide in strips. A rough estimate of the size of a larger, thicker, Katana.

@Shura @Tree @Der Kojote @Mad Prince of Sanity

Heinrich Glishten

Redd's Apartment

Heinrich nods at Iris' questioning over Roy, sighing as he really did feel a bit disheartened and sorry for Roy, though he did ask for this essentially by drinking too much last night. He could tell Iris was concerned as he was but understood the same implications of Roy's predicament. Honestly he had considered unburdening Roy for a moment but.... the thought of taking on such a feeling was not exactly appealing to Heinrich, and Roy had insisted on him taking care of Iris so... he would at least do that for his teammate if nothing else. Not that he considered it much of a chore or anything, Iris was easy to get along with and he was actually happy to look after her. Though he would have to admit afterwards, he did not expect her to react to his question as she did. If anything he expected her to answer earnestly, oblivious to any implications he himself was not entirely sure of in the first place.

Regardless when she suddenly apologizes and moves quickly to remove his coat, and causes herself pain in the process, he blinks. He did not mean to come across as having been.... angry at her, he was simply very curious as to her actions but... now he himself felt bad for depriving her of the comfort it obviously gave her, not to mention causing her pain in having to remove it. His own features paling slightly and he shakes his head "No I... I did not mean... you are welcome to keep it for as long as you wish." he reaches out, closing her hand more tightly around it by using his own hand to cover hers and clenches it. Simultaneously bringing her pain onto him and nullifying his body's ability to perceive it. He smiles, then actually does take it but keeps her hand in his. Moving beside her and lays his other hand on her shoulder after putting it back around her. "You could even wear it... if you like...I would gladly help you put it on so as not to cause you pain." He gives her a small smile, jumping slightly at Connor's explosive and slurred entrance. after helping her put it on should she decide to wear the coat.

Connor's speech is almost too fast and.. off.... for Heinrich to fully understand and he simply stares, until Iris clarifies and he nods. "Ah.... oh... oh no..." Heinrich sighs and pulls out his phone, glancing at Redd as he says he would like someone to train and that he would come along. Heinrich nods and looks back to Iris, using his fingers to count down from three, to two, to one... and the phone rings as he brings it to his ear and answers it. "Yes father... Yes I am... yes I-.... we... Mhmm yes the tech-.... glorious.... of course... w-what? No no you don't... no....." Heinrich sighs and rubs his face "I see... very well I will let her know. Mhmm yes... yes Father... goodbye." Heinrich hangs up the phone and gives a sheepish smile, his ears burning a bright pink as his eyes suddenly become very interested in the food on the table. "Apologies he... gets like that whenever it come to Techavia and.. well... honestly new technology in general really..."

Heinrich turns a soft red as he turns to Iris and clears his throat "It uh... it seems my father wishes to join us for the excursion into the ruins. He... assumed you were going and... told me I was. He also wished that, if you go Iris, for you to try out the gift he gave you so that he could study it for any design flaws." He can't quite meet her eyes about this, feeling as if he were sharing the chore of dealing with his father's.... obsession with her and he felt more than a little guilty about it. Still... he hoped his father would not cause TOO much trouble....

Krieger Glishten

Eximus Apartment

Krieger laughs softly to himself as he mulls over the readings from Heinrich and Iris' monitoring systems from the previous day. Rubbing his face as he stares at the two identical readings, that level out together, entirely even for a moment, before spiking at exactly the same rate to exactly the same point of positive endorphin release and nerve-ending reception. "Well now that is very interesting...." Krieger smiles, deducing that Heinrich had found a new and intriguing use for his ability, and of all people had discovered it with Iris. Well then, he could now go into the second phase of his plans. Now assuming that Heinrich had finally opened up to the girl and she to him, Krieger would be elated to find they were together. For his own reasons as well as for his own son's happiness. He looks over at the bubbling beaker resting in a holding device on his desk and smiles. Deciding that, while it simmers, he would watch the news. What he sees there, makes the man want to jump for joy.

