• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blight of Eileynn, Wings of Valor OOC

Should we have a specific order for posting

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

• I don’t care

• Cupcakes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Half plus one. Once half the players have posted one second post is allowed to be made after.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
OOC

Novafire

Plotweaver
This will be the official OOC chat for the Group rp threat Blight of Eileynn, Wings of Valor

If you have any general questions or just want to talk this is the place to do it!

Please remember to be kind and respectful! I don’t expect us all to be saints but let’s keep this fun!

If you have any private questions regarding characters, plot ideas, etc please don’t hesitate to message me directly!

Hopefully eventually I’ll be able to do some formatting to make everything pretty!

I do have a question can our dragons communicate with us at all due to the bond we have with them or is it more of a both character and dragon are in tune with each other so they kinda just understand what the other is thinking without actually communicating?

That's a fantastic question, I hadn't decided yet! Until now wish

I suppose i'm leaning more so towards the "in tune" option. Not so much in an "Eragon" speaking in each others heads way, but like a gut feeling/shared/emotions/images/memories/etc kind of way.

While the dragons are sentient and self away, they don't really have much of a language as they have been bred for thousands of years. I will say, the only two big exceptions are Light Dragons and Energy Dragons. These two are much more spiritually inclined than the other breeds. While still not capable of speech, Light dragons are able to transfer memories/feelings/etc to anyone, not just their rider. They are very emotionally adept. Energy Dragons as a whole depend on their Riders and their bonds, so their communications are slightly more in depth.

I imagined the Energy Dragons not so much able to talk, so much as the Rider just innately understands their growls, chirps, and squeaks. This is just how I saw it, feel free to shoot me down lol

Dragon: *growls and chirps*

Kit: "why don't you tell them if you're so intent?"

Dragon: *chirps*

Kit: "right... forgot I'm the only one that understands. She says dragons have a language, but it's just not something that any of the Citadel races can reproduce or really make sense of normally. I know I can't reproduce her growls and roars, at least. It's like trying to learn a language when you literally can't reproduce the sounds or even hear the full spectrum of sounds."

Dragon: *nods and chirps, tilting her head*

Kit: "she's also hungry."

I imagined the Energy Dragons not so much able to talk, so much as the Rider just innately understands their growls, chirps, and squeaks. This is just how I saw it, feel free to shoot me down lol

Dragon: *growls and chirps*

Kit: "why don't you tell them if you're so intent?"

Dragon: *chirps*

Kit: "right... forgot I'm the only one that understands. She says dragons have a language, but it's just not something that any of the Citadel races can reproduce or really make sense of normally. I know I can't reproduce her growls and roars, at least. It's like trying to learn a language when you literally can't reproduce the sounds or even hear the full spectrum of sounds."

Dragon: *nods and chirps, tilting her head*

Kit: "she's also hungry."

I think that's fine! A really good way to look at it. That way at some point all of the dragons will form a union and Kit's going to have to deal with negotiations. Malaphaes demands more sweetcakes

I think that's fine! A really good way to look at it. That way at some point all of the dragons will form a union and Kit's going to have to deal with negotiations. Malaphaes demands more sweetcakes
Kit: "okay, so collectively they all want more food."

Dragon(still finding FC and name): *chirps and squeaks*

Kit: "yeah, basically they're holding out for more snacks." *watches Uta make it rain cakes* "good timing"

Kit: "perfect!" *throws the iron ingot thru a window, tosssing the planks in after to walk over them instead of stepping on glass, using the paperclip to pick a special lock with the help of his claws* "Bingo! Now make like a banana and split!" *takes off down the street with a sack full of loot*

You guys ever seen a chaos dragon? I was looking up stuff last night for giggles and fits and happened upon these. chaos_dragon_by_john_stone_art_db51n8r-fullview.jpg
Chaos_Dragon.png
balaur_by_chaos_draco-d9jcapt.jpg
These bad boys are officially my spirit animals from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back