• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
This appears to be an already established universe, would one need to intimately know it to participate?

Hmmm its hard to say. We're doing a lot of new stuff and your character is starting with little knowledge of the supernatural to begin with so maybe not, on the other hand I haven't inlcuded much explantion of core concepts, you'd probably have to at least poke around a bit on the BLeach wiki at some point.

Very interesting 👀 bleach was the first anime i watched and it has a special place in my life
Still got space for one more?

good to hear from you both, we're still open for now, although I probably need to start thinking about that honestly. But you're welcome to make a CS.

Quick Announcement: At this time we're going to shift from openly recruiting to getting the IC up and running. We're very satsified with the group we have so far so if you you've already introduced yourself here then we'd love to have you on board still but everyone else will probably have to wait for another round of recruitment.

Quick Announcement: At this time we're going to shift from openly recruiting to getting the IC up and running. We're very satsified with the group we have so far so if you you've already introduced yourself here then we'd love to have you on board still but everyone else will probably have to wait for another round of recruitment.
Is this open now?

yeah we're still going, we're just currently doing some reorganising.

Anyway you're welcome to make a CS, I think we have room for one more person.

Yeah notifications have always been a bit iffy but there's been a couple of posts last few days. It might be worth keeping am eye on the discord just to stay up to date with stuff.

posting cos I would love to be notified when this is open again for recruitment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back