They were.. going to a ruin? Of one of the old cities? Excellent! Marvelous! Stupendous! Krieger cackles to himself as his mind explodes with possibilities and he jitters nervously. Deciding immediately that he would accompany his son's team, if they were not going, which he highly doubted, he and his son would go together and he could move his plans forward in an entirely different manner. He would need to break out his old field suit, but first.... the man pulls out his own cellphone and dials his son's number. Immediately getting a response "Heinrich! Are you and your teammates going on the excursion!? Never mind that, think of the possibilities! The technology! It could be glorious! I am accompanying you and your teammates on your journey and I will not take no for an answer young man! Now, tell Iris that I would like her to bring the gift I gave her along, as I want to check it for an deficiencies. Now I am off to get my field suit, stay out of trouble and make sure you are prepared. I shall bring your newest equipment. Goodbye."

After the phone conversation, Krieger strides into his workshop and opens the cabinet containing his field equipment. Putting it all on over a course of twenty minutes and tucking the helmet under his arm. Then he turns to the concoction of diluted Nepeta Cataria and loads it into a syringe. Before dispensing it into a small bottle and stowing most of it away in a deep freezer until he returns. The little bit left in the syringe he puts in a small spray bottle and studies it visually. having ran a multitude of tests in ways he would keep secret. However, this should deliver the desired effect. Use it as a cologne of sorts for his son, and it should make him more.....appealing to the feline girl. Not nearly as much as raw Nepeta Cataria but about... say half as effective. It was quite diluted but still had an effect, something he had observed from his... previous subjects. One thing was for sure, Krieger's plans were ready to be set in motion.

@Shura @Der Kojote @Morridan

Mentioned:
@Tree

Roy

[Redd's apartment]

Despite the fact that he was currently appalled by the smell and sight of the bacon mountain, Roy took a seat at the table much like else and began eating, albeit very slowly. Roy had no desire to eat his weight in food, contrary to the usual. However, he knew that he had to eat. Especially if he wanted some of those natural fats and greases to absorb some of his ailments given his previous abuse of liquor. People might have spoken among one another, but the young champion chose not to participate in any discussion. Silence was way more fitting. Sitting at the table, Roy found it rather difficult to keep his eyes open given the brightness of... Life. Life was so bright right now.

Listening to Redd, Roy was not opposed to training at a later time. Given his current standing, Roy wanted nothing more than to go home. That was probably his next move. Sleeping in the bath was nice and all, but it could not be compared to sleeping in his own bed. It was more of a security thing than anything else, but the bed sure was comfy as well. Aside from this, Roy was not so sure he wanted to stay in the company of people he did not know. Iris was free to do what she wanted. Prematurely standing, the young man would walk over to the area of the room where he had left his bag and his katana. He fastened the sheath of his weapon to his back, before removing Iris' collar from his bag.

Walking to the portion of the table she was sitting at, Roy placed the device on the table beside her food, taking the opportunity to give his partner a peck on the cheek while he was still bent over. Seemed like a morning ritual, at this point. Standing upright once more, he looked over to Redd with that normal bitchy Roy face. He couldn't help how he normally looked, it was just the way he was born. =[
"I'm sorry for the destruction that I have caused. Thank you for allowing me into your home, you've been an extremely warm and welcoming host. If there's anything I could..." He paused for a moment, to turn back and look at the broken sliding door before turning back to face the man. "I mean, if there's anything I could do to help with that. Money, or whatever. Let me know. For now, I really have to get going." Taking in the faces around the table for one last moment, the young man would say farewell.

Eyes would find Redd once more and Roy would part his lips once more to speak before finishing.
"One day, maybe i'll take you up on your training offer." And with that, the champion would turn from the group and exit Redd's apartment. The trip to the front door was not agonizingly long, but Roy did not remember entering the building at all. What the hell did he drink last night? Whatever Redd had supplied had obviously done wonders in comparison to the whiskey he was drinking at Arcadia Gardens. The first thing that Roy noticed upon walking outside was that it was extremely nice out. Not too hot, but definitely not cold. It was sunny, but there were a couple of clouds in the sky. The light was obnoxious, but Roy knew he would readjust. Fighting through his migraine, the man began his long walk hope - deciding against the use of a taxi.

@Morridan @Mad Prince of Sanity @Shura @Der Kojote

Iris

Redd's Apartment​

Glad she hadn't done anything to annoy Heinrich thus far Iris relax slightly before feeling her pain vanish as he once again took it on. Worried she looked him over but no sign of pain or even discomfort could even be seen. Even without line it seemed his abilities were very useful which made her wonder how he used them during a hunt with line. Smiling slightly Iris nodded and the coat was wrapped around her shoulders once more. The lightly skittish campion couldn't help but jump slightly at the larger man's outburst as he called for everyone to eat. It must seem like they all had little to no manners with how things had been playing out that morning, hell the night before was probably one of the worst ways to make a first impression. Redd didn't seem too bothered by this though.

