• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π“‘𝓡𝓲𝓼𝓼 {π“ˆπ’½π‘œπ’Ώπ‘œ π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“ˆπ“‰π‘œπ“‡π’Ύπ‘’π“ˆ}

wendy

i dreamed a dream
5HpF6xJ.gif

Introduction
Hello everyone! My name is wendy, I'm 19 years old and currently neglecting my online classes which means I have a lot of time on my hands. I've been roleplaying for about 6 years and have always found that my favourite type of stories have been shojo manga type of stories! I'm able to post almost every other day but just a warning I do suffer from depression so I sometimes just slip off the radar but just know that I'll always come back!

What I'm looking for
So, I'm looking to base this roleplay around a pair of best friends! These two have been friends since their first day of school and have been joined at the hip ever since but upon entering high school one the pair becomes a social butterfly, they are considered one of the hottest, kindest and smartest people in school. Their a triple threat but even with this new found status they don't leave behind their childhood friend whose sparkle is drowned out by their beautiful friend.

if you're a little confused this is going to be a doubling rp! So I'll be playing one of the best friends and then the other best friends lover interest and you'll be doing the same. I'm open to almost any pairing but for my side I would prefer a mxf. I also up for playing whatever dynamic you'd like me to play as well! This is very much an adaptable plot that can changed a hundred different ways.

Just a little heads up, I do prefer playing the quieter girl in the best friend pair!

Expectations
I'd like to have a literate partner who is as excited about coming up with story ideas as I am!

Someone who can write 2+ paragraphs per post.

Someone who is familiar with Japanese High School culture (Hierachy, Sports Festivals, School Festivals etc).

Someone who is friendly!

That's about everything! If you like the sound of this reply on this thread or send me a pm, it's up to you.

Hello! I love the idea of this RP! I love to double. I only play MxF, and I normally prefer playing males, so it's up to you whether I play both males, or one male and one female. Should I PM you?

Hello! I love the idea of this RP! I love to double. I only play MxF, and I normally prefer playing males, so it's up to you whether I play both males, or one male and one female. Should I PM you?
yes! pm me so we can talk more!

Hello! I know you already got an offer for this, but i'm super interested in this setting itself, so if there's any other plots set in a Japanese High School that you're open for, please PM me!

I might be willing to RP this with you. :3 Unless you want to create something else cause two other people have asked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back