• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Blink. (near future rp/ action adventure)

ReverseTex

Old Timer
The year, 2025. Self-driving cars are the normal, and social media more prevolant than ever before. Cybernetic enhancements are common, as well as holograms and the crazy city of Las Vegas, more commonly known as Nevada now, is incomparable to anything in the world. A livestreaming software known as Blink, which allows users to livestream and share almost anything, anytime, anywhere. From breaking news, to a average day, millions across the globe are always watching...

When the richest woman in America, Carla Rhys, dies unexpectedly and mysteriously, the world rummbled. Known for her lucrative businesses, and extravagant tendencies, her death left ripples. One being the mysterious bounty of one million dollars placed on her unknown child, by the her own company. For reasons unknown. But with rival buisnesses upping the ante, the world frenzies to get their share of fame, fortune, or maybe satisfaction to kill. Whatever it is, the child of Carla Rhys, must be located and found. At all costs...

So before I talk about the plot, i'm basing this rp off of a little-known book called Futuristic Violence and Fancy Suits by David Wong. I'll be pulling from more of the intresting aspects, not so much of the childish ones...

Anyways i'll explain a bit more of the plot. So Carla Rhys's child (who is open to play as) is a poor, unknown human being before the Bounty is placed. They never met their biological parents, scorning them instead. But when this bounty takes places, the killers and collectors begin to show, they don't know who to trust, who to believe, or who to kill.

Child of Rhys- (Taken)
Suits- 3/4 spots available
Killers/Hitmen- 2/3 spots available
(other characters will be coming later in the rp...)

Blink. (near future/ action adventure rp)
CS SHEET LINK

Blink. (near future/ action adventure) OOC
OOC LINK

Last edited:
but characters that I will need for sure are members of The Suits (i myself will be one) so I would like 2 more at the least

some bounty hunters/ killers who i won't dispose of

The Child of Rhys

and that's all for now!

I'd love to play a hitman of sorts!

(Also, i normally don't nitpick linguistics because 90% of my posts are riddled with typos, but the phrase is "upping the ante", not "upping the annie". Sorry if that was annoying.)

I know I haven't recieved a lot of intrest, but I feel like I haven't described this well enough and it's kinda nagging at me. So i'll be making the CS thread, which will have every detail i'm missing and hopefully it'll help anyone who's on the fence

added the link to the main post, I hope that helps! Also, if anyone had any better cs coding please let me know and I may use it. But the elements i've put must still be used.

Possibly. Not sure on the plot, but I haven't read the CS one yet. Test main reason I'm interested is because you're hosting it, ReverseTex ReverseTex . I know you've got some talent after joining knights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back