Turning back to the food that was served Iris started to eat, satisfying the rumbling in her stomach for a proper meal. The food was as delicious as it smelled and looked which was a major bonus. She had to force herself not to nearly inhale to food all at once, table manners weren't exactly a big deal at home. Her ears perked up slightly as she heard a cell phone ring glanced over to the blond beside her. She wan't really that surprised that it was his father, he had stayed out all night. Though it seemed the more he talked on the phone the more shy he became which made her wonder what the man was even rambling about. Having to deal with such an overbearing parent must be difficult, even more so when they were also your trainer.

Iris glanced towards Roy as he joined them at the table still looking out of it and bearly awake, she was a bit surprised he hadn't just woken up and left after seeing he was in an odd place with mostly strangers and being extremely hung over. Her attention shifted towards Heinrich once more as he he ended the call and spoke up about his fathers wishes. The man really seemed obsessed with technology, though... there was not tell how much harm or good the man could be on such a mission. "I see... Eh I guess his mind set on going then..." She muttered. "Still have to confirm with Anton but I don't think he would us going. There's not telling what could be found there."

The mention of Kriegers gift did being up a whole different worry. She wasn't really sure if she even wanted to test the strange contraption in the first place. Successful inventor or not Iris was not a fan of any kind of armor or device on her tail. It just felt unnatural and thew everything off. "Ah... Yeah... that..." she muttered unsurly. She wasn't really sure what to tell Heinrich or if he would take offence to her thoughts on the gift. Thankfully Redd interrupted the small conversation with an announcement of training. Iris tilted her head slightly looking over towards the man and simply stared at him a moment.

Had he been serious? Did she even hear him right? Beating his body everywhere with steel rods, that was insane! Getting hurt during training was normal and sometimes unavoidable but never intentional. The red head winced slightly just thinking about the mans strange form of training. Lovely another awkward situation... this morning seemed to be full of them so far. Then again when you cant help but want to make people happy or simply not hurt anyones feelings most interaction could seem like a game of riddles and chess. She was so confused by the method behind Redds training she hadn't really noticed Roy move until he was next to her. She noticed the collar that had been left next to her nearly finished plate of food, the item which started this chain of events for better and worse. She knew it was his 'subtle' hint not to forget it again. Though there wouldn't be much use for it. Seeing the shape in which Roy was in pretty much meant that she would go along with him and make sure he at least got home safe and not wander off into some random dark corner to sleep off the rest of the day.

Iris turn to Redd and bowed her head slightly "Thank you for breakfast... and everything last night. But I should take my leave as well and make sure he gets home ok." She replied.then glanced to Heinrich.Her hand found his as it rested on her shoulder and she removed it already braced for the dull stabs which rippled along her ribs. It served as a reminder that perhaps taking up the mission was not the best thing to do. Handing him back his coat she smiled slightly, though there seemed to be a sad or tired sense behind it. "Thanks for the help as well." Then got up making she she had her bag "You should probably get home before Ripper eats your couch again, Con." Iris suggested as she tried to catch up with the hung over Roy and help him get home.

@Tree @Mad Prince of Sanity @Der Kojote @Morridan

Connor Friesland

Redd's Apartment

At the Behest of Redd's "request" Connor Sat down and started eating. after all one does not argue with a gracious and very VERY powerful host. Everything much like the sushi tasted delicious. Slowly he could feel the headache he had lessen, as the food slowly aided in his recuperation. He looked over at each of the occupants of the room's reactions to his announcment, Iris seemed fairly interested in it, Redd had hopped aboard. Though the red giant of a man's training seemed odd. "Wait. hit you with bar? with heavy iron bar? hmm would be painful would not like. but I can do...super strength very good for hitting...WAIT...Will get in contact with Borris...couple with Sake...might have new training partner."

