• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New and looking to roleplay! c:

Hello i am new and interested in your Roleplay, There are a couple of Plots that you have that I would love to do, they are

• Harry Potter
  • The Hunger Games
  • Divergent{Again, perhaps we could do opposites like Dauntless x Amity?} -I especially wanna do this one!!!
  • Human x Angel

If you would let me RP with you, PM me please! I cannot start the pm because I am still new. :)

[QUOTE="Good Vibes]Shoot me a pm! c;

[/QUOTE]
I would love too, but I'm still too new to this site to PM. Sorry :/

@Good Vibes - Holy fucking shit! You like The Perks of Being a Wallflower too? Marry me!

No, but seriously, we should talk. lol You were interested in my other onexone and we never got back in touch. (Probably because y'know, life.) But from your list, here are the ones that I would love to do.

• Harry Potter
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower**
  • Historical time periods, such as the 60s or 50s

I am also up to other unique ideas, twists and turns, etc. ^^ And if you would like to create a crossover from say, one of my plots or another collaborated plot and your picks, we could do that too.

Oh... Wallflowers for life!
xD

*gasps* oh my god! Yes, I LOVE Perks of Being a Wallflower!!<333 I'm actually rewatching the movie right now, perfect timing! c; but if love to do something Pobw-esque, the oddball melancholia sounds perfect rn. <3 pairing that with the imaginary friends plot sounds interesting, but how would we intertwine the two? owo gah - but I'd also like to do something involving the 60s! ;3;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back