• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blessing of the Moon | Character Sheets

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Updates
  • Powers Update
    After reading everyone's characters, I'm really pleased to see how some of you have balanced the good and the bad. Bare in mind, that if your "weakness" is simply that the character gets a bit tired after using it, it's not really a weakness. Especially if the power is really beneficial or has a lot of use. If it's something like elemental manipulation / creation, consider putting a limit on how much they can create over time - think Glimmer from She-Ra. She has a limit on how many times she can teleport but also teleporting different sizes drains different amounts of her power. Also, Otter Otter has a really good example of specific ailments that occur when they use their powers.

Careers and Jobs Update
    As this is a modern setting with lots of businesses and real world jobs going about, your character is absolutely welcome to have a job outside the pack. Of course, you don't have to have one but if they want money to buy things personally, then perhaps a little job isn't a bad idea? Packs will have a fair amount of money, but that is distributed amongst different ranks depending on the alpha's rules. These will be outlined in the Discord once alphas have decided. It is up to the pack as a whole to decide what their main form of income may be but here are some recommended:

Rivercrest:
    - Fishing
    - Waterway Tours

Galestorm:
    - Breezy Briar Club and Lounge

Ironclaw:
    - Something shady most likely.

Dawnguard:
    - Mercenaries
    - Bodyguards
    - Security

Briarwood:
    Members of this pack are unlikely to have jobs in human society due to their primal and naturalistic nature. If your character does decide to have a job, they would have to travel a long way before they reach civilisation.

Accepted Characters:
    Otter Otter
    ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi
    Safton Safton

Nearly There! (Adjustments Needed):
    wildkittyatheart wildkittyatheart - I like where you're going with this character but in order to join, it is vital you read the rules carefully. Additionally, I can see you are a junior member and this roleplay has mature themes which I'd want you to be aware of.

In terms of your character, I'd love to see more detail and description about her personality and how her parents passed away. Also, the roles you have selected aren't available as shown in the roster (the 2nd Beta slot is reserved for the mate of the 1st which is unavailable). You might want to look at the list of roles, specifically "scout", which sounds like something you might be interested in.

The power is awesome! Who doesn't love some mind reading. However, this in itself is way too powerful and the "weakness" isn't enough to balance it out. May I suggest that instead of mind reading explicitly, Katherine is able to read key words or emotions that someone is feeling? That way it doesn't overpower other people's characters.

Also, I'd love to see you think about 3 key events in Katherine's life that make her who she is. Could be how she felt when her parents passed away, an old love interest or something that happened in her life to give her some character. Think about your own life and how that has influenced your personality, then apply that to Katherine.

Back