He finished his breakfast and rose from the table. Seeing that everyone was heading out. He nodded to Iris' comment, "Yeah...was a killer to replace last time...also to clean up. Ripper will be happy to see." Then he turned to Redd and gave a polite bow. "Will contact Borris like said. Will be intresting to see. However...if you want to be hit many many times with metal rod, Knowing borris, will be happy. Plus sake. Very Happy! Much thanks for food and Sake, really tasty. restaurant quality." Then turning to Henrich he gave a polite nod. "Nice meeting you. Though did not talk much...Is my fault...think so...speak to fast, can communicate with Iris well. Others not so much." Finally looking at Roy he gave a curt nod. "Nice seeing you again, don't fall over, would be bad...wait is obvious. Am sorry, no filter. Anyway bye all, will hope to see you on excursion to city. Maybe can get ranged weapon out of this. Axe and chain only good for so much. Anyway must go now. Very hungry Scraffi will want food."

Connor raced out the room with the sample of Sake that had been provided and down two flights of stairs. He could already assume what was going to happen when he got to his room. As he reached his door, he already could hear pacing. Upon opening the door, Ripper leapt at him smashing against him and sending backwards into a wall. Connor coughed after the impact, and struggled to push the very hungry and winning scraffi off of him. "Yes yes! Ok, happy to see you! yes will feed you! Will get you food. Calm down. Calm down." Connor walked back into the room, he happily found intact, with Ripper in tow, In a few minutes Ripper was fed and no couches were harmed.

However now something had to be taken care of, he took out his phone and texted Borris. His speech and thought might be rushed but at least with written or texted information he was still coherent. Given enough time anyway.

Borris:

This is Connor. I got sent a text from Chad. The usual Vernacular was in place, Dude brah, etc. Point is, we're doing a city raid. The same thing that Techavia does, goal is to acquire whatever tech we can and kill the monsters. That is point number 1. Number 2, is the fact that I have good news. Remember that giant red man that punched through a mantis? Remember how you also wanted to punch something? The guys training methods involve being hit with an Iron bar. Coupled with the fact that He's got some REALLY strong alcohol, A sample of which I have acquired for you. Text me when you get this, and I'll get back to him with your answer.

@Shura

@Morridan

@Tree

@Mad Prince of Sanity

@The Kaosophile

Madison "Frost" Green

Reliving the past

It happened so fast.

First they were crushing the pack of creatures, killing or injuring every one of them. Those who survived limped away, demoralized by the death of so many others. Char raised his hammer, screaming taunts at the retreating Iseags, a grin screaming overconfidence on his face. Sky and Shade began the process of finishing off anything too hurt to move, though with such a small battle it didn't look like it would take long. Natalie looked like she was giving a silent prayer to the Mother, probably thanking Her for the successful battle. Overall, things didn't look like they could get better.

Then, only an instant later, all hell broke loose.

Madison watched with a terrified look as Char was pounced on by four Iseags, his throat torn open almost immediately. He flailed as blood spilled from his wound, trying desperately to keep himself alive. Eventually though, the Titan's movements slowed and stopped. The giant of a man fell, his light darkened forever.

The beast that tore Char's throat open didn't hesitate to continue on its quest to kill, tackling Shade before he could even come close to preparing. Madison ran deeper into the woods before she could watch him die, but she knew there was no way he could have made it.

In the dense woods, Madison watched every corner, making sure not to let herself be caught off guard. She had to find Nat or Sky, either one had a better idea of what to do to survive in this situation. Madison didn't even know what direction Arcadia was in from her location.

After a few minutes Madison found an abandoned building, with foliage covering nearly every portion of the walls. The roof had probably caved in centuries ago, but it looked like it could be a good place to camp for a short time. While in the 'safety' of the building Madison thought about the fates of her friends. Char and Shade were long gone, killed almost side by side in seconds. Seeing it happen hurt, but closure was better than not knowing their fates, like with Sky and Nat. Nat was alive, though. Madison knew her sister, and nobody could beat her.

Only a minute later Madison heard the sounds of paws on the grass. They weren't even bothering with stealth, they knew it was unnecessary at this point. With all of her energy Madison prepared her powers, planning on taking as many of the monsters with her as she could. She would die, but she would go to the Mother on her feet.

As the first of the Iseags walked through the doorway, Madison's hand slammed into its face, almost instantly killing it. It whimpered slightly in death, and that seemed to be just enough to get the attention of others. As it died Madison backed away, preparing for a second attack.

