• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π•“π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

Characters
Here

Wang Byeol
Mood: Let's drink more!
Outfit: Here
Interactions Chang, my handle with care package ( A ameuSHhen1Tn2ba )

Byeol let out a laugh when Chang said she only wanted him to embarrass himself while having him sing Pororo "You shouldn't have said that I could give you punishment in the first place, and I'm sure it wouldn't be that bad" she said jokingly. It didn't take her long until it was her turn to sing saying that she was nervous wouldn't be enough to express how she really felt, what if Chang didn't like her voice? What if she ruined the complete song and embarrass herself? How could she be able to sing when Chang just sang as if he was a professional.

Would it be obvious that she was nervous? Did her voice sound shaky as she sang? As the opposite of her, that was cheering Chang he remained silent, was that a good thing or no? Why he didn't say anything it made her feel uneasy but at the same time, it just encouraged her to do her best she wanted Chang to like her singing as much as he liked her playing the piano and her songs. When the song was over she was startled at the sudden clapping and cheering from the guy, she wasn't expecting that kind of reaction it was almost as at that moment Chang became her number 1 fan, just at he said that her voice was beautiful it made her feel shy but at the same time knowing that Chang liked it, felt like the biggest compliment she had ever received.

Byeol waited as Chang said what was her score, she was sure she was going to fail if he failed too, but when he said out loud that she got 96 points, was that really possible? How? She felt so happy at that moment mostly that meant she did a good job and because she wouldn't have to embarrass herself doing Chan's punishment. Byeol let out a giggle as he said he needed a shot before singing Pororo.

When Chang said that she was about to have her first shot of soju it made her feel nervous, would it taste good? would she even like it? She extended her arm not sure where Chang's arm until her hand hit what she thought was his arm, she held his arm and move her hand in the direction where his hand was supposed to be until she felt the small glass on his hand. She felt embarrassed doing this, it wasn't like she could grab things easily as normal people could do, she was only hoping that Chang wouldn't feel bad and think he just made her have some trouble.

As she grabbed the glass she smiled at Chang "Thank you, I'm kind of nervous but also excited, is that dumb?" she said embarrassed. She wasn't really sure how she should drink it, did she needed to drink it slowly or just take everything? She remembered the dramas that her mom used to watch and how she told her they would drink everything fast when but in those scenes they were angry or sad was it the same case when you were happy? She wasn't sure but that's what she knew, so she took the courage and drink everything that was on the glass. The taste of soju was kind of interesting, it was sweet but at the same time it was strong, stronger than she anticipated, she wasn't sure if she liked it or no. It was different from the drinks that she usually drank when she was out which mostly consisted of sodas or juices.

"I guess it's not that bad I kind of like it, now I can see why people drink it, I want more!." she said to him as she extended her glass hoping to get some more once her glass was filled she drank it as fast as the first one, drinking soju was so much fun! By the third glass that she drank she was buzzed who she was lying to, she was completely drunk. And for sure drunk Byeol was louder and bolder than regular Byeol, she wobbled to the seat and took a seat next to hit noticing the presence of Chang next to her she grabbed his face and turned it towards her. "I want to see your face." She said as she squished his cheeks, she moved her hands around his face as she giggled while she did it "You ears are so small and cute, your face is so small and your lips are like the shape of the heart that's adorable, your nose is as cute as a button and your cheeks are like a soft bun." She said as she pinched his cheeks.

"You are as cute as a prince, now you will be prince Chang and I'll be princess Byeol." She said while laughing "No, you can't be prince Chang because Hyunwoo is my prince, you are my cute silly bun and I'm the only one that can call you silly bun" she said between giggles "I want to sing more!" she said as she stood up and wabbled to grab the mic "Chang! No, you are Silly Bun, that's right. Silly Bun! You are my best friend in the world! I'm going to invite you to my wedding with Hyunwoo and you are going to come with me to pick my dress and we are going to eat a lot of cake together! Now let's sing fancy together!" she screamed to the mic.

At that moment, Byeol was sure she was having the best time of her life. And that she was having so much fun with Chang as they sang together. But at that time she wasn't sure she would end up regretting her choices and what she said. "Silly Bun! Where are you? I want to sing! And I want more soju!"

Code by Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back