The attack never came, though. Instead came a thud sound from just outside the doorway, like an apple falling from a tree. Not hearing anything else, Madison took a moment to glance outside. The first thing she saw was a few Iseags crowded together almost thirty meters away, though she was certain there were more nearby.

The second thing was Sky's head, torn from her body. Her eyes were wide open, and her face was covered in scratches, but it was her teammate. Madison visibly shook at the sight, wondering how the woman died. What did they have to gain by showing Sky's head? Why did they not just finish her off?

Before her thinking could continue, a bolt of electricity shot through the monsters, looking like it stunned two of the three. Nat charged at them, firing a pistol and screaming at the top of her lungs. Madison ran from cover to charge beside her sister, ignoring all instincts to protect her sibling.

Two more Iseags followed close behind Nat as her bullets killed one of the stunned ones, rapidly catching up to her. Madison ran as fast as she could towards them, screaming at the top of her lungs, needing them to not ignore her actions. Of course they ignored her anyway, focused only on their prey.

But Nat didn't ignore her.

Nat turned to Madison, temporarily distracted by her sister's screams, and that was all it took. All four remaining Iseags ran toward Nat, overpowering her in an instant. Pushing her powers to the limit, Nat killed two more Iseags with her powers before giving in.

It took what felt like an eternity for Madison to get to her sister, to kill one Iseags and force another away from Nat. Her face was covered in bites, and blood was rapidly draining from the hole where her left arm was. "Well then." Nat said, her voice hoarse. She wasn't going to last long. "It looks like my baby sister saved me. I'm so glad to see you alive." Her last word sounded weak, as though it took all of her effort to say even that.

"Don't say anything, Nat." Madison said, tears in her eyes. They both knew they loved each other, and there were no secrets to share. Nat just had to die in peace.

The Iseags survivor didn't seem to see things in the same light, however. It ignored Madison and tried pulling on Nat's leg, causing the dying woman to scream in pain. Blinded by fury Madison jumped on the monster, ignoring everything else.

It immediately gained the upper hand, landing a bite on Madison's left arm and forcing a shout of pain from her. She tried to use her powers to freeze its mouth, but she couldn't feel anything of her hand. Had it torn it off?

Panicking, Madison shoved her right arm on the monster's head, causing it to react and slash her across the eyes. Blinded and bloody, Madison put all of her energy into freezing the beast, not stopping until she could no longer feel it move.

She couldn't see, couldn't feel her left hand, and had no idea where her sister was, but she was alive. In that instant, that was all Madison cared about.

She had survived.

@Graveyardpart4

@Memoriespart2

Pestilence and Roth

Training grounds, one of the training rooms.

She was high. Pestilence was full of energy. It may be a half dose of Line, but she was now pumped. Roth, whatever is his name, and her made it to the training grounds, but before anything, she had to have her line. Her staff now in hand, she twirled it flawlessly, her movements graceful like a swan, but her thirst for battle ravenous like a hyena. She threw the staff in the air and caught it routinely, then flipped her hair, sensually and focused her eyes on the prey, Roth, the nerd.

"Like?" She said in a hushed tone, she was practically toying with him. She loved to flirt and fight at the same time. It eased her from the high she had. Roth watched Pestilence as she finally looked like she was ready to fight 'It’s about time this started' he thought to himself. He still had the one gun spinning on his finger while he was waiting, so he drew the other gun and started spinning it as well. He leaned up off the mech’s leg and began slowly walking forward towards her while he kept tilting his head side to side like a grandfather clock's pendulum. There seemed at be a low pitch gong going off at the same time as he tilted his head, it was really just the metal ball hung on a string inside the head of the flail striking the sides over and over. "I hope you’re ready, because I'm not going to go easy just because you’re a girl." Roth stopped spinning the guns and gripped them tightly and pointed them at her head, he was always a good shot even from far away. His head stopped moving but the ball kept swinging back and forth just enough for it to swing past his sides so she could see the spiked ball that was making the sound from earlier.

"You will finally see, why I am one of the Four Horsemen"

"And it looks like you will know why I'm valedictorian." He countered, readying his guns.

Rebecca threw her staff close at him and then cartwheeled close to him, then kicked at him, using her pinned staff as leverage. She was quick, very agile, her movements like a rapid river. She was beyond pumped, she wanted to let the new guy know, that not only the four horsemen, but other champions are very strong, and he needs more than his wit to win glory. Roth saw the staff being thrown at him and didn't move one bit until her foot was coming at him and he bent back onto his hands and did the splits in mid air to avoid being kicked in the face and went back with her landing right in front of her wherever she landed. The only catch to this was that he was just far enough that the flail attached to his hair was now moving just as fast as they were and going right at her head but just before it hit her he jumped and spun around keeping the flail moving and was now facing the other way. He bent over and tripled the weight of it and used the inertia to flip, land on his back and slide between her legs and pointed the guns up at her head. "Boo." And he pulled the triggered twice each. Pestilence looked down, and her eyes met his. The exact moment, she knew he was a quick one, especially with that ball on his hair. However, unbeknownst to him, she had the upper advantage. Pestilence reflexively turned her body to steel, the bullets flying as they hit her steel body, she turned back to normal and turned her leg to steel. "Taste this" and kicked. She felt her steel leg impact his sides, and she was sure he slid a good five feet.

"Well you're going to be a tough one ar-" his words we're cut off by her kick to his side as he slid across the concrete breaking it to pieces as he slid into the bench destroying it from the impact. She smiled, knowing that hurt him a lot. Steel legs really hurt, she knows. She felt War’s and his legs were harder. He sat up and held his side as he stood up he let go showing a tear in both his shirt and skin exposing a couple metal ribs with no organs behind them. Pestilence looked at his body and opened her mouth a bit. What was he? That was gross! At least he has some sense of defense to himself instead of only that toy he lugs around.

"Damn, that's one hell of a kick you have." A static of black and red went over the gap and healed himself, as if the hit never happened. He smirked at her flirtatiously and flipped his hair.

"Now then, let's keep going." Roth started walking towards her and out of nowhere started into a full sprint and he was super quick now, he used one of the guns like a blunt dagger and shoved it towards her gut once he got close enough he shot at her a couple more times. Pestilence laughed and turned her stomach once again into metal, all of his blows rendered useless, and as she turned them back the bullet fired, and nicked some of her hair. She flipped away and felt at her hair, some of it was cut shorter now, very uneven. Her gasp was audible and angry.

"You shot my fucking hair," she yelled. Roth merely laughed. "I didn't shoot your hair, it was your fault not mine."

She then threw her daggers at his feet and growled deeply. "Son of a bitch" She was very angry now; she turned her arms to steel and pounded the ground, she hoped to make a bit of terrain, to gain an upper advantage. As a bit of rough terrain formed, she flipped on top of some elevated ground and simply disappeared in the ruin, now her free running unable to be detected.

'Yay, terrain, now I'm even more agile to do as I want, it’s hard to on a flat surface' he thought in the back of his head. Two agile people going at it was going to be quite interesting. He jumped up on the top of most of the rubble and jumped around on the top of it and went to his mech and grabbed his LMG and started shooting blindly at all the piles of concrete punching many holes in each piece hoping to hit her with the great luck he had.

Pestilence heard the guns going off, but she focused hard on what was in front of her. Those bullets were not going to harm her, any more than her fucking hair.

"You'll have to do better than that if you want to beat me." Roth taunted at her. She scoffed to herself and continued to move swiftly on the terrain. She was clearly irritated. She just wants to knock him out and be done with it. But her toying has just begun. She swiftly emerged behind him, and gently tugged his hair playfully, and laughed, turning this spar into a little flirtatious game. She then hid behind a craggy rock she created and skipped over to the rock he was standing on.

She chuckled loudly. "Silly boy, I don't have to do better than that to beat you." She knew she won this spar, even Roth knew he cannot beat Pestilence, one of the best B ranked groups in the champion roster. She can see it in his eyes. She does have to hand it to him. He is tough, and his wit and his strength were very interesting indeed. However, he has to do better than that to actually beat her.

"That may be so but I still won't be going too easy to beat." Roth replied, looking around for her, his guns scanning the rugged terrain.

She jumped up on the steel beams on the ceiling, before he even noticed her moving at all.

"Checkmate,"

She seductively whispered before pouncing on him, pinning both his arms down, rendering his guns useless, and as she landed, she turned her soft legs to steel, ensuring no escape. She seductively smiled and drew closer to his face. All she gave him was a kiss on the cheek.

"I win"

Roth made an ‘oof’ sound as he was pinned. The kiss on his cheek burned on his skin, and it turned on something inside him, making his insides stir. He sighed and got back into reality. Pestilence was on top of him, and he just smiled back at her victory.

"Well I wouldn't say that it’s entirely over but you do win, but I would be more careful with what materials you grab me with." His hands began to slowly disappear leaving only the metal frame behind, crawling up her arms and legs was that same white and red static look that was from earlier that healed his gash from her kick and started feeling like a bunch of little ant bites. A small metal firefly like robot with a red glowing thorax landed on her nose and shook its wings at her. "Those are nanites, they love metals, so I would recommend you change back or they will eat away at the metal on your body." Roth made a low pitch whistle having them all come back to his body and not hers.

A technical victory on his side. She nodded in approval. She looked down at his nanites then looked up at him, her face still holding her playful smile before turning her legs back into soft flesh. She does not want any injuries right now, well, not more injuries that she has sustained. Seduction then kicked in, a perfect moment to hook in on her prey.

"So, I make your nanite skin crawl. Is that a good thing, or bad, nerd?" she inched closer to him. She may have technically lost, and now with her training and energy surge over, she now wants her prize, and her eyes are fixated on him. Her voice now showing true lust. She trailed a single finger on his chest, chuckling as she slowly got up from his body.

Roth laughed a bit and leaned up to her ear "Why don't you find out for yourself to see if it’s a good thing or not." Pestilence smiled. Baited and hooked, now for the sinker. He had a bit of a smile on his face as she continued to run her finger past all the buttons on his shirt, a chill went down his spine. He wanted to spend more time with her. He sat up and placed one of his arms around her waist and pulled her back down and fixed his gasses from being knocked crooked and looked up at her with his dark purple eyes. "Would you mind telling me your actual name?" He reached past her and fluffed the side of her hair back out some to try and cover up what had been shot off while the two of them stayed on the ground. She smiled and placed a deep kiss on his lips, then grabbed his shirt collar, making a bit of an aggressive response to his flirtation

"Why don't you lead me to your place, and I will" she seductively whispered. She officially reeled him in. No escape for Roth anymore. With no hesitation, Roth hopped in his mech and started it up and waited on her to get in before he closed the hatch and set the route for his place "By the way, the names Roth, Hrothulf Sven Goodmansun." Even though the mech was running at full speed it was a really smooth ride considering its size, it wasn't long before they were there at the apartment complex, and the mech finally came to a halt at the entrance and let the two of them out. Pestilence never had fun in a mech, so she wanted it to be a little interesting. She lowered the hatch again and caught hold of him. “Does this thing have a cover?”

Roth smiled a bit. "What kind of genius doesn't think of little things like that of course it does." He reached over and flipped a switch covering them while the mech in pretty much a camo tarp that wasn't easy to move by any means "Now then, how about that name of yours, I'm sure it’s just a pretty as you are." He lifted up his glasses on top of his head and he wrapped his arms around her waist and grabbed her pant belt loops pulled her hips against his looking into her hetero chromatic eyes with a big sense of lust coming from his. He placed his hands just under the bottom of her shirt. Even though his skin was all nanites they were just as soft as her skin was to him. That face was all she needed to finally pounce on him and give him a very deep kiss. She broke it for one second to say one word. “Rebecca.”

(Fade to black)

@las0r0o7 (Collaborated with)

Heinrich Glishten

Redd's Apartment - Awkward Situation 102393 since arrival

Heinrich didn't really know what to do at the sudden shift in events, his father's rambling call had his mind pre-occupied as events transpire around him, almost without recognition from the blonde Champion. With Connor, Redd and Iris all speaking and interacting he felt overwhelmed all of a sudden. Truly he did a lot more 'mental preparation' in the morning than he ever expected to deal with his usual, restrained social contact. But this was.. well... a normal occurrence. A normal amount of social contact when he had just woken up and he felt rather... cramped as he, Iris, Roy, Redd, and Connor all sat around the same table. Heinrich's senses all scream in joy at the delicious helping of bacon and food but.... he only takes two pieces of bacon onto his plate and stares down at them, distracted. Only when Iris mentions his father's intentions for the excursion into the ruins does Heinrich literally jump, as if scared and blinks at her "Oh... yes... um... I assumed he would be very... enthusiastic about it." he rubs the back of his head when she says that more than likely she and Roy will not be going, and he feels... disappointed? No not quite the right word but close.... like... if you were about to try swimming on your own for the first time only for your parents to cancel the trip to the pool or... wherever. Maybe disappointed was the right word but... he did not show it. He was too confused to clearly convey an emotion like that.

He is briefly brought out of his thought as Iris' demeanor changes and she becomes more hesitant, faltering when he mentions his father's gift to her and he blinks. Granted, his father's inventions were always helpful, and he is at first confused over her hesitation, before giving a moment of thought. She did not know him that well so.... Heinrich supposed he could understand her hesitance. It did not bother him at him at least and he gives her a small smile to indicate as much. Though it feels... hollow... for how off he feels currently. Though upon hearing Redd's training method, the boy pales slightly. With an ability and life centered upon making the sensation of pain and discomfort as non-existent as possible, it... stumps Heinrich at first as to why Redd would request someone strike him repeatedly. However when he thinks of Redd like he would himself... it becomes clearer. He himself had been more... accepting of all but extreme doses of pain to the point they felt... normal to him. of course it was always off-putting but pain did not.. surprise him, even when he did not see it coming. He was so used to giving and receiving it that he could react nearly-instantly to the source of said pain. He could then, partially at least, respect the large man's methods in a sense.

Heinrich nods back to Connor and gives him a brief, if somewhat awkward wave and.. without really knowing what else to do, takes his coat from Iris and stands as she does. Simply standing there for a moment awkwardly with Redd as she rushes to the door and he shifts from foot to foot, then slowly bows to the man "Yes... um... thank you. I should... see to them." he turns and briskly strides from the room. Being sure to slowly and quietly close the door to Redd's apartment as to give the man some measure of peace, leaving his two pieces of bacon untouched. He lets out a soft sigh as he walks along beside Iris and the... recovering Roy. In that moment Heinrich gets the oddest feeling that whether it is from copious amounts of drinking or from the hunts themselves, the term 'recovering Roy' would be used quite a bit in their little team. Or... was it fair to call himself a part of it now? Granted he had stayed the night with them.. somewhere... that was something was it not? Though... they had not actually went hunting together. Which was partly why Heinrich wished for them to accompany he and his father on the excursion, so as to try working together before an actual hunt.

Regardless, he had promised Roy to help Iris and... well she was helping him so... here he was, he supposed. He sighs and hits the button for the elevator, assuming Roy would not want to risk stairs in his current state and ushers them inside, only getting in once they are inside and hits the button for the ground floor. Standing awkwardly to the side and back of the elevator and exits it behind them, slipping on his coat as they approach the doors to the outside. This whole time though, he had watched them struggle, support one-another but struggle none-the-less for their own reasons and he sighs. Stepping behind his two comrades he puts a hand on each of their shoulders furthest from the other and begins speaking at the same moment he sets his mind to taking on their burdens, though Roy would still feel nauseous, any sort of actual pain from a headache or... anything of the sort, would now be alleviated. Heinrich does not look at either of them, instead he stares straight ahead between them, focused and resolute. Without line, this was a rather substantial strain on his abilities because it was two nervous systems he was interacting with. Despite his eyes being on neither of them, his words were for both and his gauntlets lock down their grip with a small hiss "Do not object, please. I realize you both have your reasons for not wanting my help but, leaving yourself in pain and discomfort is foolish and this is the fastest way to get you both home. Not to mention unfair to myself and the other when neither of us want to see you feel this way." It was decidedly odd, speaking to two people and trying to make it sound like it was from both of their perspectives. He just hoped, at least, he would be allowed to help his soon-to-be teammates. Certainly Iris did not enjoy seeing Roy like this, which is why she had rushed to his side and Roy obviously worried over Iris immensely, hence the whole collar fiasco. He knew this... the only thing he did not know... was whether or not they would be so stubborn as to deny his help even when it meant they both would see the other feel better. He sighs, people really were odd sometimes.....

@Shura @Tree @Morridan @Der Kojote

#WhatHappenedLastNight?

#SteppingUpHeinrich

#DealingWithStubborn/ModestPeople

Users who are viewing this thread

Back